PDA

View Full Version : Jared Jordan

naico
05-28-2007, 09:28 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/the_bonus/05/24/jared.jordan/index.html

Good article...Spurs are said to be interested.

"As for Jordan's personal hoop dreams, in April he signed with BDA Sports Management, and since then he's been working out under the supervision of agent Kevin Bradbury, getting ready for the predraft camp in Orlando and for workouts with individual teams. Bradbury anticipates nine or 10 of them. Rumors are that Phoenix, San Antonio, the Clippers, Detroit and Washington are in the mix. "

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2007, 09:36 AM
and wtf is jared jordan?

arh 2nd comin of beno....fuck this

naico
05-28-2007, 09:50 AM
could be a nice back up...looks like he has much better handling skills than beno and is a premier passer..dont need him to shoot or score, just distribute the ball. And the kid is good at that..

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2007, 09:55 AM
could be a nice back up...looks like he has much better handling skills than beno and is a premier passer..dont need him to shoot or score, just distribute the ball. And the kid is good at that..

i do agree we should draft a pg, to train for the future, cose im sure TP will bolt once his contract is up and teh surrounding of his misses career where they might reside closer to her workplace......

spurtime
05-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Dan Dickau part deux

L.I.T
05-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Ooooo...the most prolific assist man since Avery Johnson. :rolleyes

JAZZinSIX
05-28-2007, 11:05 AM
All the games are fixed, the NBA is a puppet show, so all you can do is hope that the Elders conspire to make Jared Jordan a star. I assume this is what Buck meant to post.