PDA

View Full Version : Utah's Fans Throwing Crap on the Floor

Pages : [1] 2

The Genius
05-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Classy. Anyone see the immediate post-game where that reporter tried to get an interview? But said instead that the crowd was chucking crap at the Spurs? /classy

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Now they throw object at the players. It's becoming widespread indeed, specially against the spurs that just shut you down big time.

I think the NBA should do something about this behaviour and get some videos, and ban those who do that or fine the franchise. They can hurt someone and it's only from a classless, coward individual you can get this.

timmydidit
05-28-2007, 10:45 PM
class act Jazz fans i applaud you

WalterBenitez
05-28-2007, 10:46 PM
class less town

missmyzte
05-28-2007, 10:47 PM
A couple fans did that on Saturday too, they had to make 2 specific announcements during the game to not throw things on the court.

IceColdBrewski
05-28-2007, 10:48 PM
WTF? Are we back in Phoenix again? Do we have bomb threats coming next?

Up until now I held Jazz fans in high regard. But hearing that their fans were throwing shit after the game makes me realize that Utah is just as full of douchebags as the rest of the country.

You can now stop with the Holier than thou routine Jazz fans. People throwing shit on the court is about as classless as you can get.

Gaytron9000
05-28-2007, 10:50 PM
yeah thats bad

GrandeDavid
05-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Misti, thanks for the observation. You know you are The Woman since you road trip to games. Can't wait to go to a Finals game with you.

I am livid at the classless morons who threw stuff. Great job, Jazz fan. Niiiiiiiiiice fans (who threw stuff...I know that most Jazz fans are probably decent folks). :rolleyes.

PakiDan
05-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Silly Mormons

weebo
05-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Classless utah assholes can go home and fuck their goats now!

jmard5
05-28-2007, 11:01 PM
and probably hurting a player is way too classless.

------------------------
This was the first game of the best-of-seven series still in doubt in the fourth quarter, causing tempers to flare and bodies to fly. The Jazz got four technical fouls down the stretch, including the ejection of coach Jerry Sloan and usually mild-mannered Derek Fisher. Utah fans - seeing their team lose at home for the first time in eight games this postseason - showed their disgust by hurling things toward the court, appearing to hit San Antonio's Bruce Bowen with something small.

http://www.nba.com/games/20070528/SASUTA/recap.html

blackbucket
05-28-2007, 11:04 PM
What a disgrace. Those select fans are completely disrespecting the game, the Spurs and the mostly respectful, decent Jazz fans. Wait to go scumbags.

jbspurs
05-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Utah Fans and Fisher are on the same level!

WalterBenitez
05-28-2007, 11:08 PM
YOu know how frustration is ... some fans are flying in anger ... too bad to watch that on TV

michaelwcho
05-28-2007, 11:12 PM
There's no place for throwing things at players. Classless idiots!

florige
05-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Utah Fans and Fisher are on the same level!

They are only reacting to how that A-Hole Fisher reacted. What gets me with Fisher is he does the EXACT same crap to people, and when the refs calls it the other way the punk wants to throw hissy fits. F Fisher. I didn't like him in LA and I sure as heck don't like him now. I hope the next game they show that little punk crying on the bench like usual.

TroutBum
05-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Greetings, Jazz fan here.

First of all, grats on a huge road win, it's about time you guys won one up here. Secondly, I wish to apologize for the disgusting behavior of a few of our idiotic fans. You should've seen our boards when we were playing Houston and Golden State -- wow, we thought their fans were classless. It's a shame, really, that the whole world (who already hate the Jazz) have even more reason to dislike us due to a few jackholes.

Anyhow, I hope the Jazz can steal one back from you guys and actually make this an enjoyable series.

Peace, Love, Parker.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Fisher needs to step down from his position as president of the players union. His acting on the court doesn't belong there. If you are in that position you need to keep your cool. Period. I don't think he is a bad guy, not at all but he got lost there and we know from experience Manu never reacts to those calls. He's been in many situations like this and when you retaliate you will always lose somehow.

Russ
05-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Utah's bad reputation among NBA players is, unfortunately, deserved.

exstatic
05-28-2007, 11:19 PM
The fans were EXPOSED by ESPN. They were PISSED that they didn't get their on court interviews. They went to the trouble to tell everyone that Pop pulled his players off the court because people were throwing shit. After the water bottle chucking in PHO, I can't blame Pop one bit.

Total meltdown by the state of Utah tonight.

possessed
05-28-2007, 11:20 PM
The Mormons got a little rowdy tonight. :drunk

Marcus Bryant
05-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Congrats to Sloan on checking out of the game early. :tu Grabbing, slapping, and holding may pass for defense sometimes, but not tonight.

ATXSPUR
05-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Classless. But it was pretty cool as a Spurs fan knowing your team pissed them off so bad that they had to be rushed off the court. Makes it really look like we went to battle tonight.

florige
05-28-2007, 11:22 PM
and probably hurting a player is way too classless.

------------------------
This was the first game of the best-of-seven series still in doubt in the fourth quarter, causing tempers to flare and bodies to fly. The Jazz got four technical fouls down the stretch, including the ejection of coach Jerry Sloan and usually mild-mannered Derek Fisher. Utah fans - seeing their team lose at home for the first time in eight games this postseason - showed their disgust by hurling things toward the court, appearing to hit San Antonio's Bruce Bowen with something small.

http://www.nba.com/games/20070528/SASUTA/recap.html

Mild mannered Fisher?? Pleassse give me a f'ing break!!! Guy crys more than anybody in the NBA when he doesn't get a call.

samikeyp
05-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Most Jazz fans are cool....sadly the acts of a few make them all look bad.

exstatic
05-28-2007, 11:25 PM

First of all, grats on a huge road win, it's about time you guys won one up here. Secondly, I wish to apologize for the disgusting behavior of a few of our idiotic fans. You should've seen our boards when we were playing Houston and Golden State -- wow, we thought their fans were classless. It's a shame, really, that the whole world (who already hate the Jazz) have even more reason to dislike us due to a few jackholes.

Anyhow, I hope the Jazz can steal one back from you guys and actually make this an enjoyable series.

Peace, Love, Parker.
Thanks, Trout. Good to know that there are decent Jazz fans out there. Welcome.

mattyc
05-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Abolish the franchise.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Every team has a stupid drunk fans that do stupid drunk things, honestly guys, dont pretend this could never happen in san antonio

SAGambler
05-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Need to review some film, arrest some people for assault, and pass out some hefty fines, and possibly a few days in the cooler.

Totally fucking classless bunch of assholes.

Strike
05-28-2007, 11:32 PM

Peace, Love, Parker.

While the apology is appreciated by many, you shouldn't have to apologize for the classless acts of a few.

I've never liked the Utah Jazz except for when they played Chicago in the finals. But I always thought their fans were classy and passionate. I still think that to a degree but the "jackholes" as you so eloquently put it just brought the good people down with them.

It's a shame. But thank you for having enough class to come to this board and doing the right thing.

Punkkboy44
05-28-2007, 11:33 PM
Utah fans are so stupid..chanting bad things about the refs throughout the game aint gonna help u get calls..Utah and Phoenix ..0 NBA titles combined..LOL.

baseline bum
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Oh man, I feel sorry for each Jizz fans wives tonight.

Punkkboy44
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM
No doubt..what losers their fans are..I HOPE THE SPURS SELL OUT GAME 5..cheer like crazy..hope the Spurs run up the score..I want nothing less than a 30 point win..at that point Pop..u can let vaughn take a shot.

judaspriestess
05-28-2007, 11:41 PM
for john smiths sake, stop throwing your bible onto the damn court.

