PDA

View Full Version : Beat Utah...then bring on the...

mando6599
05-24-2007, 09:05 PM
...Cavs! I was reminiscing today as I watched the 05 DVD championship and I really don't want to play the Pistons, again. I want a different opponent each championship run, do you agree? I want to play the best team, don't get me wrong, but we'd get better ratings in a King James finals rather than a Pistons final.

mando

Girasuck
05-24-2007, 09:15 PM
...Cavs! I was reminiscing today as I watched the 05 DVD championship and I really don't want to play the Pistons, again. I want a different opponent each championship run, do you agree? I want to play the best team, don't get me wrong, but we'd get better ratings in a King James finals rather than a Pistons final.

mando

Is this the same mando from HK? If so try and guess who I am. If not then I probably look like an idiot.

timvp
05-24-2007, 09:17 PM

mando

A) Premature.

B) Who cares about ratings?

ATXSPUR
05-24-2007, 09:23 PM
A) Premature.

B) Who cares about ratings?

I agree with B. I dont want the cavs because of ratings...I want them because they are easier.

Budkin
05-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Either one... they look awful.

BigBeezie
05-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Both of these teams are worthy adversaries. We can play down to our opponents at times.

Strike
05-24-2007, 11:09 PM

mando

Fuck "King" James and fuck ratings. I don't care who they play as long as they win.

By the way, Lebron Jame$ is a fucking tool.

BreezeHillBill
05-25-2007, 10:12 AM

mando
Me too. 4 trophies, 4 victims. But it ain't looking too good for the james boys.

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 10:14 AM

mando
If you want ratings, lobby the league to overturn the results of the last round and let the Suns play.

nkdlunch
05-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Cavs have no chance in hell vs. Pistons. Pistons are beating them half asleep.

easjer
05-25-2007, 10:24 AM
1. Cavs won't beat the Pistons, so it's a moot point.
2. If for some reason, the Cavs did beat the Pistons, then you would have to wonder whether the NBA is willing to get the remaining favorite of the league (the last bastion, if you will) beat by the Spurs. It would be more humiliating than the Suns ending.
3. It doesn't matter anyway, because there is only 1 good player on that team, and he isn't playing very well.

mikejones99
05-25-2007, 10:27 AM
Be careful Spurs, only injuries or food poisoning can beat the Spurs now.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't think LeBron is up to the challenge this time.

CosmicCowboy
05-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't count the Cavs out yet. Those games have been ugly but close and the Cavs get the next two games at home. I am expecting a Dwayne Wade '06 type foul force field around King James on Sunday.