PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell got shot today!

50 cent
05-25-2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/286393/2_61_052507_MonsterPig1.jpg
:lmao

Fillmoe
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
your about a minute too late

50 cent
05-25-2007, 02:55 PM
My thread title was better.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
05-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I own Rosie

2Blonde
05-25-2007, 04:18 PM
I own Rosie

Elisabeth, you're a bitch. I saw that whole thing develop the other day and first you started in on Joy and then you went after Rosie. You are nothing more than a talking head for the Republican party.

*But that picture above was really funny. :lol

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
05-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Elisabeth, you're a bitch. I saw that whole thing develop the other day and first you started in on Joy and then you went after Rosie. You are nothing more than a talking head for the Republican party.

Whore

Burn531
05-25-2007, 04:24 PM
GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!!!

mikejones99
05-25-2007, 04:27 PM
And her husband is a pussy, hasslefuck and the seahawks will never win the title. He needs to tell her to shut the fuck up. control yer bitch, bitch.

ese
05-25-2007, 04:27 PM

yeah but shes hot, and rosie's fat and ugly. so basically im glad ches gone

2Blonde
05-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Whore
Frigid, uptight, society twit !!! :toast

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
05-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Small tittied skank

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
05-25-2007, 04:31 PM
And her husband is a pussy, hasslefuck and the seahawks will never win the title. He needs to tell her to shut the fuck up. control yer bitch, bitch.

You stupid cunt, you dont even know who the fuck I am married to.

ese
05-25-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah, che's married to the benchwarmer hasselholf who barely makes an NFL team every year

2Blonde
05-25-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm not the one who typed that about your husband, wench. Look at who you quoted. :lol

Elizabeth Hasselbeck
05-25-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm not the one who typed that about your husband, wench. Look at who you quoted. :lol

Are you fucking retarded?

2Blonde
05-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Are you fucking retarded?
No, apparently you are since you called mikejones a cunt. Unless you know something I don't.

SpursWoman
05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
No, apparently you are since you called mikejones a cunt. Unless you know something I don't.

He is a cunt. :lol

ese
05-25-2007, 04:39 PM
On April 30, 2007, Hasselbeck made a public comment revealing she was 3 months pregnant with her second child.The baby is a result from an affair she had with her Grandfather. The baby is due to be born sometime in November.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Hasselbeck

heyyy elizabeth, why dont you venga a mi casa esta noche and i'll give you another bebito

ese
05-25-2007, 04:41 PM
chiches christ, now i know you married this guero for his money

http://scoreboards.aol.com/images/football/nfl/players/100x150/3254.jpg

mikejones99
05-25-2007, 04:43 PM
thanks, o d b's

2Blonde
05-25-2007, 04:45 PM
He is a cunt. :lol
I stand corrected !!!! :lmao

50 cent
05-25-2007, 05:25 PM
On April 30, 2007, Hasselbeck made a public comment revealing she was 3 months pregnant with her second child.The baby is a result from an affair she had with her Grandfather. The baby is due to be born sometime in November.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Hasselbeck

heyyy elizabeth, why dont you venga a mi casa esta noche and i'll give you another bebito
WTF?

Is that true?

01Snake
05-25-2007, 07:07 PM

Joy and Rosie are both WAAAAY bigger political hacks on that show. I'm glad she went off on that fat bitch.

T Park
05-25-2007, 07:21 PM
agreed 01.

Rosie Odonnell is the epitome of of the arguement against free speech.

dallaskd
05-25-2007, 09:39 PM
where is the rosie troll today?

gtownspur
05-26-2007, 12:09 AM

Seriously did Elizabeth steal your man?

She's hardly ever the one to bring in politics or cheapshot a politician. It always has been either of the View's host or Rosie.

It's too bad other people can have assholes too.

Nbadan
05-26-2007, 01:36 AM
A show where two chicks debate issues?

:yawn

Already have it, it's called Hannity and Colmes.

Duff McCartney
05-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Rosie Odonnell is the epitome of of the arguement against free speech.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is the epitome of the argument against blind faith. That bitch knows NOTHING about what she talks about. During that whole argument, I wanted someone to just give her a history book and say read.

She knew absolutely nothing about the Middle East...or Islam for that matter.

Nbadan
05-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Alicia Silverstone Ownes Elisabeth Hasselbeck (http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZDYt3e-lso)

gtownspur
05-26-2007, 10:55 AM
Alicia Silverstone Ownes Elisabeth Hasselbeck (http://youtube.com/watch?v=aZDYt3e-lso)

It's compelling, oh my gawd, she won the vegan shoes argument... :lol

I guess Silverstone owned herself by claiming they were leather and then saying they're vegan safe...... what a blaring contradiction.