50 cent
05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Stupid ass mormons.

Doug Collins
05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
for john smiths sake, stop throwing your bible onto the damn court.

It's Joseph Smith and it's called the Book of Mormon. The Jazz fans weren't throwing garbage they were simply sorting through it looking for the golden tablets, and some of it happened to land on the court.

ATXSPUR
05-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Every team has a stupid drunk fans that do stupid drunk things, honestly guys, dont pretend this could never happen in san antonio

If it didnt happen after .4 I dont see what it would take for it to happen.

implacable44
05-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh and the ignorance abounds in this post --

Salt lake is barely 44% mormon and I am not sure if your Judaspriestess are referring to John Smith who hooked up with Pocahantas or if you are intending to refer to Joseph Smith.....but try to get your facts right before you release that vomit from the bowels of your ineptitude.

implacable44
05-28-2007, 11:55 PM
It's Joseph Smith and it's called the Book of Mormon. The Jazz fans weren't throwing garbage they were simply sorting through it looking for the golden tablets, and some of it happened to land on the court.

oh and the ignorance continues - sure are a lot of bigots in this forum -- I wonder what would happen if I substitued the BofM with 40 acres and a mule - the gold plates with the underground railroad and Joseph Smith with MLK -- how would that go over? ?

or perhaps we could switch it to burritos and refried beans, Santa Anna and the Alamo?

or maybe put a baptist twist on it?

when will it be considered bigotry by you anuses?

braeden0613
05-29-2007, 12:00 AM
oh and the ignorance continues - sure are a lot of bigots in this forum -- I wonder what would happen if I substitued the BofM with 40 acres and a mule - the gold plates with the underground railroad and Joseph Smith with MLK -- how would that go over? ?

or perhaps we could switch it to burritos and refried beans, Santa Anna and the Alamo?

:owned

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Props to Sloan and Fisher trying to make it look like someone else was responsible for the loss.

RobinsontoDuncan
05-29-2007, 12:05 AM

As much as I love the Spurs this team is from Texas and that is in the good old american south.... this is just the way southern culture has evolved man, it disgusts me too though.

And seriously, you people are being stupid, I mean who remembers game 2 of the west semis against dallas last year? "Javie sucks" ring any bells?

And seriously, this is not a Utah only thing man, i swear we're going to see spurs fans do it sooner or later just so everyone can eat crow, this is a professional sports thing, happens everywhere

SequSpur
05-29-2007, 12:05 AM
wgaf... this shit is almost over and the real games are about to begin.

wolf754life
05-29-2007, 12:06 AM
lots of black and hispanic people in that utah crowd, racial diversity is alive and well in utah!

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2007, 12:06 AM
guess the mormons cant handle the utah jizz

TheSanityAnnex
05-29-2007, 12:07 AM
What team's fan threw a brick at the other teams bus?

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:07 AM
As much as I love the Spurs this team is from Texas and that is in the good old american south.... this is just the way southern culture has evolved man, it disgusts me too though.

SA is a 'Southern' locale? Travel a little.

Bob Lanier
05-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Oh man, I feel sorry for each Jizz fans wives tonight.
:lmao

Davidicus
05-29-2007, 12:08 AM
lots of black and hispanic people in that utah crowd, racial diversity is alive and well in utah!

My dad and I used the sweetness of HD and tried to find 1 black guy in the crowd games 3 and 4.................never did.

The_Worlds_finest
05-29-2007, 12:09 AM
I guess jazzfan thought thier team had a shot at beating ours?

td4mvp21
05-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Props to the Jazz fan that came in here, but really, you don't have to apologize. It's not your fault at all and there are always rotten fans in every group. I have never seen this happen in San Antonio however; I'm not sure if it ever has. Hopefully it hasn't and never will happen. It's not a good thing.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:11 AM
the utah jizz? wow -- classic. Learn a little history. The Mormons were forced west by Bigots - much like what you see in the mirror every day.. now they established Utah back when it was still part of Mexico and it was a desolate desert land. In other words - the Mormons made Utah and I guess they spawned the Jizz - whatever that means...

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-29-2007, 12:12 AM

It may just be me, but as a Hispanic, I've never worshiped burritos and refried beans.

I've eaten them, but never placed them on a pedestal and knelt before them or worn a burrito necklace with refried bean beads.

mikekim
05-29-2007, 12:12 AM
And you know some dumbass losers will spin this and say, "see? the spurs are such dirty, boring, hacks that they're hated everywhere they go.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:13 AM
the utah jizz? wow -- classic. Learn a little history. The Mormons were forced west by Bigots - much like what you see in the mirror every day.. now they established Utah back when it was still part of Mexico and it was a desolate desert land. In other words - the Mormons made Utah and I guess they spawned the Jizz - whatever that means...

Thank God Texas won its independence from Monaco. We's in duh "South" are reel thankfuhl.

The_Worlds_finest
Dude you dont remember the paper airplanes made out of the go spurs signs from the old alamodome days, didnt one hit a player one year? But year in the att center there is no more 50 cent games(buy 3 tacos from taco bell and get a spurs ticket for 50 cents) so lots of the trash stay out

Davidicus
The inevitable mormon arguments have begun

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:15 AM

Your team lost, don't make this into a religious deal. Just deal with the beating your team took at home.

Joseph Smith and Mormons have nothing to do with the Jazz.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:15 AM
My dad and I used the sweetness of HD and tried to find 1 black guy in the crowd games 3 and 4.................never did.

ha ha -- man isn;t that clever...well I lived in Utah for 6 years going to college at the UofU and playing ball and I know quite a few black guys -- I can give you some names and phone numbers if you like and you can call them up -- that way you won't be able to claim ignorance anymore and will just be revealed as a bigot with stupidity being your only excuse.

milkyway21
05-29-2007, 12:16 AM
if your think it's wrong just don't do it at AT&T. treat your opponents right.
and with CLASS.

I'm more mad at Derek Fisher beating up Manu in the 4th Q. That 2nd one that led to his 2nd tech was obvious-he's a sore loser. He shld be given a warning otherwise we'd be facing Detroit Manu-less if we win in this series.

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 12:17 AM
as a Hispanic:lmao

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:17 AM
It may just be me, but as a Hispanic, I've never worshiped burritos and refried beans.

I've eaten them, but never placed them on a pedestal and knelt before them or worn a burrito necklace with refried bean beads.

oh well we can make it a Catholic thing then and talk about the Virgin mary cheese sandwich or something...

JustSpurs
05-29-2007, 12:18 AM
oh well we can make it a Catholic thing then and talk about the Virgin mary cheese sandwich or something...

Sounds like somebody needs a nap. :sleep

TroutBum
05-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Mormon bashing after a Jazz loss. Wow.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Your team lost, don't make this into a religious deal. Just deal with the beating your team took at home.

Joseph Smith and Mormons have nothing to do with the Jazz.

wow the beer must be really good. I am a Spurs fan -- as indicated on my signature - I assume you can read... so it must be the beer.

Trash the Jazz - -talk crud about the team and Derek Fisher or whatever - but there is no need for religious bigotry to come into the equation. Did the Jazz fans come on here talking about those crappy Catholics and cheese sandwiches with the virgin Mary ?

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:21 AM
Fine, Jesus showed up after the resurrection and smoked the peace pipe with some Native Americans. Considering what passes for religion nowadays that's cool.

But please, please, please, stop sending your children to my door.

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Did anyone catch it ... I think the Jazz fans were shouting "Oberto - Your mom is a whore." WTF kind of taunt is that?

