PDA

View Full Version : Robinsons 71 Point Game vs L.A. Clippers

Toni61
05-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Dear Spurs-Fans

hello I'm German Spurs Fan since 1996 and I watch all Spurs Games waht I can I have a lot of Games neer 300. But I search the biggest game from Robinson!

Did any have this game and whould trade or buy me this game ??

Go Spurs Go

Toni61
05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks but this You tube file I have I search the Full Game....

Rynospursfan
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
The game was not televised; there is no full game tape. Only a scouting clip is in existence.

Toni61
05-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Yes I hear about this but a German "Friend" have this game but the Assh.le don#t trade with me ....

Darkwaters
05-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Es tut mir leid. Wir haben es nicht.

conqueso
05-25-2007, 05:17 PM
The game was not televised; there is no full game tape. Only a scouting clip is in existence.

Not even on Clippers television? It's hard to believe that back in '94, there were still NBA teams that didn't televise their own home games. In addition, I have seen replays from that game shot from a camera on the baseline (where David scores and Rodman goes nuts), and they were professionally shot with a television-grade camera. That claim sounds dubious.

Lastly, I think soliciting copyright infringement is a no-no on this board ("no part of this game may be rebroadcast, reproduced, redistributed, etc..."), but I don't speak German, so someone pass the word along to Toni.

And welcome to the board!

Toni61
05-25-2007, 05:28 PM
I dont need it to meke money with this games I search it for me. Here in germany we have a other Law :-). We can write English its not my best but I learn every Day ...

But I will say this is the Greatest Side from Spurs Fans !!!

In Germany Spurs Fans are hated ... we have Nowitzki and te Germans write some over him and this sucks me... but I have a Jersey from him ;-)

SoCalSpursFan
05-25-2007, 05:30 PM
I went to the gameeeeeeeeeeeee

I was too young to save the ticket...blah. Amazing though.

fyatuk
05-25-2007, 06:18 PM
I dont need it to meke money with this games I search it for me. Here in germany we have a other Law :-). We can write English its not my best but I learn every Day ...

In Germany Spurs Fans are hated ... we have Nowitzki and te Germans write some over him and this sucks me... but I have a Jersey from him ;-)

In the US, it doesn't matter. Technically in the US you can record the telecast, but you can't legally let anyone even borrow it, etc.

StrangeCheez
05-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Toni61, were you an exchange student at Clemens High School in 1996-1997?

Toni61
05-25-2007, 06:33 PM
No I have never a chance to come in the USA. :-(

StrangeCheez
05-25-2007, 06:42 PM
No I have never a chance to come in the USA. :-(
Ok, thanks.

GrandeDavid
05-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Willkommen beim Spurs Talk! Ich hoffe dass du hier sehr oft passt.

Spursfan101
05-25-2007, 07:22 PM

I applaud you for being a Spurs fan in Germany. How did the Maverick fans take the loss to the Warriors over there in Germany?

baseline bum
05-25-2007, 07:22 PM
If anyone ever finds this video, I'll trade my first-born.

Dawkins
05-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Alex? Well, the german guy who has it in his list and whom I know only has a clip. You're sure it's the full game?

Toni61
05-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Yes its the full game he is a B-Ball maniac he have the 100p Chaimberlain game, too !!!!!!!!!!

I lought and make a Party but the nationale Reporters says it was a mistake between the season and the playoffs Johnson are the Boo-man and now nowitzkie are to hard to himself he worked to hard in the regular season...

Dawkins
05-26-2007, 06:43 AM
Well, then he's definately not telling the truth as there does not exist any video footage of Wilts game. He has the audio clip, the only thing that exists.

The Robinson Clip is available via emule and Wilt's live radio report oft the 100 game is available here : http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/wilt/

I've ripped it from stream.