PDA

View Full Version : Tony Quote On Utah Crowd

fred33
05-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Qu’as-tu pensé du public de Utah ?

Ils n’ont pas été fair-play. Je suis déçu de leur comportement. Je n’avais pas vécu cela depuis 2000 et notre finale des Championnats d’Europe juniors en Croatie. Ils nous ont insulté tout au long de la rencontre. On a reçu de la bière, des pièces. Ils avaient vraiment la rage contre nous. C’est vraiment nul.

Kori Ellis
05-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Translation?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-29-2007, 01:48 AM
Damnit Tony...... you know I don't speak spanish

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Translation?

Since Fred posted it, I'm going to take a crack and say it has something to do with Utah fans bashing Tony and Eva's wedding registry.

THE SIXTH MAN
05-29-2007, 01:50 AM
:lmao^

efrem1
05-29-2007, 01:51 AM
Can you translate into Tamil? :)

saporvida
05-29-2007, 01:52 AM

yeah neither does tony.... french.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-29-2007, 01:53 AM
They did not be fair-play. I am disappointed of their behavior. I had not lived that since 2000 and our final one of the of Europe junior Championships in Croatia. They insulted us throughout the encounter. One received beer, pieces. They had really fumes it against us. This is really any.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-29-2007, 01:54 AM

Congratulations

Johnny_Blaze_47

You can still catch the sarcasm train at the next stop.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI

By the way... tony really doesnt know if i speak spanish or not

blackbucket
Originally Posted by Quick and Crappy

They did not be fair-play. I am disappointed of their behavior. I had not lived that since 2000 and our final one of the of Europe junior Championships in Croatia. They insulted us throughout the encounter. One received beer, pieces. They had really fumes it against us. This is really any.

I knew it! Those fucking bastards!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-29-2007, 01:55 AM

Actually, Manny sent him an e-mail.

Admidave50
05-29-2007, 01:55 AM
Translation:

They were not fair-play. I'm disappointed of their behavior. I haven't experienced this since the Finale in the European championship for juniors in Croatia. They insulted us throughout the whole game. They threw beers, coins at us. They were really mad at us. It sucks.

saporvida
05-29-2007, 01:59 AM

tony knows all. watch out.

ps: who has an xbox360 and 2k7? let's get this shit happen'n!

dg7md
05-29-2007, 02:18 AM
tony knows all. watch out.

ps: who has an xbox360 and 2k7? let's get this shit happen'n!

Me.

greens
05-29-2007, 02:47 AM
This was the translation on his website:

"They were not a very good sport. I am disappointed by their attitude. I did not see anything like this since the 2000 finale of the European Junior Championships in Croatia. They’ve insulted us throughout the game. We were hit with beer, coins… They were really pissed off at us. It is pathetic."

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Whatever he said, it wasn't as good as what Manu said.

:smokin

Sec24Row7
05-29-2007, 03:10 AM
What did Manu say?

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 06:05 AM

Me speak spanish but that sounds like that language french speak :reading

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 06:08 AM
This was the translation on his website:

"They were not a very good sport. I am disappointed by their attitude. I did not see anything like this since the 2000 finale of the European Junior Championships in Croatia. They’ve insulted us throughout the game. We were hit with beer, coins… They were really pissed off at us. It is pathetic."

Avoiding some particular NBA's arenas the way fans react in old continent (not to mention South America) is a kind organized mess mixing objects and noise.

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 06:08 AM
The refs got pissed off at Utah environment and their team. that's why they were on a short fuse after a while

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 06:10 AM
What did Manu say?

