PDA

View Full Version : IN ALL OF SPORTS...who has the worst fans?

MrChug
05-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm not talking about who's the loudest. I'm not talking about attendance. I've heard disturbing stories for YEARS about teams getting boo'd....BOO'D!!! for losing leads, NY for the Knicks-Yankees, Philly for the 76rs, Chicago for baseball, etc...who's the worst? Who boo's the most, who turns tier backs the most, EDUCATE :reading

monosylab1k
05-28-2007, 01:00 PM
i don't think there's anything wrong with booing the hell out of your team if they're playing like shit. i think the better fans are the ones that will boo their team in the bad times and cheer like hell during good times, rather than the ones that cheer when it's good and stay at home rooting for the Lakers when things are bad.

MrChug
05-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Spoken like a fan who's team has played shittiest at the wrong(est) time in history. Thanks mono...

Ehhh, (edit) that was wrong...you were just offering an opinion. I actually think it's only okay to boo the opposite team. If you're a fan, be a fuckin fan. I mean a little booing is okay, to let your team know you're still THERE. As in: "Were still watching fuckers...let's put some nuts into it!" But consistent boo'ers suck, and they drive down the morale of the team. Right?

whottt
05-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Attendance?

Runner up:The Pittsburgh Pirates

Winner: The Atlanta Braves

The Braves get less turnout during a division clincher than a last place CBA team in it's final game of the season tanking for the #1 pick.

At least that is the way it used to be.

No question about it.

kingsfan
05-28-2007, 03:33 PM
^ not so much anymore, hawks attendance is far worse.
Philly's got to be up there, they booed the Easter bunny.

BacktoBasics
05-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Raiders

Phil Hellmuth
05-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Raiders

MrChug
05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
REEEEEAAAALLLYYY...Raiders? The L.A. Raiders? Oakland? Why?

Good entry, I think I know why...but why?

ALVAREZ6
05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Philly's got to be up there, they booed the Easter bunny.***Santa

StylisticS
05-28-2007, 04:27 PM
The Raiders should NOT be mentioned in this thread. And as much as I hate Eagle fans, you have to admire the passion for their teams. Atlanta imo is probably the worst sports city in the nation.

Bob Lanier
05-28-2007, 04:35 PM
i don't think there's anything wrong with booing the hell out of your team if they're playing like shit.
:tu

SAtown
05-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Philly's got to be up there, they booed the Easter bunny.

:lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
05-28-2007, 06:24 PM
Philly fans hands down for booing Irvin when he couldn't move on that philly turf.

gino>yourlife
05-28-2007, 06:48 PM
philly

who the fuck boos santa?

leroyjenkins
05-28-2007, 06:55 PM
not to mention pegged santa with snow balls.

tlongII
05-28-2007, 07:01 PM
It's gotta be the Spurs. They can't even sell out Conference Finals games.

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 07:26 AM
Yankees for booing thier players when they are in a slump. They should support all the time.

L.I.T
05-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Yankees for booing thier players when they are in a slump. They should support all the time.

...I can't tell if this is sarcasm or genuine. Ruling?

BUMP
05-29-2007, 08:14 AM
The Raiders should NOT be mentioned in this thread. And as much as I hate Eagle fans, you have to admire the passion for their teams. Atlanta imo is probably the worst sports city in the nation.

agreed, as far as loyalty goes Eagles fans are some of the best.

but i'd go a notch lower with Miami as the worst sports city, however, if i lived in Miami im not sure id be sitting around all day following my sports team either :rolleyes

DNS Error
05-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Memphis is showing why Nashville or New Orleans should have had the relocating Grizziles franchise.

dallaskd
05-29-2007, 08:42 AM
Seattle

samikeyp
05-29-2007, 08:54 AM
I have no problem with anyone booing anyone. I think you have a right to voice your displeasure like that. If your team plays like shit...they deserve to hear it...also booing the opponent is what you are supposed to do. I do have a problem, though, when it goes past that. You have a right to voice your opinions but not to the detriment of those around you. If you want to boo Derek Fisher, you have that right...you DON'T have the right to throw stuff at him. This is just a personal thing but I also think fans should watch their mouths when young kids are around. If its you and a bar full of adults that is one thing but I don't think profanity should be used when the little ones are around.

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 09:51 AM
...I can't tell if this is sarcasm or genuine. Ruling?

genuine

DOMINATOR
05-29-2007, 12:20 PM
Philadelphia hands down.
they boo all their sports. they boo constantly during Phillies games

Assman
05-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Philly fans hands down for booing Irvin when he couldn't move on that philly turf.

Booing? They were cheering their asses off.

Worst attitude: Phily
Worst attendance: Atl
Most obnoxious: Oakland/GS
Most annoying: Dal/Pho tie

mabber
05-29-2007, 02:15 PM
It's gotta be the Spurs. They can't even sell out Conference Finals games.

Spurs are not the worst but not being able to sell out conference finals games is amazing.

DarrinS
05-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Atlanta (any sport)

mikejones99
05-29-2007, 03:45 PM
MIchigan(lions, pistons, tigers) has worst fans as they try to dump beer on you and have a high percentage of criminals at games. Seattle fans probly the stupidest.

MrChug
05-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Booing? They were cheering their asses off.

Worst attitude: Phily
Worst attendance: Atl
Most obnoxious: Oakland/GS
Most annoying: Dal/Pho tie

Assman's got it...

L.I.T
05-29-2007, 09:27 PM
genuine

If fans are there booing...that means that there are fans in the arena supporting their team. They're just demonstrating their displeasure over whatever is happening on the court. That's their right.

At least they are there, by their very presence showing some sort of solidarity and support for their team. That's a sight better than places like Atlanta; who won't even show up for games when their teams are winning.

Boo, cheer, whatever, as long as fans go to games.