PDA

View Full Version : I apologize for the inevitable Jazz trolls

Dipship31
05-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Please try to ignore because their threads as they will contain little to no context to back up their rambles.

jazz4life
05-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Your Not A True Jazz Fan You Fuck!! Go Fuck Yourself!!!

ShoogarBear
05-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Classic.

v2freak
05-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Thanks. Someone who understands

Extra Stout
05-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Utahans could solve this really quick by making Spurstalk an 18+ site on their LDS internet filters.

Leetonidas
05-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Your Not A True Jazz Fan You Fuck!! Go Fuck Yourself!!!
He's not a true Jazz fan because he's not a rambling dumbass who can't coherently form a sentence and doesn't know shit about the game of basketball and posts weak smack on the message board of another team?

Yep, you fail a life. :wakeup

Dipship31
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Utahans could solve this really quick by making Spurstalk an 18+ site on their LDS internet filters.

LMAO! That wasn't necessary!

jazz4life
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Lds??whos Fucking Lds?? Should I Say All Texans Are Fucking Redneck Hicks??get You Facts Straight!!90% Of Our Arena Is Drunk By Halftime Why Do You Think We Are The Loudest Crowd In The Nba??

Leetonidas
05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Lds??whos Fucking Lds?? Should I Say All Texans Are Fucking Redneck Hicks??get You Facts Straight!!90% Of Our Arena Is Drunk By Halftime Why Do You Think We Are The Loudest Crowd In The Nba??
:wtf

jazz4life
05-27-2007, 11:07 PM
Dont Know Shit About Basketball?? I Know We Kicked Your Ass Out Of The Playoffs In The 90's Every Time We Saw Your Soft Ass Team!!

Extra Stout
05-27-2007, 11:07 PM
OK, I'll get my facts straight:

Utahans could solve this problem real quick by making Spurstalk an 18+ site on the internet filters in the orphanage for brain-damaged children.

Leetonidas
05-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Dont Know Shit About Basketball?? I Know We Kicked Your Ass Out Of The Playoffs In The 90's Every Time We Saw Your Soft Ass Team!!
And how many championships did that bring you? :reading

:owned

Extra Stout
05-27-2007, 11:09 PM

I think the Utah Stars won an ABA title once. They sure owned the Chaparrals.

jaffies
05-27-2007, 11:10 PM

This thread is now over.

judaspriestess
05-27-2007, 11:10 PM
this thread = :lmao

ducks
05-27-2007, 11:11 PM
you had to use elbows
dirty team

Strike
05-27-2007, 11:11 PM

And? What do the Jazz have to show for it?

Now I remember......NOT ONE FUCKING THING.

Dipship31
05-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Hoffa = God.

ducks
05-27-2007, 11:13 PM
mj kicked the socks off the jazz in the finals

jazz4life
05-27-2007, 11:14 PM
No He Pushed Off In The Finals!

ducks
05-27-2007, 11:16 PM
he might have pushed off after he got tired of those elbows

ducks
05-27-2007, 11:16 PM
No He Pushed Off In The Finals!
mj>stockton and mailman

jaffies
05-27-2007, 11:17 PM
mj>stockton and mailman

my mailman>mailman

Dipship31
05-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Paperboy (Millsap) will deliver on Sundays though.

ducks
05-27-2007, 11:22 PM
Paperboy (Millsap) will deliver on Sundays though.
to bad for you no mail will be delievered on monday(holiday)

jazzcrapslakis
05-27-2007, 11:25 PM
this board lets me say fuck as much as i fucking want to, something i have to hold back from doing on normal Jazz boards (in the interests of my fans, to not offend them).. but it's cool i guess..

Chris
05-28-2007, 12:15 AM
There's a little troll in all of us.

jazzman12
05-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm so confused. On one hand, Spurs fans just love to throw the "how many rings do you have?" argument in Jazz fans faces, acting as if the owning of the 90's at the hands of the Utah Jazz doesn't matter.

On the other hand, there is a thread currently going on in this very forum entitled: "We owe Utah". A thread in which more than a few Spurs fans come in and talk about how Utah is "owed" a beatdown in a playoff series considering what happened in the 90's.

For the record, I think that the ring argument is the best one. If the shoe was on the other foot, and the Jazz were owned by the Spurs in the 90's, yet went on to win 3 titles afterwards, I wouldn't even remember being owned by the Spurs, and even if I did, it would hardly mean anything since my team had gone on to be champs. As a Jazz fan, I'd trade all of the victories against the Spurs for just 1 title.

All that being said, there is still some sort of inferiority complex I sense from Spurs fans when it comes to those series in the 90's. It's very perplexing.

