PDA

View Full Version : Empty postgame press conference

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Did the media flee the flying debris? Damn, that press room was hollow. Check it out:

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/070528.html

bonesinaz
05-29-2007, 09:08 AM
ESPN sucks for not saying the obvious, that Jazz fans were behaving like jerks.

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
ESPN sucks for not saying the obvious, that Jazz fans were behaving like jerks.
It's the lead story on First Take. They of course had a Jazz beat writer as a guest who said that the Jazz were frustrated at the flopping and the fans were frustrated at the officials which minimized it.

bonesinaz
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
It's the lead story on First Take. They of course had a Jazz beat writer as a guest who said that the Jazz were frustrated at the flopping and the fans were frustrated at the officials which minimized it.

Thanks, I didn't see that. I meant during the game. Maybe the reporters thought that they would be hit by chapstick.

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Thanks, I didn't see that. I meant during the game. Maybe the reporters thought that they would be hit by chapstick.
Yeah. I agree. I'm surprised that anyone even mentioned it today. The Spurs get more shit thrown at them by fans and it never seems to get mentioned. ESPN now has a poll question: Did Manu ruin the series? Disney deserves bad ratings if this is the way they are going to characterize a great playoff performance.

Mr. Body
05-29-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm not even sure there was any flopping on the Spurs' part.

tsb2000
05-29-2007, 09:32 AM

Oh, well that makes it ok then.. :wtf

carina_gino20
05-29-2007, 09:38 AM
flopping? What I saw in that 4th quarter was black shirts taking it aggressively to the hoop and white shirts camping out on the perimeter. they're just mad 'coz 4th Q scoreboard says: Jazz-17, Manu-16.

Obstructed_View
05-29-2007, 09:41 AM
flopping? What I saw in that 4th quarter was black shirts taking it aggressively to the hoop and white shirts camping out on the perimeter. they're just mad 'coz 4th Q scoreboard says: Jazz-17, Manu-16.
Yeah, the guys here that are talking about bad calls or flops won't seem to mention specific examples. More attempts to miminize the accomplishments of the Spurs.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2007, 09:42 AM
would they like the jazz to play in an empty stadium like how some european soccer clubs