PDA

View Full Version : How Should This Bastard Die?

rl64tx
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
I heard about this story this morning and it absolutely turned my stomach. Then at 5pm on Kens Tv they said he made a full confession and admitted to oral sex with the child and inserting his fingers into the 2 year old. How should this lower than life animal be dealt with??

Man charged with sex assault of 2-year-old

Web Posted: 05/25/2007 05:46 PM CDT

Brian Chasnoff
Express-News Staff Writer

Police have arrested a man accused of sexually assaulting a 2-year-old girl, according to an affidavit for an arrest warrant.

Keith Stone, 34, remained in Bexar County Jail on Friday in lieu of $30,000 bond. He is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.

It’s the policy of the San Antonio Express-News not to identify alleged victims of sexual abuse.

Stone told a witness the abuse began in August and continued for nine months, the affidavit said.

Oh..BTW he is now out on bond...will he make it to his trial date??

Summers
05-25-2007, 06:34 PM
If you ever want to be truly disturbed (especially if you're a parent) check out one of the watchdog sites where you can type in your zip code and it'll list all the registered sex offenders in your area. It's pretty creepy to be able to count how many of them live within a 3-mile radius, with charges like "sexual assault of a child". How can there be that many sickos? :( It's why I watch my kids like hawks at the park, especially when I see middle-aged men walking around the park for no apparent reason. I want to chunk rocks at them.

Flea
05-25-2007, 06:37 PM
I check that site on a regular basis. So far there aren't any close by but it does make my skin crawl. How could this man be out on bond?

01Snake
05-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Thats fucked up.

ducks
05-25-2007, 06:38 PM
I heard about this story this morning and it absolutely turned my stomach. Then at 5pm on Kens Tv they said he made a full confession and admitted to oral sex with the child and inserting his fingers into the 2 year old. How should this lower than life animal be dealt with??

Man charged with sex assault of 2-year-old

Web Posted: 05/25/2007 05:46 PM CDT

Brian Chasnoff
Express-News Staff Writer

Police have arrested a man accused of sexually assaulting a 2-year-old girl, according to an affidavit for an arrest warrant.

Keith Stone, 34, remained in Bexar County Jail on Friday in lieu of $30,000 bond. He is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.

It’s the policy of the San Antonio Express-News not to identify alleged victims of sexual abuse.

Stone told a witness the abuse began in August and continued for nine months, the affidavit said.

Oh..BTW he is now out on bond...will he make it to his trial date??
cut a nut off then another nut
then 5 days letter cut a arm off then another 5 days later another arm and so on

Bob Lanier
05-25-2007, 06:38 PM
:jack

samikeyp
05-25-2007, 06:54 PM
slowly and painfully.

Man Sauce
05-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Unfortunately nothing will probably happen to this piece of garbage because the law and the United States is filled with a bunch of pussies.

smeagol
05-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Puaaaajjjj!

He deserves to die, no matter what the guys who are against the death penalty say . . .

ALVAREZ6
05-25-2007, 10:57 PM
We should have Midge wish cancer upon his soul

sa_butta
05-26-2007, 07:20 AM
cut a nut off then another nut
then 5 days letter cut a arm off then another 5 days later another arm and so onwith a butter knife.

ObiwanGinobili
05-26-2007, 11:40 AM
I actually hope he just gets life in prison.
They don;t take kindly to shild rapists in prison.
Hopefully he lives a very long life of daily ass rapings.

mardigan
05-26-2007, 02:39 PM

FromWayDowntown
05-26-2007, 04:37 PM

Unless he killed the child while committing the sexual assault, he can't be executed by the State. Capital punishment is a penalty only for those who commit murder plus another crime -- i.e, robbery and murder or rape and murder. That's generally seen as a Constitutional minimum.

Pedophiles, while just plain disgusting and among the most heinous criminals in our society, are generally spared death and -- as the high number of sex offenders in society would suggest -- aren't often incarcerated for more than 10-20 years. It's shameful that the punishments aren't harsher, but our Legislature hasn't seen fit to increase punishments for these scumbags.

IX_Equilibrium
05-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Slowly cut him away bit by bit with a welding torch.

dallaskd
05-26-2007, 06:39 PM
a 2 year old??? sick. thats fucking wrong. omg thats so gross.

E20
05-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Stick a needle up his penis. Everyday, kinda like Prometheus from Greek mythology LMAO.

ducks
05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
prisons are over crowed cost for him keeping him alive would be over 100 a day

mookie2001
05-27-2007, 04:36 PM
because we've got a million non violent drug offenders in prison, not because they dont execute enough

Mr. Slave
05-27-2007, 04:42 PM

jeeezusss chryyyyyst :wow

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-27-2007, 05:39 PM
jeeezusss chryyyyyst :wow

I remember when you got a mouse up your ass. You scared Butters half to death!

Sunshine
05-27-2007, 10:47 PM
anyone who does that to a child should just be taken out back and shot.
fuck 'em.