Kori Ellis
05-28-2007, 12:48 AM
All that being said, there is still some sort of inferiority complex I sense from Spurs fans when it comes to those series in the 90's. It's very perplexing.

I don't think it's an inferiority complex, but rather a revenge issue.

johngateswhiteley
05-28-2007, 01:17 AM
i thought posters were heralding jazzfan as many notches above mavfan and sunfan?

Girasuck
05-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I'm so confused. On one hand, Spurs fans just love to throw the "how many rings do you have?" argument in Jazz fans faces, acting as if the owning of the 90's at the hands of the Utah Jazz doesn't matter.

On the other hand, there is a thread currently going on in this very forum entitled: "We owe Utah". A thread in which more than a few Spurs fans come in and talk about how Utah is "owed" a beatdown in a playoff series considering what happened in the 90's.

For the record, I think that the ring argument is the best one. If the shoe was on the other foot, and the Jazz were owned by the Spurs in the 90's, yet went on to win 3 titles afterwards, I wouldn't even remember being owned by the Spurs, and even if I did, it would hardly mean anything since my team had gone on to be champs. As a Jazz fan, I'd trade all of the victories against the Spurs for just 1 title.

I was going to post the same thing you did until I got to your post. I find it very hypocritical.

MadDog73
05-28-2007, 10:14 AM

It's really not that perplexing at all.

Many Spurs fans are still pissed at the Jazz of the 90's, especially Malone, who has a history of injuring Spurs players. (Hell, a history of injuring any player daring to stand against him).

But of course, if Utahfan wants to somehow use the 90's as some kind of "Jazz > Spurs" BS, Spursfan will bust out the 3 ring talk. It's just inevitable.

Bottom line: Spursfan feels we owe it to Robinson to beat the Jazz... but at the same time, realizes we really already have.

Now, if the Jazz somehow beat the Spurs this year... well, we'll deserve all the smack we get!

VinnyTestesVerde
05-28-2007, 10:15 AM
it's not hypocritical, that doesn't make sense. the spurs have won their share of championships, but that doesn't mean that spurs fans don't want to see the jazz meet their end.

we owe the jazz for 2 reasons: 1) the past and 2) title number 4! :clap

GrandeDavid
05-28-2007, 10:20 AM
I don't give two shits about the 90s. I had almost forgotten about those playoff losses to the Jazz. Its a what have you done for me lately world, and last I checked, it was Vinny Del Negro, Dennis Rodman or an aged Dominique Wilkins on those 90s teams, not Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker or Tim Duncan.

I would get much more satisfaction out of eliminating the Mavs then the Jazz any day or any season.

CubanMustGo
05-28-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't give two shits about the 90s. I had almost forgotten about those playoff losses to the Jazz. Its a what have you done for me lately world, and last I checked, it was Vinny Del Negro, Dennis Rodman or an aged Dominique Wilkins on those 90s teams, not Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker or Tim Duncan.

I would get much more satisfaction out of eliminating the Mavs then the Jazz any day or any season.

Perhaps some of us have other values than "what have you done for me lately."

GrandeDavid
05-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Perhaps some of us have other values than "what have you done for me lately."

And I'm one of them, smart guy, so spare me the moral high ground. ;)

But this is, sadly, how the world seems to work, especially in sports. I simply harbor no ill will toward the Utah Jazz anymore, For goodness sake, its sports, and this is the first time the Spurs have faced the Jazz in the playoffs since 1998. These are entirely different teams, and las I checked, Utah hadn't ever even won an NBA championship. I guess as a Spurs fan I just place a premium on tougher recent battles. Now, if the Jazz eliminate the Spurs and the Spurs end up facing the Jazz again next playoffs, then I'll be more fired up.

I just want the Spurs to reach the Finals.

Leetonidas
05-28-2007, 10:42 AM
I was going to post the same thing you did until I got to your post. I find it very hypocritical.
We want to win. Plain and simple.

UV Ray
05-28-2007, 06:39 PM

It's that Mayberry(ish) Barney Fife small town chip on their shoulder.

SouthernFried
05-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Actually, I think it's just trying to find something to get pumped up a little. The 90's stuff is the only stuff around.

"Yeah, we owe you big time...for the, uh...err...THE 90's!! Thats it! The 90's...you bastards!"

so it goes...

Extra Stout
05-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Actually, I think it's just trying to find something to get pumped up a little. The 90's stuff is the only stuff around.

"Yeah, we owe you big time...for the, uh...err...THE 90's!! Thats it! The 90's...you bastards!"

so it goes...
The scrapbooking craze started in Utah. Use that to rile yourself up.