PDA

View Full Version : Astros suck really bad

leemajors
05-24-2007, 10:35 PM
why does garner pull crap like he did against zito? zito owns righty pitching, and garner fills the card with righties, despite lefties hitting way over .300 against him. jason lane is still in the majors, and berkman looks lost. :td

DOMINATOR
05-25-2007, 12:30 AM
i wanted garner, palmeiro, and lane all fired last year at allstar break. hopefully my wish comes true this year.

T-Pain
05-25-2007, 12:37 AM
at least my yankees are doin better...

DOMINATOR
05-25-2007, 01:01 AM
at least my yankees are doin better...
it'll be harder to catch the red sox than brewers.

Spurminator
05-25-2007, 08:40 AM
I don't even pay attention to this team until August anymore.

At l;east the rest of the division sucks too. Even Milwaukee is falling back to earth...

leemajors
05-25-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't even pay attention to this team until August anymore.

At l;east the rest of the division sucks too. Even Milwaukee is falling back to earth...

this is very true. stros are on a losing binge and haven't lost too much ground. i just wish garner would take a look at some stats before he makes his lineup card.

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 01:48 PM
this is very true. stros are on a losing binge and haven't lost too much ground. i just wish garner would take a look at some stats before he makes his lineup card.
(Garner looks at stats)

"OK, so everybody pretty much sucks."

leemajors
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
(Garner looks at stats)

"OK, so everybody pretty much sucks."

you have a point. but there's no way biggio should be leading off at the very least. putting in all righties against zito was ridiculous though, and even though luke scott isn't hitting that well, he should be playing most days instead of platooning with lane. pence and lee are the only bright spots at this point for hitting.