PDA

View Full Version : Props to Bruce

2centsworth
05-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Early in the forth when the game was tight, DW was killing the spurs. In came Bruce, and he played the best defense I've seen him play the entire series.

You couldn't play any better and IMO Bruce's D was the turning point in the game.

The Genius
05-29-2007, 12:31 AM
He gets props for this,

"They threw Carmex at me,'' Bowen said. "I like Carmex, but not getting it thrown at me.''

:lol

http://www.nba.com/games/20070528/SASUTA/recap.html

timvp
05-29-2007, 12:33 AM
Bowen did a hell of a job down the stretch defensively. Props also to Vaughn and Parker who limited Williams to only one basket in the first seven minutes of the fourth.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-29-2007, 12:57 AM
Bowen did a hell of a job down the stretch defensively. Props also to Vaughn and Parker who limited Williams to only one basket in the first seven minutes of the fourth.

Amazingly Vaughn ran the team really well in the 1st half, and his D on Williams in the 2nd half was awesome as well.

If only we could get good games out of Vaughn on a more consistent basis i'd be happy

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 12:58 AM
When Vaughn doesn't take more than one shot he usually has a pretty good game. One missed jumper was enough tonight.

2centsworth
05-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Before Bruce, Williams was killing the spurs on the pick-n-rolls with assist to both Boozer(2) and the AK once to go along with that one maybe two baskets.

Budkin
05-29-2007, 01:27 AM
I was so damn nervous when JV was in the game... glad it worked out ok.