PDA

View Full Version : Mike Brown is a moron

peskypesky
05-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Jesus Christ! The man is a disgrace to coaching, and I feel sorry for LeBron.

This is two games in a row that Cleveland has blown due to absolutely moronic coaching.

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2007, 10:51 PM
He doesn't seem very qualified.

ducks
05-24-2007, 11:24 PM

This is two games in a row that Cleveland has blown due to absolutely moronic coaching.

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!
who would you replacce him with?
so james can not make a game winner and you blame the coach :rolleyes

Ronaldo McDonald
05-24-2007, 11:37 PM
The team has contended well in both games while being far less superior than the Pistons. The thing that is most significantly terrible with the Cavs is they don't ahve anyone that's good, besides Lebron. They desperately need to get him help.

Witht the exception Illgalskus, and maybe Sasha Pavalovic each player is either terrible or playing out of position. That is the general managers fault

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2007, 11:49 PM
and my mate just put 10k on cavs to win the championship for 25k profit returned roflmao.....

itzsoweezee
05-24-2007, 11:51 PM
he's gotten to the conference finals. took detroit, a team supposedly far superior, to 7 games last year. and could very well have taken two games in detroit if his players could hit wide open shots this series. i don't see what the problem is.

BigBeezie
05-24-2007, 11:58 PM
Sometimes it just comes down to the players hitting shots and getting a foul called here and there.

I think his only flaw is that he admits to not drawing up 'out of the box' plays for Lebron. He says, "yeah, I just call his number and that's it." I have heard him say that more than once. Pretty stupid, even if it's not true.

fowl play
05-25-2007, 01:57 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-070525

i can't believe that assclown sheridan is ripping on mike brown for actually not whining like a giant pussy to the media antoni style. brown may have made a stupid call and bron was definately fouled, but at least he's not resorting to phil jackson/antoni dripfests. fuck espn and their douchy writers.

KidCongo
05-25-2007, 06:12 AM
I would love as many other Cavalier fans for Mike Brown to be our defensive assistant. I would love to have an offensive minded coach our team would suit rather than this slower half court game.

Ferry won't fire him because he has two 50 win seasons in a row and has been the coach when the Cavs have made their first ECF in 15 years. I'd take Alderman off Rockets and put Brown to defensive assistant.

florige
05-25-2007, 07:32 AM
You could see the disgust on Lebron's face when he passed the ball out to the corner and the guy traveled. You could see he was pissed. He needs someone else there to complement him. Wade got fortunate with Shaq coming to Miami.

PB&J
05-25-2007, 08:15 AM
You could see the disgust on Lebron's face when he passed the ball out to the corner and the guy traveled. You could see he was pissed. He needs someone else there to complement him. Wade got fortunate with Shaq coming to Miami.

yeah, that was tough. What if the cavs were in the west and the lakers were in the east. Would Kobe and his inept team be in the eastern finals and would lebron be at home after getting eliminated in round one?

FromWayDowntown
05-25-2007, 09:23 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-070525

i can't believe that assclown sheridan is ripping on mike brown for actually not whining like a giant pussy to the media antoni style. brown may have made a stupid call and bron was definately fouled, but at least he's not resorting to phil jackson/antoni dripfests. fuck espn and their douchy writers.

Mike Brown's reaction was quite predictable, I thought. He's a Popovich protegee. Popovich would have dealt with that situation in exactly the same fashion. He made his point on the court with the officials and there's no real point in whining in the media after the fact -- it's not going to change the call and it's only going to make him look like he's pleading for preferrential treatment.

Besides, the Cavs didn't lose that game because of a non-call at the end. They lost it because they only managed 26 points in the 2nd half, because they turned the ball over on 5 consecutive 4th quarter possessions, because they didn't stop Rasheed Wallace in the 4th quarter, and because of a variety of other shortcomings that cost teams games. Mike Brown realizes that and was right to avoid blaming the loss on officiating.

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I would love as many other Cavalier fans for Mike Brown to be our defensive assistant. I would love to have an offensive minded coach our team would suit rather than this slower half court game.