SequSpur
05-29-2007, 12:23 AM
It was Ref, You Suck.

Marcus Bryant
Did anyone catch it ... I think the Jazz fans were shouting "Oberto - Your mom is a whore." WTF kind of taunt is that?

So in the 'South' we's all bigots and in Utah they are just stone cold stupid.

ShoogarBear
At least they didn't unleash any N-bombs.

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:24 AM
It was Ref, You Suck.

Actually that was "Javie Sucks".

I'm talking about the fan with the bullhorn who was say, "Oberto you suck." "Oberto you are ugly." I'm pretty sure that I heard, "Oberto your mom is a whore." :lmao

LifeOnaPlate
05-29-2007, 12:24 AM
Bringing up religion in a basketball thread? Ok. . .

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Sounds like somebody needs a nap. :sleep

nah im good -- I am just busy trying to figure out how some folks on here can call out a fan base for throwing stuff on the floor and try to make their point with some good old fashion bigotry...makes sense to --- someone -- I guess. to me it seems hypocritical and kind of the pot calling the kettle black ....so to speak.

Beaverfuzz
05-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Hey, if I had to drink watered down beer all the time, and pay for the right to drink in a bar, I'd throw shit too.

Fuck Utah.

Sec24Row7
The only difference between Jazz Fan and Detroit Fan is that Jazz fan throws More Expensive shit onto the floor...

Kori Ellis
The Mormon smack isn't cool.

I'm not even sure the majority of those fans are Mormon. :spin

Fillmoe
05-29-2007, 12:27 AM
even mormons are shittin on the spurs players... :lol

NO RESPECT!

implacable44
Fine, Jesus showed up after the resurrection and smoked the peace pipe with some Native Americans. Considering what passes for religion nowadays that's cool.

But please, please, please, stop sending your children to my door.

every religion does that -- don't answer and smoke your pipe in peace...

BeerIsGood!
wow the beer must be really good. I am a Spurs fan -- as indicated on my signature - I assume you can read... so it must be the beer.

Trash the Jazz - -talk crud about the team and Derek Fisher or whatever - but there is no need for religious bigotry to come into the equation. Did the Jazz fans come on here talking about those crappy Catholics and cheese sandwiches with the virgin Mary ?

I figured you were just some Jazz fan trying to be funny by putting the Spurs as the favorite team. Not like that's never happened before, and I don't recall reading any post by you worth remembering.

If you want to get booty hurt over what some people you don't know say on here about Mormons, go ahead.

Question - is that stuff about Joseph Smith and what Mormon's believe that was shown on South Park true? :hat

UV Ray
There's no place for throwing things at players. Classless idiots!

You mean like when you morons through a BRICK through the Detroit Piston's team bus window. Dumbass Spurs fans. :lmao

Extra Stout
05-29-2007, 12:28 AM
even mormons are shittin on the spurs players... :lol

NO RESPECT!

BeerIsGood!
You mean like when you morons through a BRICK through the Detroit Piston's team bus window. Dumbass Spurs fans. :lmao

Weren't you a Suns fan spouting trash last series? Damn bandwagoner.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
Classless utah assholes can go home and fuck their goats now!

You mean their 6 wives? :lol

Meant to be a classy town, but when I went to SLC in 2003 to see the Spurs play the Jazz, I was wearing a Duncan jersey and 2 different bars refused to serve me a drink before the game (I was sober).

Muthafuckers can go to hell for all I care. "Petty" is the word.

Sec24Row7
05-29-2007, 12:29 AM

In all fairness to us... we were returning the Bricks your team was throwing up in the first two games...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-29-2007, 12:29 AM

When did that happen?

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:30 AM
So in the 'South' we's all bigots and in Utah they are just stone cold stupid.

better to be stupid than a bigot. Heck when I was at Judson - we went to east central and Tony terrell, robert keno and richard jones were in the stands and got everyone to say that same chant to me "#44 your mom's a whore"

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:32 AM
In all fairness to us... we were returning the Bricks your team was throwing up in the first two games...

Weren't you a Suns fan spouting trash last series? Damn bandwagoner.

He's a Suns fan. He got confused by the beating his team took, had an identity crisis, and starting seeking out any kind of team with defense he could find.

implacable44
Hey, if I had to drink watered down beer all the time, and pay for the right to drink in a bar, I'd throw shit too.

Fuck Utah.

i am sure the feeling is mutual

Davidicus
ha ha -- man isn;t that clever...well I lived in Utah for 6 years going to college at the UofU and playing ball and I know quite a few black guys -- I can give you some names and phone numbers if you like and you can call them up -- that way you won't be able to claim ignorance anymore and will just be revealed as a bigot with stupidity being your only excuse.

whoa dude....I never said there arent any black people in Utah, just that we couldnt find any in the crowd and had a little chuckle. Try not to go off on small observations

UV Ray
05-29-2007, 12:33 AM

A brick THROUGH the window...you worthless assmunch.

gtownspur
05-29-2007, 12:34 AM
UV Ray is the biggest Tampon Fag Bitch SUn Fan who got owned is about to hang himself for having no selfworth.

I will not shed a tear.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:34 AM
better to be stupid than a bigot. Heck when I was at Judson - we went to east central and Tony terrell, robert keno and richard jones were in the stands and got everyone to say that same chant to me "#44 your mom's a whore"

Because supper time in SA means fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

LifeOnaPlate
05-29-2007, 12:35 AM
Anyone who gets their history lessons from South Park is an idiot.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:35 AM
I figured you were just some Jazz fan trying to be funny by putting the Spurs as the favorite team. Not like that's never happened before, and I don't recall reading any post by you worth remembering.

If you want to get booty hurt over what some people you don't know say on here about Mormons, go ahead.

Question - is that stuff about Joseph Smith and what Mormon's believe that was shown on South Park true? :hat

funnier still is the next intelligent post you make will be the first one...and I am mormon but that is irrelevant - bigotry is bigotry and like I said - if I came on here spouting similar stuff about black people or mexicans I would probably be banned by Kori - yet this stuff gets to go on with no punishment. Imus gets fired for nappy headed hos and people get banned here for questioning parkers J - but clown the Mormons all you want.

The makers of South Park are mormons- -well let me rephrase that - -one of them has been excommunicated..

Napolean Dynamite is a Mormon comedy -- made by Mormons.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:38 AM
whoa dude....I never said there arent any black people in Utah, just that we couldnt find any in the crowd and had a little chuckle. Try not to go off on small observations

check that vision then - Jimmy Chepkwurui was there - tennay Evans was there. Thurl Bailey was there (mormon) and they zoomed in on Collins the greater so try to maintain a little integry in your post.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:38 AM
Because supper time in SA means fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

what no watermelon ?

and the SA I grew up in would be more like refried beans, rice, chicken and tortillas on the stove from sun up to sunset.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 12:39 AM
what no watermelon ?

and the SA I grew up in would be more like refried beans, rice, chicken and tortillas on the stove from sun up to sunset.

Traditional 'Southern Bigot' fare.

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:40 AM
funnier still is the next intelligent post you make will be the first one...and I am mormon but that is irrelevant - bigotry is bigotry and like I said - if I came on here spouting similar stuff about black people or mexicans I would probably be banned by Kori - yet this stuff gets to go on with no punishment. Imus gets fired for nappy headed hos and people get banned here for questioning parkers J - but clown the Mormons all you want.

The makers of South Park are mormons- -well let me rephrase that - -one of them has been excommunicated..

Hey - I already told them to stop with the Mormon stuff - to me, it's the same thing as the Phoenix trolls saying all San Antonians are wetbacks.

