PDA

View Full Version : Funny youtube-boy was chuck wrong

texasqb2
05-24-2007, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv24frDECA4

judaspriestess
05-24-2007, 10:14 PM
that man can be such an idiot sometimes. At if I'm not mistaken, the Spurs had the least amount of chances in getting Tim Duncan that year. Thats why Boston went out and hired who was it, Rick Patino? in anticipation of landing Duncan :rolleyes :lol

phyzik
05-24-2007, 10:30 PM
hahaha... The chuckster got owned!

GUHNOBILIII!!!!!

spursfan09
05-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Wasn't Boston the one tanking games late in that season. Definitly they were doing it this year. Anyway screw that bad karma thing. And yeah we had luck with Dave and Tim, but Manu and Tony? Who saw that coming?

Texas_Ranger
05-24-2007, 11:01 PM
:lol

BigBeezie
05-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Chuck is such and idiot at times... "They cheated, they cheated" He came off like a broken record.

Strike
05-24-2007, 11:05 PM
And as we all know, Cleveland played balls-out the year before they got Lebron James.

Strike
05-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Chuck is such and idiot at times... "They cheated, they cheated" He came off like a broken record.

Probably bitter about playing that far into his career and not getting a ring.

There had to be a point in his career when he realized "Fuck, I'm not gonna win a champeeship!"

Fuck Chuck. He bashed the Spurs for "playing bad to get a high draft pick" and now he sweats their nuts every fucking chance he gets.

And he's really fat.

Aggies_and_Spurs
05-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Wasn't the lottery created after the Rockets tanked to get Hakeem?

itzsoweezee
05-24-2007, 11:49 PM
hilarious.

but he's right, the spurs tanked to get the #1 pick. fortunately for them, they're luckier than the celtics. so much for the luck of the irish

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2007, 11:51 PM
hilarious.

but he's right, the spurs tanked to get the #1 pick. fortunately for them, they're luckier than the celtics. so much for the luck of the irish
Chuck was wrong cuz they weren't bad people for it. :lol

powerpower
05-25-2007, 06:14 AM
giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinoooooooooooooooobiliiiii ii
that's the only thing I watch chuck for

polandprzem
05-25-2007, 06:54 AM

I love Chuck :)

bresilhac
05-25-2007, 07:03 AM
In most instances Barkley's pretty funny. But in this clip he makes a complete idiot out of himself and really show his jealosy.

ambchang
05-25-2007, 08:00 AM
People need to put a stop to this tanking bullshit.
Check the games the Spurs played that year.
http://basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/1997_games.html
They actually won 5 games in March and 3 games in April, that's 8 games in the last month and a bit of the season, which is 40% of their wins of the season. If they were trying to tank, weren't they supposed to have a significantly worse record? 8 wins in the last 26 games was a 30% win%, that vs. a 21% win % for the rest of the season.
Besides, Boston and the Grizzlies had a significantly worse record that year than the Spurs, and the Spurs signed Nique, as over the hill as he was, to save the season.

Jimcs50
05-25-2007, 08:05 AM
Say what you will, but almost everyone in the NBA felt SA tanked that season...this is nothing new. The Spurs averaged 54 wins for 7 years, then they win 20, and DRob sits the whole season, Sean misses 50 games, Vinny, Perdue and AJ miss a lot of games too.....it looked fishy

ambchang
05-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I have to admit it looks fishy, but when you actually watch the games, it was evident the Spurs were trying hard to win every single game. They don't because of the lack of talent.
Besides, those injuries weren't phony. Drob was never the same, ditto Elliott. The other guys all suck anyways.

texasqb2
05-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Not to mention Chuck almost made a comeback to join the Spurs just so he could win a title.....hypocrite?

Kent_in_Atlanta
05-25-2007, 10:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv24frDECA4

That is funny stuff!!!

Kent_in_Atlanta
05-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I seriously doubt they didn't try to win games. They may have sat Robinson longer than they needed to. I don't know. But I would have sat Robinson in the scenario too. It's just smart.

Throwing games is one thing. Keeping Robinson out, but still trying with the players you have on the floor is another thing all together.

I'm not sure they did either though. Let's face it... if the Spurs didn't get anyone worth a damn in that draft, no one would be talking about it.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Barkley has always made a name of himself being an idiot on and off the court. The only thing we like of him is the Ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii part. Period. He's been in lots of trouble just trying to back up what he says. Sometimes I don't think he even stops for a minute to think before he speaks.

BreezeHillBill
05-25-2007, 12:06 PM
that man can be such an idiot sometimes. At if I'm not mistaken, the Spurs had the least amount of chances in getting Tim Duncan that year. Thats why Boston went out and hired who was it, Rick Patino? in anticipation of landing Duncan :rolleyes :lol
The thing about Barkley that makes him so entertaining (to me) is that he doesn't care what he says, and he doesn't even care if he believes what he says. Every time he opens his mouth, he is jerking everybody's chain. I don't take anything he says seriously and I think he's a hoot. As Bill Parcell's told the media about TO, "You just been stroked."

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 12:08 PM
David Robinson was healthy enough to play the last two weeks of the season. The Spurs sat him out. That was the extent of their tanking.

marini martini
05-25-2007, 12:53 PM
:dizzy Looks like, to me, poor Chuckie was dropped on his head when he was a baby :dizzy

itzsoweezee
05-25-2007, 12:58 PM
god, some of you spurs fans are fucking babies.

LilMissSPURfect
05-25-2007, 01:51 PM
http://www.rofl.name/owned/owned_basketball.jpg

OWNED!