PDA

View Full Version : Spurs @ Jazz pics (from Jazzcrap, a Jazz fan..)

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 12:12 AM
hello Spurs fans.. my name is Slakis, and I am a fan of the Utah Jazz.. i've been a season ticket holder for about 7 seasons and haven't missed a single game in the last 3.. i've taken my camera to each game and like to share my pictures with fellow Jazz fans.. as NBA fans like myself, i'm sure some of you may enjoy visiting my website to see some picture of your team.. keep in mind, I'm a fan of the Jazz so it's geared toward us, but some Warriors fans enjoyed the site, so you might as well..

you're teams playoffs intensity will be a lot for us to handle if we want to have any shot of getting past you guys.. we need to play perfect basketball, so i'm looking forward to more great games between our teams.. i'll have some pictures for you after game 4 on Monday, so you'll hear from me then too!

later Spurs fans.. feel free to visit my site if you wish, and i'd love to hear any of your comments..

jazzcrap slakis
http://www.jazzcrap.com

(where does Jazzcrap come from? What about Slakis? back when i started my website, i was trying to think of a name for it.. i thought of, "jazzcrap", and it's stuck.. i've been going strong for 3 seasons, so feel free to look at Spurs game pictures of years past.. as far as the Slakis part, my name is Steve Lakis, so, shortened to Slakis.. good stuff i guess..)

Fast Dunk
05-27-2007, 12:15 AM
http://jazzcrap.com/v155albums/0607-48-gm1vsspurs052607/PICT2425.thumb.jpg

lame spurs fans in giant lame sombreros, they yelled all pregame, but were silent the 2nd half (it was great)

:lol

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 09:55 AM
it would not be right to not post the picture of them after they've gone silent. i'm hoping for the same thing Monday night... we'll see..

http://jazzcrap.com/v155albums/0607-48-gm1vsspurs052607/PICT2593.thumb.jpg

Summers
05-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Cool pics! Thanks for posting and welcome! And don't take it personally if people here are a little touchy today. :)

Corn on the Colb
05-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Cool pics! Thanks for posting and welcome! And don't take it personally if people here are a little touchy today. :)

Sounds good.

But I'm still going to go off on people who say irrational things! :D

BigBeezie
05-27-2007, 11:33 AM
You look kind of like Butterbean.

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 12:45 PM
You look kind of like Butterbean.

hahahaha.. never acutally heard that before, but i see where you're coming from.. and i'll take it.. :ihit

judaspriestess
05-27-2007, 01:01 PM
nice pics, thanks! I wonder if those guys are truly Spurs fans, sombreros? are they suggesting that all Spurs fans are beaners? It could just be me, I hate sombreros and I could very well be reading more into it than I should. Is sombrero rosa still around on Wurzbach?

Budkin
05-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics and welcome to the forum!

BUMP
05-27-2007, 02:37 PM
http://jazzcrap.com/v155albums/0607-48-gm1vsspurs052607/PICT2593.thumb.jpg

this is a little off topic but im a diehard Cowboy fan who travels to Philadelphia every year (ive done this for 13 years) when we play the Eagles and im often left looking like that :lol

saporvida
05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
if i wanted good quality photos of the spurs id hitup espn.com or gettyimages.com.... fuck all these utah pictures!

as for sombreros..yeah fuck those too!

ducks
05-27-2007, 03:57 PM
if i wanted good quality photos of the spurs id hitup espn.com or gettyimages.com.... fuck all these utah pictures!

as for sombreros..yeah fuck those too!
why the hell do you have to be rude

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 04:08 PM
he's just mean because he has to make up for something else...

i don't disagree, ESPN.com and getty images both have better quality photos.. but from a fans perspective, seeing it how the fans see it, two different types of photos..

Jazz in 7!

twincam
05-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Jazz in 7!

You're kidding, right?

Strike
05-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Jazz in 7!
:lmao

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 04:52 PM
You're kidding, right?

i know i know.. it sounds funny.. but, if you were in my situation and the other team had more playoff experience and great team chemistry to get things done, would you just start rooting for the other team? i could never pick the Spurs to win the series.. (even though i think they probably will.)