It has no place here.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:41 AM

Nice to know you've read all of my posts, and even nicer to know that someone with no personality who gets his panties in a bunch over every little thing disagrees with every one of them. Like I said, if you want to get offended, do it. Life's a hell of a lot easier if you don't let other people give you a stroke over nothing.

UV Ray
UV Ray is the biggest Tampon Fag Bitch SUn Fan who got owned is about to hang himself for having no selfworth.

I will not shed a tear.

A FUCKIN' BRICK...THROUGH THE FUCKIN' WINDOW!!! of THE TEAM bus!

And you're defending it....

MUUHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

We have a Winner!

implacable44
Are you looking in the mirror when you say that ??

and Like I said - I wonder how quickly I would get banned by Kori if I came in here knocking race or interracial marraige .... man up Kori - be equitable in your decisions. Bigotry is bigotry - whether it is about race or religion. Man up.

timvp
Is implacable44 about to throw something? Or is he going to try to explain his take earlier in the week that Beno was a key against the Pistons in the 2005 championship? :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Are you looking in the mirror when you say that ??

and Like I said - I wonder how quickly I would get banned by Kori if I came in here knocking race or interracial marraige .... man up Kori - be equitable in your decisions. Bigotry is bigotry - whether it is about race or religion. Man up.

I think I've (wo)manned up a few times already in this thread about the issue.

Should I ban everyone in the thread or what?

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Nice to know you've read all of my posts, and even nicer to know that someone with no personality who gets his panties in a bunch over every little thing disagrees with every one of them. Like I said, if you want to get offended, do it. Life's a hell of a lot easier if you don't let other people give you a stroke over nothing.

no personality ? panties in a bunch ? I have read two of your posts and regret them both. I will have to go read consitutional law tonight to regain the IQ points I lost for entertaining this conversation with you. Don't make fun of religion --especially when probably 70% of that arena was not even Mormon. ,

milkyway21
this thread is becoming out of hand already...

why do you have to include religion in here?

Marcus Bryant
I guess I need to pull a Jerry Sloan and leave this thread early...

"Thurl Bailey"? Quality token.

Sec24Row7

You can ban me for a day...

I'm going out of town...

See if that makes him happy

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:45 AM
Is implacable44 about to throw something? Or is he going to try to explain his take earlier in the week that Beno was a key against the Pistons in the 2005 championship? :lmao

That proves it. He's not a Spurs fan. Even the blindest of blind Spurs fans would know Beno didn't do shit in the 2005 Finals.

implacable44

I didnt say Beno was key to anything - I said Pop had to turn to him because Parker was crap...just like he was tonight --on both ends of the floor.

Marcus Bryant
Come on ref, T me up.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:46 AM
I guess I need to pull a Jerry Sloan and leave this thread early...

"Thurl Bailey"? Quality token.

I can name a few more if you like - and isn;t that racist to call him a token ? will you drop Uncle Tom on him next? Gladys Knight ? is she a token too ?

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-29-2007, 12:46 AM
no personality ? panties in a bunch ? I have read two of your posts and regret them both. I will have to go read consitutional law tonight to regain the IQ points I lost for entertaining this conversation with you. Don't make fun of religion --especially when probably 70% of that arena was not even Mormon. ,

What's sad is you probably had to spell check constitutional.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:47 AM

When did I make fun of religion?

I said:
1) Mormons have nothing to do with the Jazz

and

2) If you want to get offended, then fine. Although, life's a lot easier if you don't get offended over every thing people you've never met and don't know say on an internet board. Were you born yesterday?

Kori Ellis
I didnt say Beno was key to anything - I said Pop had to turn to him because Parker was crap...just like he was tonight --on both ends of the floor.

Ahh.. I see you are going back to your normal form of ripping Parker. Parker hasn't had a bad game in a while, so I'm sure you were getting antsy.

Next, bash Bowen and you'll feel better.

implacable44

I am just curious - waht would y ou do to me if I was making similar comments about black people - or mexicans - or interracial marraige?

timvp
05-29-2007, 12:48 AM
I didnt say Beno was key to anything - I said Pop had to turn to him because Parker was crap

http://k41.pbase.com/u44/windweavers/upload/28585466.guppythrow.jpg

Beno played in less than half the games that series. If you want to hate, at least hate right.

Kori Ellis
I am just curious - waht would y ou do to me if I was making similar comments about black people - or mexicans - or interracial marraige?

Tell you to stop. Just like I told them to stop.

implacable44
Ahh.. I see you are going back to your normal form of ripping Parker. Parker hasn't had a bad game in a while, so I'm sure you were getting antsy.

Next, bash Bowen and you'll feel better.

a while from tonight ? I don't like Parker but don't do the typical female move and try to change the subject... stay on topic

Marcus Bryant
It's just as racist to state 'hey, we have some...'

Come on ref, I want to hit the showers.

timvp

Nothing. Go ahead and try it.

And then you can cry when you aren't banned.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:49 AM

What's this dude's hang up on Mexicans, Blacks, and Interracial Marriage?

You're the only one bringing these things up fool.

implacable44
Beno played in less than half the games that series. If you want to hate, at least hate right.

and he was on the floor in the 4th --- we will see - -This is the best Parker HAS EVER PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS -- EVER>...

timvp
and he was on the floor in the 4th --- we will see - -This is the best Parker HAS EVER PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS -- EVER>...

How many fourth quarter minutes to Beno play in Game 4-7 of that series?

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:50 AM
a while from tonight ? I don't like Parker but don't do the typical female move and try to change the subject... stay on topic

You try to stay on topic too then, sister.

The topic is Jazz fans throwing crap on the floor.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:50 AM

I am not hung up on anything - fool ... I am trying to understand how you and a few other hypocrites can be bigots about religion and think it is funny and or cool ?

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 12:51 AM

Because he knows LJ and I are a mixed race couple, so he thinks we'd be more apt to ban someone for that.

SequSpur
hey.. i take offense to half breed smack... you want to discuss this issue, meet me on the corner of military and zarzamora.

Marcus Bryant
Hey, if your religion is the Truth you shouldn't get so bent about what you read on the internets.

implacable44

that is what is should have been and then the bigotry and ignorance about religion revealed itself and the topic evolved to that. you are talking to me and that is the issue I am addressing auntie..

RuffnReadyOzStyle
Yeah, c'mon people, let's keep the insults BASKETBALL-RELATED - as for religion, we all get to believe whatever stupid shit we choose to, so let's leave people to their freedom of religion. Mormonism is no more far out than any other major religion... except maybe Scientology (which is "not so much a religion as an alternative to psychology" so they say - I just call it a Pyramid scam! :lol )

So, Jazz fans, how do you feel after that 4th Q where it was all there to win but your team settled for jumpshot after jumpshot, totally lost their composure, and choked like one of Darth Vader's minions? The D turned up a bit and you had nowhere to go. Awwwwwww, shucks.

Bye bye.

BeerIsGood!
I am not hung up on anything - fool ... I am trying to understand how you and a few other hypocrites can be bigots about religion and think it is funny and or cool ?

I guess I was wrong. You obviously haven't read one of my posts. I never made fun of any religions and have not exhibited any bigotry. But watching you get pissy like a little bitch is getting entertaining.

And, I can't be a hypocrite even if I did make fun of Mormons because I don't give a shit what anyone else says about race, religion, etc. I don't let anything you or anyone else say bother me.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Hey, if your religion is the Truth you shouldn't get so bent about what you read on the internets.

is there more than one internet now ?