15pts in 4th quarter

prrao
05-29-2007, 06:35 AM
15pts in 4th quarter

:lol

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 06:47 AM
Something related with TP-Eva wedding party, do Spurs player will go rigth? I'd love to see them dressed like a pinguins :D

I think would be a perfect opportunity to see POP smiling :D

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 08:07 AM
The refs got pissed off at Utah environment and their team. that's why they were on a short fuse after a while
Considering all the stuff they let go in the 4th quarter, I'd say the above take is pretty inaccurate. You saw the game, right?

hater
05-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Considering all the stuff they let go in the 4th quarter,

what did they let go of in the 4th quarter???

they called all the fouls they needed to call, that's why Manu took 11 free throws. they ejected 2 Utah personnel. what else did you want.

I'd say, the refs called it pretty tight in the 4th.

this was not the case in all of game 3 and first part of game 4

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 08:21 AM
what did they let go of in the 4th quarter???

they called all the fouls they needed to call, that's why Manu took 11 free throws. they ejected 2 Utah personnel. what else did you want.

I'd say, the refs called it pretty tight in the 4th.

this was not the case in all of game 3 and first part of game 4
If you'd say that then you don't know tight officiating. They weren't calling charges or push offs on either end of the floor; Manu didn't go to the line drawing hand checks or touch fouls. They let a lot of pushing on the ball handlers go and swiping at the ball. The officials did their best to let them play in the 4th but Utah committed a lot of bad fouls because they were on their heels defensively or just plain late to get to spots. Derek Fisher committed three stupid fouls that led to ten Spurs free throws. I swear some of you guys sound like you spent more time watching the box score than the game.

hater
05-29-2007, 08:22 AM
They weren't calling charges or push offs on either end of the floor;

welcome to playoff basketball :rolleyes

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 08:25 AM
welcome to playoff basketball :rolleyes
I'm not the one who said they called the game "tight". :lol

hater
05-29-2007, 08:33 AM
I'm not the one who said they called the game "tight". :lol

read again. I said the 4th quarter was called tight. not the "game" :D

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Considering all the stuff they let go in the 4th quarter, I'd say the above take is pretty inaccurate. You saw the game, right?

yes I saw the game. and refs started calling lots of stuff in the 4th quarter. It was still physical, but you can't seriously expect refs to call more than they did in the 4th. It was a whistle every possession.

if you expect more calls, you should root for the heat and Dwade. :elephant

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 08:37 AM
read again. I said the 4th quarter was called tight. not the "game" :D
And a technicality will not save you. You're still completely wrong. Calling blatant fouls, even when there's a lot of them, isn't "tight".

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
yes I saw the game. and refs started calling lots of stuff in the 4th quarter. It was still physical, but you can't seriously expect refs to call more than they did in the 4th. It was a whistle every possession.

if you expect more calls, you should root for the heat and Dwade. :elephant
It wasn't a whistle every possession. The Spurs didn't get any calls they didn't earn, and neither did the Jazz. One team was aggressive, the other fouled. One team got into the bonus early, and the other never did. If you think Manu got a single call that's even close to one of the Wade phantom whistles, I'd like an example of it.

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 08:41 AM
Dumb ass, classless, crappy fans. Freaking scumbag hooligans.

I loved Tony's quote. I wish it'd get plastered on the Jazz official site.

GSH
05-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Qu’as-tu pensé du public de Utah ?

Ils n’ont pas été fair-play. Je suis déçu de leur comportement. Je n’avais pas vécu cela depuis 2000 et notre finale des Championnats d’Europe juniors en Croatie. Ils nous ont insulté tout au long de la rencontre. On a reçu de la bière, des pièces. Ils avaient vraiment la rage contre nous. C’est vraiment nul.

Some of his comments don't translate perfectly into English, but you should be able to get the basic idea:

Ils n’ont pas été fair-play. Pretending to be sick is not fair-play.

Je suis déçu de leur comportement. But Jeez...a suicide in our hotel.

Je n’avais pas vécu cela depuis 2000 et notre finale des Championnats d’Europe juniors en Croatie. And Javie was not as silly as a zebra in the 2000 Junior Championships in Croatia.

Ils nous ont insulté tout au long de la rencontre. I will insult them by asking how long is their racoon-tail.

