05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Dude is fricking good.

player_twister
05-28-2007, 10:25 PM
yep, he's pissing me off, LOL

Kobulingam
05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Dude is fricking good.

His offense is still good, but his defense on Parker has improved with the flu. Wow.

The_Worlds_finest
05-28-2007, 11:32 PM
That guy is going to be real badass and the duo of the two(boozer)= wow...I say they trade Okur and someother chap for a reliable 3rd option and look out nba

exstatic
05-28-2007, 11:35 PM
That guy is going to be real badass and the duo of the two(boozer)= wow...I say they trade Okur and someother chap for a reliable 3rd option and look out nba
Unfortunately, the small market reality of the NBA means that unless they can get someone to take Kirilenko's contract, they'll probably never be able to retain a 3rd good scoring option. AK 47 is just fucking horrible, and they're paying him the MAX.

SAGambler
05-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Well, right now he is. But let's wait and see how he handles this big disappointment and how it affects his play next year.

I always think you have to see how a player responds to adversity for a couple of years before labeling him "the next__________________".

Remember how Lebron was labeled the next coming? So far, all he's done is reach the ECF.

mattyc
05-28-2007, 11:37 PM
I tried not to buy into the hype, but he's the real deal. Big big future...shame it's in Utah.

tmtcsc
05-28-2007, 11:39 PM
He reminds me more of Stephon Marbury with a jump shot and some brains.

TroutBum
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Unfortunately, the small market reality of the NBA means that unless they can get someone to take Kirilenko's contract, they'll probably never be able to retain a 3rd good scoring option. AK 47 is just fucking horrible, and they're paying him the MAX.

Oh, how the truth hurts. I'm a rabid AK fan, but damn, he's not only killing us this season, but he'll be killing us for next few years. Unless he pulls his head out of his corn hole this offseason, we'll be hard pressed to get to the WCF again next year.

On topic, I'd have intercourse with DWill's skid-marked baby wipes.

Fabbs
05-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Does he/did he chew tobacco between his lower lip and gum?

Playing great, the Spurs were fortunate he was not 100% tonight.

duncan_21
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
He reminds me more of Stephon Marbury with a jump shot and some brains.

I agree, kj was all about speed, more like tp. DW is a freaking stud.