Marcus Bryant

Hey, the POTUS said so.

timvp

Do you think all these Spurs fans are educated enough in the Book of Mormon to make a sound judgment against your religion? Or do you think it's more possible that most of them are just talking trash on a subject they know little to nothing about?

Dry your tears and move on. Or if it makes you feel better, go on a racial tirade or whatever you please.

SequSpur
05-29-2007, 12:54 AM
once you go brown, you never get down...

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I guess I was wrong. You obviously haven't read one of my posts. I never made fun of any religions and have not exhibited any bigotry. But watching you get pissy like a little bitch is getting entertaining.

And, I can't be a hypocrite even if I did make fun of Mormons because I don't give a shit what anyone else says about race, religion, etc. I don't let anything you or anyone else say bother me.

yawn

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Do you think all these Spurs fans are educated enough in the Book of Mormon to make a sound judgment against your religion? Or do you think it's more possible that most of them are just talking trash on a subject they know little to nothing about?

Dry your tears and move on. Or if it makes you feel better, go on a racial tirade or whatever you please.

It sucks to lose.

Sec24Row7
05-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Hold up...

Napolean Dynomite was Mormon?

And you are complaining about us making fun of Mormons?

:lol

Well... that dude...

That's one way to eradicate polygamy... Hell... that guy would be lucky with gamy...

mando6599
class act Jazz fans i applaud you

What do you expect? They're all related anyway.

JustSpurs
I'm waiting on "Big Love" smack to begin in 5......4......3.......

implacable44

I don't have tears nor will I go on a racial tirade. All I wanted to know was why some folks on here feel it is okay to knock a religion? when those same folks would be whining if it was a different subject.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
I don't have tears nor will I go on a racial tirade. All I wanted to know was why some folks on here feel it is okay to knock a religion? when those same folks would be whining if it was a different subject.
:cry

Why is everybody always picking on me??

implacable44
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Hold up...

Napolean Dynomite was Mormon?

And you are complaining about us making fun of Mormons?

:lol

Well... that dude...

That's one way to eradicate polygamy... Hell... that guy would be lucky with gamy...

it was a Mormon comedy but yes sir == Jon Heder is Mormon and we prefer it when you laugh with us --

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:00 AM
What do you expect? They're all related anyway.

MOrmons are not polygamists - but Big Love is a darn good show.

Marcus Bryant
I'm waiting on "Big Love" smack to begin in 5......4......3.......

Season 2 starts June 11th.

implacable44
:cry

Why is everybody always picking on me??

Are you still here? I am sorry - you may go now...

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:01 AM
MOrmons are not polygamists - but Big Love is a darn good show.

So you enjoy a 'bigoted' portrayal of your faith, just not when it's on the internets.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
The sad thing out of all this is that fans in general are slowly but surely losing the plot, and their behaviour is becoming increasingly uncivilised - and that goes for all teams in all sports. It won't be long before we get some mad basketball fan stabbing a player or something, and then there'll have to be a cage around the court and everything will go to hell.

I think this has far deeper societal roots than sports, but there's a PhD in there and I'm not going to write it on Spurstalk...

Sec24Row7
When do Mormon parents bring their girls to church to try and get em married?

They Brigham Young... ahahaha... oh I kill me...

:sleep

UV Ray
Hey, the POTUS said so.
I always wondered why you make internet plural by adding an "S". For awhile I thought you were making fun of people by talking like TPOTUS. Then I thought maybe it was peculiar to Texas after I saw others on this board use it that way. So which is it?

abelle23
05-29-2007, 01:02 AM
ei, just want to clarify: Didn't Bill Schoening said that in the Spurs-Suns series, some fan in the AT&T Center threw coin/s at the Suns radio broadcaster??? I think it was game 2. And on Game 3, that broadcaster jokingly told Bill that he might ask some suns fan to throw some coins at Bill, too...

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:03 AM
I always wondered why you make internet plural by adding an "S". For awhile I thought you were making fun of people by talking like TPOTUS. Then I thought maybe it was peculiar to Texas after I saw others on this board use it that way. So which is it?

I'm sure you can use the internets to find the answer you seek.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:03 AM
So you enjoy a 'bigoted' portrayal of your faith, just not when it's on the internets.

no Big Love is not bigoted -- again not that you are intelligent - -but if you were. .. then you would see the disclaimer on the show - and understand in the context of the show that polygamy is not Mormonism and the characters are not mormon. They talk about hiding what they are to fit in so they can make money in the community. But again - you would have to be able to graso something deeper than Jack and Jill went up a hill......

dg7md
05-29-2007, 01:04 AM
Spurs fans should throw the book of mormon on the court.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:05 AM
no Big Love is not bigoted -- again not that you are intelligent - -but if you were. .. then you would see the disclaimer on the show - and understand in the context of the show that polygamy is not Mormonism and the characters are not mormon. They talk about hiding what they are to fit in so they can make money in the community. But again - you would have to be able to graso something deeper than Jack and Jill went up a hill......

Eh, I'm intelligent enough to know what faith is being portrayed, disclaimer or not. If you aren't able, then perhaps you should check your own intellect first.

BeerIsGood!
Are you still here? I am sorry - you may go now...

Holy Joseph Smith, you have to go and run a line from a great movie like Tombstone and completely fuck it up. For Shame.

Is this guy really a Spurs fan? Seriously?

UV Ray
I'm sure you can use the internets to find the answer you seek.
I can't find the answer on the internet that I use, but if there is another internet that I don't know about...well maybe you could tell me how to get hooked up.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:06 AM
well then perhaps you should have mommy or daddy explain it to you -- use smaller words than they use on the show. In just about every episode it is waaaaay more than evident that they are not Mormon-- and it is discussed by all the characters -- give me your address and I will send you hooked on phonics or something.. We will work with you and get you to an 11th grade reading level by July......2010

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:07 AM
I can't find the answer on the internet that I use, but if there is another internet that I don't know about...well maybe you could tell me how to get hooked up.

Try this on your wall:

http://www.virtuallastchapter.com/examples/chapter02/handyman/images/outlet.jpg

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Holy Joseph Smith, you have to go and run a line from a great movie like Tombstone and completely fuck it up. For Shame.

Is this guy really a Spurs fan? Seriously?

well the line wouldn't have worked word for word einstein -- so carry on ... leave the shotgun....

UV Ray
05-29-2007, 01:08 AM
Try this on your wall:

MUHAHAHAHAHA :lmao :lmao :lmao

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:09 AM
well then perhaps you should have mommy or daddy explain it to you -- use smaller words than they use on the show. In just about every episode it is waaaaay more than evident that they are not Mormon-- and it is discussed by all the characters -- give me your address and I will send you hooked on phonics or something.. We will work with you and get you to an 11th grade reading level by July......2010

Eh, I'm not giving out my address. I don't need any more cult members stopping by.

judaspriestess
05-29-2007, 01:12 AM

I knew john smith didn't sound right :lol and i know its the book of mormon.
trust me their are plenty of LDS in vegas.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Eh, I'm not giving out my address. I don't need any more cult members stopping by.

you probably already have enough living in your apartment eh ? I don't need any either - since I don't belong to a cult.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:13 AM
I knew john smith didn't sound right :lol and i know its the book of mormon.
trust me their are plenty of LDS in vegas.

yes there are. Harry Ried cheif among them.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:13 AM
you probably already have enough living in your apartment eh ? I don't need any either - since I don't belong to a cult.

