PDA

View Full Version : 4th Quarter: Ginobili 16 Utah 17

sheriee84
05-28-2007, 11:40 PM
Ok.... I think that Manu Ginobili is owed a SERIOUS apology from every scout and head office in the NBA. He was passed up over 50 times in the draft before the Spurs finally snagged him. He actually didn't even know that he had been drafted for awhile. I think that he is the most important and talented bench player in this league. He provides an explosiveness that no other player can match. He alone nearly matched Utah's entire scoring in the 4th, and single handedly pissed off EVERYONE in Utah.... He is a wonderful, unselfish and great defensive player.
So to all you other teams who passed him up.... Eat your hearts out!

TampaDude
05-28-2007, 11:43 PM
HEAR! HEAR! Manu is the MAN!!!

SequSpur
05-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Great Take! You should be on Roundtable with Kori Ellis!!!

:tu

timvp
05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
F it. For driving it to the hoop and taking that pounding, Manu deserves his 24881238 repetitive threads tonight.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2007, 11:45 PM
He's not a bench player IMO. Pop made it one cause he's a team player and just gets the job done anyway. Secondly, he is just too good to be on any bench.

sheriee84
05-28-2007, 11:51 PM
I know he doesn't DESERVE to be a bench player.... That's exactly my point! Any other player in this league would be throwing a wall-eyed fit for being benched... Ginobili's most admirable quality is that he is willing to do what is best for his team's stats rather than for his own.

SequSpur
05-28-2007, 11:53 PM
I know he doesn't DESERVE to be a bench player.... That's exactly my point! Any other player in this league would be throwing a wall-eyed fit for being benched... Ginobili's most admirable quality is that he is willing to do what is best for his team's stats than for his own.

yeah... i like when he throws those no look passes to the second row...

damn.. he's so fan friendly... :tu

I like the Ginobili dude...

Budkin
05-28-2007, 11:55 PM
When he drives to the hole good things happen. Always.

Budkin
05-28-2007, 11:57 PM
And thank God the guy can hit his free throws.

Solid D
05-29-2007, 12:03 AM
I thought Tony Parker had a really good 2nd quarter tonight.

sheriee84
05-29-2007, 12:05 AM
And thank God the guy can hit his free throws.

Which brings me to my next point....
Will someone PLEASE get Tim a free throw shooting coach?!
SHEESH...
Maybe Manu, and Finley should spend some time with him in the off-season... Give him some tips or somethin....
I love ya, Tim, but please start making your FTs!

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Uh, we've got a shooting coach on staff there slick. And our team FT% is up about 12 points since he got here.

sheriee84
05-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Uh, we've got a shooting coach on staff there slick. And our team FT% is up about 12 points since he got here.

I am not refering to the teams FT shooting.... I'm refering to DUNCAN"S! He needs a private one, cuz apparently the one he's sharing with everyone else, ain't doin much good... He's the undisputed master of this team... But with some FT work, he would be untouchable (literatly)!

SequSpur
05-29-2007, 12:17 AM
I am not refering to the teams FT shooting.... I'm refering to DUNCAN"S! He needs a private one, cuz apparently the one he's sharing with everyone else, ain't doin much good... He's the undisputed master of this team... But with some FT work, he would be untouchable (literatly)!

Yeah... he would probably be the best power forward of all time........

Great take!

sheriee84
05-29-2007, 12:19 AM
And I said FREE THROW shooting coach.... There is a difference... A FT coach would help him be able to drown out distractions and concentrate at the FT line.