On a reçu de la bière, des pièces. On second thought, I think I'll have a beer and a piece.

Ils avaient vraiment la rage contre nous. We didn't get angry and get our panties in a wad.

C’est vraiment nul. I'm not wearing any underwear. :toast

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
It wasn't a whistle every possession. The Spurs didn't get any calls they didn't earn, and neither did the Jazz. One team was aggressive, the other fouled. One team got into the bonus early, and the other never did. If you think Manu got a single call that's even close to one of the Wade phantom whistles, I'd like an example of it.

take your homer glasses off. some of the calls were questionable in the 4th. refs called a lot of fouls and this played in spurs favor.

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:16 AM
take your homer glasses off. some of the calls were questionable in the 4th. refs called a lot of fouls and this played in spurs favor.
You need to name a couple of them. Otherwise you are just counting fouls from the box score, which is why I question whether you actually watched the game. I re-watched the second half this morning. You couldn't be more wrong, and it doesn't make you a good fan to repeat stupid shit. You think you look open-minded, but you just look wrong.

LilMissSPURfect
05-29-2007, 09:18 AM
we'll take the win

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
You need to name a couple of them. Otherwise you are just counting fouls from the box score, which is why I question whether you actually watched the game. I re-watched the second half this morning. You couldn't be more wrong, and it doesn't make you a good fan to repeat stupid shit. You think you look open-minded, but you just look wrong.

again take your homer glasses off.

most analysts and reporters stated that there were questionable calls. I'm not gonna name some, but I agree there were, for both sides. let's just say we disagree.

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:23 AM
again take your homer glasses off.

most analysts and reporters stated that there were questionable calls. I'm not gonna name some, but I agree there were, for both sides. let's just say we disagree.
Let's just agree that you are talking out of your fucking ass, since you can't name a single questionable call. Most analysts didn't state any such thing. There are people that didn't see the game that said that Manu flopped through the fourth quarter, and if you even remotely support such a position, then you didn't watch the game.

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Let's just agree that you are talking out of your fucking ass, since you can't name a single questionable call. Most analysts didn't state any such thing. There are people that didn't see the game that said that Manu flopped through the fourth quarter, and if you even remotely support such a position, then you didn't watch the game.

HOMER

TampaDude
05-29-2007, 09:27 AM
"javie sucks"...............BACKFIRED. :lol

Damn straight...y'all can't tell me that had nothing to do with it...the refs had had enough...when they tossed Sloan, I was thinking, no fucking way...SWEET!!! GAME OVER!!! :lmao

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:32 AM
HOMER
Asstalker. I knew you couldn't bring a single example to backup your bullshit. You know why? Because there aren't any for you to find.

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Some of his comments don't translate perfectly into English, but you should be able to get the basic idea:

Ils n’ont pas été fair-play. Pretending to be sick is not fair-play.

Je suis déçu de leur comportement. But Jeez...a suicide in our hotel.

Je n’avais pas vécu cela depuis 2000 et notre finale des Championnats d’Europe juniors en Croatie. And Javie was not as silly as a zebra in the 2000 Junior Championships in Croatia.

Ils nous ont insulté tout au long de la rencontre. I will insult them by asking how long is their racoon-tail.

On a reçu de la bière, des pièces. On second thought, I think I'll have a beer and a piece.

Ils avaient vraiment la rage contre nous. We didn't get angry and get our panties in a wad.

C’est vraiment nul. I'm not wearing any underwear. :toast

Oh man .. you can be sh...g my mother and I would find your language sweet, have no idea about french
:lol

BreezeHillBill
05-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I am always happy when the opposing players and coaches and home fans start ragging on the officials. It ALWAYS backfires. And it always (eventually) pays off when team (like our dear boys) just take their lumps quietly.

BreezeHillBill
05-29-2007, 10:22 AM
The whole stadium was chanting "Javie Sucks."