You need to check with the Mothership. The flock is sent to townhomes too.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:14 AM
Scientology ? You might be confused. just keep your rap music out of my neighborhood. I am tired of having to move in everytime one of your cousins hits the lottery or makes the big drug deal... oh -there is that bigotry -- only racial instead of religious..... yeah --- the mothership == =IDIOT

Kevin Blackistone
05-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Damn this thread is weak. After one of the Greatest victories in Spurs post season history and some idiot is whining about Mormons while another is trying to figure out how many internets there are.

Weak.

judaspriestess
05-29-2007, 01:16 AM
yes there are. Harry Ried cheif among them.
You are correct!! Beautiful temple up on Sunrise Mountain.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Damn this thread is weak. After one of the Greatest victories in Spurs post season history and some idiot is whining about Mormons while another is trying to figure out how many internets there are.

Weak.

Shouldn't you be preparing for the draft?

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:18 AM
You are correct!! Beautiful temple up on Sunrise Mountain.

been there. nice view.

UV Ray
05-29-2007, 01:20 AM

Weak.

Sounds like someone missed their 12:00am feeding. :baby

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:21 AM

Weak.

and how was that one of the greatest victories ? I don't even know if it is top 10.

mikejones99
05-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Southpark actually had the history of the Mormons on one show and everyone i n school should be made to watch it. Words cannot hurt you about religion or race so stop being pussy's. Kori is a woman so it would take surgery for her to man up.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Southpark actually had the history of the Mormons on one show and everyone i n school should be made to watch it. Words cannot hurt you about religion or race so stop being pussy's. Kori is a woman so it would take surgery for her to man up.

that last part is debatable...

Kevin Blackistone
05-29-2007, 01:25 AM
and how was that one of the greatest victories ? I don't even know if it is top 10.

Obviously you haven't been a Spurs fan long. Finally getting a win in SLC against a Sloan coached Jazz is huge. For all of us who lived through the bull shit of the 90's this win is as sweet as ever.

You must be relatively young or a new Spurs fan to not realize this.

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:25 AM
Scientology ? You might be confused. just keep your rap music out of my neighborhood. I am tired of having to move in everytime one of your cousins hits the lottery or makes the big drug deal... oh -there is that bigotry -- only racial instead of religious..... yeah --- the mothership == =IDIOT

Being able to yank your chain at will: now boring.

Kevin Blackistone
05-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Sounds like someone missed their 12:00am feeding. :baby

Weren't you a Suns fan? Are you now seeking defense the way others seek Jesus and have decided the Pistons are the key to basketball enlightenment?

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:27 AM
Obviously you haven't been a Spurs fan long. Finally getting a win in SLC against a Sloan coached Jazz is huge. For all of us who lived through the bull shit of the 90's this win is as sweet as ever.

You must be relatively young or a new Spurs fan to not realize this.

I disagree with that. I grew up in San Antonio - played ball with Johnny Moore, Alvin Robertson and they always had D. Gervin in tow.. but anywho - no -- I still don't think this is one of the biggest postseason wins in Spur history --

implacable44
05-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Being able to yank your chain at will: now boring.

yawn ... yawn -- yawn.. bigot..

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 01:29 AM
yawn ... yawn -- yawn.. bigot..

Ah yes, namecalling. The last resort of simple minds.

UV Ray
05-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Weren't you a Suns fan? Are you now seeking defense the way others seek Jesus and have decided the Pistons are the key to basketball enlightenment?
Yeah and you were Rule Boy.

Kevin Blackistone
05-29-2007, 01:33 AM
I disagree with that. I grew up in San Antonio - played ball with Johnny Moore, Alvin Robertson and they always had D. Gervin in tow.. but anywho - no -- I still don't think this is one of the biggest postseason wins in Spur history --

name dropping. Now I know you're full of shit. Goodnight.

UV Ray
05-29-2007, 01:34 AM
Ah yes, namecalling. The last resort of simple minds.
Actually I think it's the first resort of the simplest minds.

Spider TX
05-29-2007, 01:57 AM
While I agree that it is shitty for fans to thow things on the floor, and there is absolutely no place for it, for you all to come on here and call EVERY other team and ALL their fans classless and act like the Spurs and their fans shit don't stink is just hilarious. You all think you are God's gift to the world and to the NBA, when every other city and their fans looks at the Spurs and their fans as dirty and classless themselves. So many of you crack me up.

Strike
05-29-2007, 01:59 AM
Go home Suns fan.

Cry Havoc
05-29-2007, 02:12 AM
While I agree that it is shitty for fans to thow things on the floor, and there is absolutely no place for it, for you all to come on here and call EVERY other team and ALL their fans classless and act like the Spurs and their fans shit don't stink is just hilarious. You all think you are God's gift to the world and to the NBA, when every other city and their fans looks at the Spurs and their fans as dirty and classless themselves. So many of you crack me up.

We don't throw shit at other teams' players. We don't cheer when someone goes down hard with an injury. And we don't cry about officiating a week after something happens that didn't go in our favor.

I'll take a fanbase that isn't quite as loud yet knows how to lose with dignity any day of the week over what I saw tonight. You obviously, are not of that opinion.

So yeah. We have fans that are better than most. Anything else you'd like to share?

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 02:14 AM
Spurs fan(s) threw a brick at the Pistons bus in 2005, right?

So, every group of fans has bad apples.

Just some of the groups have more than others.

jaespur21
05-29-2007, 02:15 AM
The only difference between Jazz Fan and Detroit Fan is that Jazz fan throws More Expensive shit onto the floor...

Quite possibly the funniest thing ive EVER READ on this friggin board

milkyway21
05-29-2007, 02:41 AM
i don't understand why the fans throw those things-beer, popcorn on the Spurs...they shld have thrown ice water to their team esp. Okur & Boozer for not playing well.:lol

water is the liquid you use to wake someone up, right?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Those folk wear interesting underpants.

Mavs<Spurs
05-29-2007, 06:27 AM

History isn't in their favor. Whatever arguments one wants to make, the 16th century South American Jesus historical claims have no support for them at all.
The fact that he (Joseph Smith) is one of the few religious leaders to ever incite a gun fight and died as a result of it is not a point in their favor.

The best archaeologists have searched the world in vain for the cities mentioned by the BfM (the Smithsonian Institute is on record for saying that they could find no archaeological support for numerous cities ... in BfM. This is contrary to many famous archaeologists' recorded views on the Protestant Bible ie. Nelson Gluek, and many others speak to the 25000 finds supporting OT and NT).

Now, how long has it been since transfusions were allowed and African Americans were allowed full participation in their religion? The polygamists today are only being consistent with the origins of their religion. The others modified it to become politically correct, but it is an an apostasy of the their true religion.

Plenty more where that came from, so if I were you, I don't know that I would be using the types of arguments you used here.

It is extremely disappointing to notice the lack of diversity in Utah.

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Abolish the franchise.

hehehe ... too much, only keep them on the line

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 07:08 AM

And we are in the funny or ugly one? :oops

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Try this on your wall:

Marcus ... I almost died laughing... the first time I read your post I read "Try this on your balls"... my mistake :lmao

FromWayDowntown
05-29-2007, 07:44 AM
I miss the days when implacable's major take was that the Spurs should have dealt Bruce Bowen and Tony Parker to acquire Ray Allen while moving Manu Ginobili to the point guard full-time.

Extra Stout
05-29-2007, 08:28 AM
What is up with the Mormon smack? If you people keep this up, implacable will refuse to be baptized on your behalf after you die. CELESTIAL PWNNEEEDDDD!!!!!

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
History isn't in their favor. Whatever arguments one wants to make, the 16th century South American Jesus historical claims have no support for them at all.
The fact that he (Joseph Smith) is one of the few religious leaders to ever incite a gun fight and died as a result of it is not a point in their favor.