Ferry won't fire him because he has two 50 win seasons in a row and has been the coach when the Cavs have made their first ECF in 15 years. I'd take Alderman off Rockets and put Brown to defensive assistant.

a swans supporter i see :D:D:D

im jumpin of the bandwagon, and on the bulldogs, they got a good squad and i like what they shown so far...west = brownlow this year for sure, his in tremendous form

monosylab1k
05-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Mike Brown's just hoping he can hang onto his job long enough to be there when Lebron truly "arrives"...because when that happens and Lebron is winning multiple titles, Mike Brown will officially be on the "Phil Jackson Gravy Train For Overrated Coaches"

nkdlunch
05-25-2007, 10:14 AM
yes Mike Brown is the reason Lebronze is a choker.

Mike Brown coached team USA as well?

Testing
05-25-2007, 10:20 AM
There is no one outside Lebron who is halfway decent on that team. When you have Larry Hughes as your second best player on the team and as your point guard...your team has issues.

MrChug
05-25-2007, 11:31 AM
The Cavs have been outcoached.

Zarko
05-25-2007, 11:46 AM

im jumpin of the bandwagon, and on the bulldogs, they got a good squad and i like what they shown so far...west = brownlow this year for sure, his in tremendous form

West Coast Eagles BABY!!!

theMUHMEshow
05-25-2007, 12:13 PM

FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!

he is a terrible offensive coach...but his defense has Detroit playing like hell. Nobody trapped Chauncey at the top of the key this year but him and it is really hurting his progress this series.

ducks
05-25-2007, 02:29 PM
what did ferry do to improve the team last year
NOTHING
he should get the heat NOT MIKE BROWN

Vizzini
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Ferry won't fire him because he has two 50 win seasons in a row and has been the coach when the Cavs have made their first ECF in 15 years.

Joe Dumars fired Rick Carlisle after similar sucess, and the next year, The Pistons won the championship. Cleveland needs to realize you only get so many chances to win, and you need to make sure you have the best people you can possibly get to put it all into winning a championship. Just ask Miami, b/c the more Shaq detrioates, the less likely they are to even sniff the Finals. Just b/c you made the ECF doesn't mean you automatically get to come back next year, especially if you are not the right guy for the job.

mabber
05-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Mike Brown's reaction was quite predictable, I thought. He's a Popovich protegee. Popovich would have dealt with that situation in exactly the same fashion. He made his point on the court with the officials and there's no real point in whining in the media after the fact -- it's not going to change the call and it's only going to make him look like he's pleading for preferrential treatment.

I was thinking the exact same thing. You could tell he coached & learned under Pop by how he handled the media (even after blowing up on the court).

ducks
05-25-2007, 02:43 PM
The Cavs have been outcoached.
:rolleyes :rolleyes

MrChug
05-25-2007, 03:01 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes

:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I win.

ducks
05-25-2007, 03:47 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I win.
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes

Burn531
05-25-2007, 04:22 PM
what did ferry do to improve the team last year
NOTHING
he should get the heat NOT MIKE BROWN

Pollard and Wesley. :smokin

MrChug
05-25-2007, 04:32 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes:rolleyes

I don't have time to spend clicking emoticons all day, I have a family, a life, money, and friends, and I'm good looking and am educated. So ultimately ducks, in this comparison...the comparison of "life" (something you apparently don't have)---I WIN. :sombrero:

ducks
05-25-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't have time to spend clicking emoticons all day, I have a family, a life, money, and friends, and I'm good looking and am educated. So ultimately ducks, in this comparison...the comparison of "life" (something you apparently don't have)---I WIN. :sombrero:
I am working
I am doing a virus scan
ducks has a life
DUCKS WINS :clap :clap :clap

ducks
05-25-2007, 04:37 PM
I guess I forgot ferrry tried to get bibby

MrChug
05-25-2007, 05:02 PM
I am working
I am doing a virus scan
ducks has a life
DUCKS WINS :clap :clap :clap

Congratulations ducks on having none of the above.

KidCongo
05-27-2007, 02:36 AM

yer i went to the game vs bulldogs at canberra today and we won