01Snake
05-26-2007, 11:52 AM

And Rosie does?

Duff McCartney
05-26-2007, 12:13 PM
And Rosie does?

I'd grant her she knows slightly more about it than Elizabeth Hasselbeck. I'm not defending Rosie so much as I'm anti-Hasselbeck.

Rosie doesn't do much to help her cause either..she doesn't know as much as she should to be making her arguements.

01Snake
05-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Rosie doesn't do much to help her cause either..she doesn't know as much as she should to be making her arguements.

Bingo. Thats why Hasselbeck doesn't run her mouth like Rosie. That bitch cannot shut her pie hole.

Duff McCartney
05-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Bingo. Thats why Hasselbeck doesn't run her mouth like Rosie. That bitch cannot shut her pie hole.

Like I said I'm not pro-Rosie more than I am anti-Elizabeth. I can't stand either one of them. Rosie has her heart in the right place, but her lack of knowledge of any situation is extremely lacking.

I don't even know why I give a fuck..these two bitches, neither one of them are political scientists, nor are they, as evidenced by the program, intelligent people.

mikejones99
05-26-2007, 01:38 PM
BItches don't care about politics. Most only read after their eggs drop.

gtownspur
05-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Like I said I'm not pro-Rosie more than I am anti-Elizabeth. I can't stand either one of them. Rosie has her heart in the right place, but her lack of knowledge of any situation is extremely lacking.

I don't even know why I give a fuck..these two bitches, neither one of them are political scientists, nor are they, as evidenced by the program, intelligent people.

What does Rosie know about the ME?

2Blonde
05-26-2007, 11:57 PM

I feel pretty much the same way. Elisabeth gets on my nerves. Maybe if she based some of what she says on her own thoughts rather than republican party talking points.
A national television show, that is watch by millions, is the place for an informed and intelligent discussion. If she wants to spout uninformed nonsense then she should go on a message board.

Seriously did Elizabeth steal your man?
No, as a matter of fact I am deliriously happy with my husband of almost 10 years. But thank you for your concern.

E20
05-27-2007, 12:51 AM
LMAO. The View is filled with attention whore nitwits. Anything they say should be taken like a grain of salt.

TheSanityAnnex
05-27-2007, 01:12 AM
A national television show, that is watch by millions, is the place for an informed and intelligent discussion. It's the fucking VIEW, the LAST place you go to for intelligent discussion.

gtownspur
05-27-2007, 12:43 PM
unless cow die first of natural causes

Vegan's can't even have cowmilk organically from a farm.......

2Blonde
05-27-2007, 03:05 PM
A national television show, that is watch by millions, is the place for an informed and intelligent discussion.

It's the fucking VIEW, the LAST place you go to for intelligent discussion.
That was my point. :rolleyes The panelists on the view are hardly the people I turn to for hard hitting discussions on national politics. But this is a show that is watched by millions so if they choose to turn it into a political discussion then they should do it on an intelligent level. This was something they failed to do.

I don't watch the view for the politics, I watch it for the comedy and because I like Joy Behar. She funny and doesn't let people get away with crap. I watch it for the gossip and to see what Joy has to say about who is sleeping with who now. That's all. It's just a mindless release. That's why Elisabeth annoys me when she pretends to be this pseudo-intellectual out to make the show something it isn't and herself something she isn't. She just rubs me the wrong way. Hell, it's just my opinion and there is nothing wrong with that. I was razzing a troll, nothing more. :toast

Jelly
05-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Elizabeth Hasselbeck is the epitome of the argument against blind faith. That bitch knows NOTHING about what she talks about. During that whole argument, I wanted someone to just give her a history book and say read.

Why? They were not debating the Middle East or History. Save the book for yourself....or just buy some tapes that will help you develop your listening skills. I don't watch The View, but I have seen that segment 100x(unfortunately) because it has been rammed down my throat by the media. That argument was about a previous (and totally obvious and stupid suggestion that Rosie made and which she is now so "cowardly" trying to back down from). It was not an argument about the middle east OR Islam....just a dispute on what Rosie did or did not imply. For you to SO misinterpret some stupid cat fight (which Elizabeth won btw) into a debate on the middle east is ridiculous.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Vegan's can't even have cowmilk organically from a farm.......vegans are vegetarian militants. all you have to do is inhale to pick them out. pee-you.

Nbadan
05-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Damn...she was shot

http://img.waffleimages.com/2686afc61e3547bd4030bcc089b5c7476c4e2ffa/rageinfected.jpg

E20
05-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn this is nasty:
http://tv.yahoo.com/the-view/show/253/videos/2853998

E20
05-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Hasselback has nice boobs. :tu