The best archaeologists have searched the world in vain for the cities mentioned by the BfM (the Smithsonian Institute is on record for saying that they could find no archaeological support for numerous cities ... in BfM. This is contrary to many famous archaeologists' recorded views on the Protestant Bible ie. Nelson Gluek, and many others speak to the 25000 finds supporting OT and NT).

Now, how long has it been since transfusions were allowed and African Americans were allowed full participation in their religion? The polygamists today are only being consistent with the origins of their religion. The others modified it to become politically correct, but it is an an apostasy of the their true religion.

Plenty more where that came from, so if I were you, I don't know that I would be using the types of arguments you used here.

It is extremely disappointing to notice the lack of diversity in Utah.

wow your post is so wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin to address any of it. This kind of speak was begat by ignorance......

HE did not incite a gun fight...He was incarcerated in a jail and a mob stormed the prison. Way to distort the truth and promote ignorance.

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/response/qa/martyr_joseph.htm

HEre is a neutral site - not an LDS site - not an ANTI site - neutral.. and historically accurate.

As for geology to support - here is another independent link to refute your ignorance :
http://www.jefflindsay.com/BMEvidences.shtml

here is your answer :
http://www.blacklds.org/

and finally - if you want to get techincal about polygamy -- and since you brought up the Bible where polygamy was practiced ...

http://www.biblicalpolygamy.com/

http://www.bibletruths.net/Archives/BTAR324.htm

and there are many others - the church allowed polygamy in a very limited form. -- it was not widespread - but it was practiced and deals primarily with the issue of women outnumbering men and the relevance of marraige and family.

THe diverstity in Utah ? What does that mean ? There are more polynesians in Utah than just about anywhere else in the United States. African Americans, Latinos - Asians -- I lived there for 6 years and there is plenty of diversity -- not to mention there are more languages spoken in Utah than anywhere save the UN.

wolf754life
05-29-2007, 09:28 AM
when you cross the state line into utah the sign says: "WELCOME to UTAH, the WHITEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

JamStone
05-29-2007, 09:38 AM
Again, in the 2005 NBA Finals, a Spurs fan threw A BRICK at the Pistons players bus that went through one of the windows of the bus. Save the speeches on classiness. Fans get upset. Every fanbase has their share.

TampaDude
05-29-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm not a religious person, but all these cracks about Mormons just make y'all sound ignorant.

Just my .02...

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I miss the days when implacable's major take was that the Spurs should have dealt Bruce Bowen and Tony Parker to acquire Ray Allen while moving Manu Ginobili to the point guard full-time.

Never said that. - I would love to have Ray Allen though.

Scumbag
05-29-2007, 09:41 AM
I am far from mormon but you are a complete idiot for saying he incited a gun fight. He was in jail (with his brother I think) and a mob stormed the jail and shot him multiple times while he was locked in a jail cell.

The only facts that I know that show him as a little "off" was when that town he was the mayor of's (I forget the name) newspaper printed something bad about him he went crazy and destroyed the printing press and threw the writer in jail... correct me if im wrong please.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:43 AM
when you cross the state line into utah the sign says: "WELCOME to UTAH, the WHITEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

oh man - -another one - the hits just keep on coming ....take that act on the road. Actually I think several other states would take that place - but when I crossed the border coming back into texas there were two signs - "welcome to texas" and "bienvenidos a Texas" -- with LA RECONQUISTA spray painted on both.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:44 AM
What is up with the Mormon smack? If you people keep this up, implacable will refuse to be baptized on your behalf after you die. CELESTIAL PWNNEEEDDDD!!!!!

aahhh levity -- gotta love it.

BacktoBasics
05-29-2007, 09:45 AM
name dropping. Now I know you're full of shit. Goodnight.I know what park/court these guys frequented. I'd love to know where he thinks he's played with them. I grew up and went to school with little George and his brother.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I know what park/court these guys frequented. I'd love to know where he thinks he's played with them. I grew up and went to school with little George and his brother.

oh lets go -- Johnny moore -- played with and against him in city leagues down on the west side - TObin and another place I can't remember - Alvin Robertson in the pro-am and Randolph Air Force Base sir -

then of course we played at Trinity all the time -- Artie, Jerald me and a few other folks would head down to Trinity. And Soto used to open his gym and everyone used to play there - Artie - Tim showed up a few times - Monty Williams when he was in town -

FromWayDowntown
05-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Never said that. - I would love to have Ray Allen though.

Then who was it that you wanted to trade to Seattle along with Bowen to acquire Ray Allen?

Marcus Bryant
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Then who was it that you wanted to trade to Seattle along with Bowen to acquire Ray Allen?

I remember that. Guess he was channeling Bob Hill at the time.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM

Its our little bitch, our whipping boy. He's still lingering around. Nice! He's like the student protesting in Caracass over Chavez's closure of a long running television station. He'll kick and scream and hurl pathetically weak insults, but eventually will get tear gassed, water cannoned or ass kicked into submission. I mean no threat to you, obviously, but in parallel, you will be converted. You will start to love the Spurs. You will start to take pride in Robert Horry's touch of the flopping, floundering Steve Nash.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:11 PM

I will not shed a tear.

Couldn't have stated it better. :lol

And that is exactly who this worthless credent is. A prideless Sun and Dun fan pathetically coackroaching these boards looking to jump on some crumbs.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:13 PM
You mean their 6 wives? :lol

Meant to be a classy town, but when I went to SLC in 2003 to see the Spurs play the Jazz, I was wearing a Duncan jersey and 2 different bars refused to serve me a drink before the game (I was sober).

Muthafuckers can go to hell for all I care. "Petty" is the word.

That is sad, Oz. What lifeless morons to do something like that.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:16 PM
A FUCKIN' BRICK...THROUGH THE FUCKIN' WINDOW!!! of THE TEAM bus!

And you're defending it....

MUUHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

We have a Winner!

No, he's revealing your depressingly true identity.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:21 PM

Awesome stinger by Kori! I think he's gotta be seeing stars by now. His knees are getting wobbly. :lol

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Yeah, c'mon people, let's keep the insults BASKETBALL-RELATED - as for religion, we all get to believe whatever stupid shit we choose to, so let's leave people to their freedom of religion. Mormonism is no more far out than any other major religion... except maybe Scientology (which is "not so much a religion as an alternative to psychology" so they say - I just call it a Pyramid scam! :lol )

So, Jazz fans, how do you feel after that 4th Q where it was all there to win but your team settled for jumpshot after jumpshot, totally lost their composure, and choked like one of Darth Vader's minions? The D turned up a bit and you had nowhere to go. Awwwwwww, shucks.

Bye bye.

Oz, great quote! I loved and agreed with your scientology - pyramid scam association. :lmao

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:29 PM

Its called "satire" you numbskull. Have a dose of wit. Or a cup of joe and wake up! :lol

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:32 PM

Do you not have a clue how pathetic you sound? What a timewasting, prideless, worthless loser you portray yourself to be. I'm not saying you definitively are, but you need to stop taking the bait and stick with a Jazz fan forum if you cannot take the heat.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 12:34 PM

And I posterized Karl Malone then kicked Shaq's ass in a prison cell. I'm the man.

arial
05-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Utah doesn't serve alcohol at their games. It's a dry state so they can't blame their belligerence on alcohol. Not that it could never happen in San Antonio...

ObiwanGinobili
05-29-2007, 12:53 PM
GD - I <3 you and your name shame post action commentary! :tu

LifeOnaPlate
05-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Someone said this victory was a top ten because of the past? Spurs beating a team who has never been to the playoffs in Utah is such an awesome moment? That's a weak dynasty, imo. I think the Spurs deserve better analysis than that.

MisterWhodat
05-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Can't we all just get along?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Someone said this victory was a top ten because of the past? Spurs beating a team who has never been to the playoffs in Utah is such an awesome moment? That's a weak dynasty, imo. I think the Spurs deserve better analysis than that.It was top ten because it shattered jazzfans' illusion of homecourt invulnerability.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Do you not have a clue how pathetic you sound? What a timewasting, prideless, worthless loser you portray yourself to be. I'm not saying you definitively are, but you need to stop taking the bait and stick with a Jazz fan forum if you cannot take the heat.

you are pathetic , inept and the definition of Stupid. I am not a Jazz fan now - nor will I ever be. Try not to sidestep conversations - this is adult conversation and your petty insults are not called for or required. You detract from the conversation. Next time you post try to think your own thoughts instead of just co-signing whoever you can for brownie points. Go away to the lil kid forum.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 03:37 PM
And I posterized Karl Malone then kicked Shaq's ass in a prison cell. I'm the man.

Played ball with Shaq too - AAU -- summer leagues.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 03:38 PM

Heck the Sonics might just do it straight up now - I doubt it -- they would want more than just Bowen and the salary cap wouldn;t work. Bowen has been gettnig used by everyone in the playoffs since round 1.

~~Ice Man 2000~~
05-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Their fans called GS racist slurs and told Jackson to go to jail according to the warrior players. It just shows you how disciplinned the spurs are huh? People say all this dirty team flopping BS but yo have to give it to them. They never start shit. Think about all the people who have got pissed off and started fronting on bowen like they were going to do something. He always stays calm. When fisher trys to cheapshot manu he doesn't go out like Jr or lil Nate so you gotta respect him. Pacers take notes.

cholo
05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
implacable is suffering a midge meltdown

sweetjess
05-29-2007, 04:15 PM
Well First Of All I Just Think That Anyone Who Start Throwing Things Are Just Childish.....what Do They Just Want To Copy The Fans From The Suns? Well If They Are, They Are Just Stupid Because All It Does Is Make Them Look Like Kids....come On Do You Ever See The Fans Do That Over Here When We Lose A Game...no Because We Got Class

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Brick through bus window in 3...2...

Jelly
05-29-2007, 04:23 PM

Well, you could have fooled me when I spent a week in SLC about two years ago. I have never seen a whiter city in my life. It was very weird. Everyone looks the same- no diversity whatsoever. Never have I seen a more homogenous city. I did not see one black or hispanic person during the whole time. If there were blacks in the crowd (and I didn't see any) they were probably families of the Jazz. I'd like to see a screen shot of this so-called diversity.

also, just pulled this up:
All seven members of the Salt Lake City Council belong to the Mormon Church, and the state Legislature is at least 90 percent Mormon. Utah is about three-quarters Mormon; Salt Lake City is about 50-50, Mormons and non-Mormons.

50% is a very high percentage.

Spurs Dynasty 21
05-29-2007, 04:28 PM
I hope they enjoyed there last home game of the season

implacable44
05-29-2007, 05:52 PM
implacable is suffering a midge meltdown

no ma'am

FromWayDowntown
05-29-2007, 08:29 PM
Heck the Sonics might just do it straight up now - I doubt it -- they would want more than just Bowen and the salary cap wouldn;t work. Bowen has been gettnig used by everyone in the playoffs since round 1.

Interesting dodge. Are you pretending that you don't remember your pleas to deal Bowen and Parker for Allen? Or are you so unprincipled that you don't remember your own ridiculous ideas?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't think he answered my question about the underpants either.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Interesting dodge. Are you pretending that you don't remember your pleas to deal Bowen and Parker for Allen? Or are you so unprincipled that you don't remember your own ridiculous ideas?

oh no i still wish they would have dealt bowen for allen. Bowen is only allowed to play the type of d that he does because TD is right behind him to clean up his mistakes. I don't beliebe I said Parker and Bowen for allen but if you say I did then it must be true. -- I know for sure I said Bowen for Allen.. I am not a Bowen fan or a parker fan.. I think the Spurs would be much better with Allen and Parker shoots and dribbles too much for my tastes.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't think he answered my question about the underpants either.

what underpants are you referring to ?

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 09:52 PM
Now he's playing coy.

How quaint.

implacable44
05-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Now he's playing coy.

How quaint.

spill it chumpy -- what underpants? Take some time out of your busy 9/11 myth debunker schedule and spill it.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I have never heard of underpants.It was in the other thread where I called you a hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
05-29-2007, 10:02 PM
Off to San Antonio -- maybe you can figure it out by the time I get down there....

implacable44
05-29-2007, 10:03 PM
It was in the other thread where I called you a hypocrite.

which thread was that pot ?

ObiwanGinobili
05-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I'll go ahead and put an end to another 2 pages of coyish back and forth about the underpants, and put it right out there in the open:

now we all know that Chump is referring to the kinda "secret" special underware that all devout mormons are sopposed to wear at all times unless they are bathing or having sex. they go from collar bone to just above the knee, have 3 weird symbols, and on woman have a cap sleeve. you need a valid temple recomend, your special temple name, and your # to order them.

now lets get past this little hump in the coversation and proceed with the smack.

samikeyp
05-29-2007, 10:13 PM

yet another reason why Obi rules! :tu

JoshTheChild
05-29-2007, 10:16 PM
utah fans are the scum of the universe. i went to games 3 and 4 this year in SLC cheering for the rockets and everytime a jazz player shot FT's i booed my heart out and these 2 mormons ( im sure they were) kept yelling STFU STFU STFU as i booed. it was a sad experience

The Red Hood
05-29-2007, 10:44 PM
Classy. Anyone see the immediate post-game where that reporter tried to get an interview? But said instead that the crowd was chucking crap at the Spurs? /classy

:lol did anyone see the Ksat 12 sports today how they showed that god awful Michele Tafoya trying to talk to Tim Duncan after the game and how Timmy kinda pushed her out of the way so he could pass to go to the locker room but Tafoya put her arm around Tims waist holding him back from leaving.

bricks
05-29-2007, 10:45 PM
I had almost forgotten just how nasty Jazz fans can be and how uneducated they are about the game. The way they acted from the opening tip right up to the time the Spurs left the court showed just how ignorant they are. Even when replays showed the refs made the right call they continued to boo. Throwing things at the players just topped it off and showed how little class they have.

The fans in SLC don't deserve a team of the Jazz' caliber. If there had to be a Game 6 they should be left to watch the game in the parking lot since they can't keep their ignorance in check and show a little restraint. The world is watching and they have shown what they are made of, not much. Makes me think twice about those guys riding around on bicycles.

samikeyp
05-29-2007, 10:46 PM
did anyone see the Ksat 12 sports today how they showed that god awful Michele Tafoya trying to talk to Tim Duncan after the game and how Timmy kinda pushed her out of the way so he could pass to go to the locker room but Tafoya put her arm around Tims waist holding him back from leaving.

Pop finally went over to Tafoya and told her that the players needed to get in the locker room because of the shit flying around.

Stay classy, Salt Lake!

Nbadan
05-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Look at Spur fans and their holier-than-thou attitudes (anyone remember the old arena?)...every team has jerks.

samikeyp
05-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Look at Spur fans and their holier-than-thou attitudes (anyone remember the old arena?)...every team has jerks.

Something I have said before.

I didn't say the Spurs fans back then were right.....I think any fan throwing shit should be tossed and have said so on many occasions.