PDA

View Full Version : Fisher's new nickname

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 09:46 AM
We should start a chant at game 5 for FISHER..........CRYBABY CRYBABY CRYBABY!!!

ManuTastic
05-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Derek Bitcher?

TampaDude
05-29-2007, 09:49 AM
The Spurs are looking to win the series .4-1 :lol

hater
05-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Afer game 5, "Derek Fishing"

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 09:50 AM
lol

dbestpro
05-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Crybaby belongs to Ray Allen.

WalterBenitez
05-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Derek Bitcher?

That looks great, but remember Derek has as many rings as SPurs has :rolleyes

sa_butta
05-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Derek Fisherman

CubanMustGo
05-29-2007, 09:55 AM
And while we are all having our fun at Fisher's expense, please keep in mind that he is still dealing with a very tough family situation that would cause any one of us to drop everything else to focus on that.

I am not fond of Fisher the basketball player but he has a lot on his mind these days.

JamStone
05-29-2007, 09:56 AM
How about "CANCER EYE DADDY"???

That would be great, huh?

Mr. Body
05-29-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't get why Manu's getting raked over the coals on Deadspin and all over the internet while Fisher is getting off scot free.

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 09:58 AM

OUch......not what I had in mind.

TampaDude
05-29-2007, 09:59 AM

Uh, that's really low class, dude. :rolleyes

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:01 AM
Uh, that's really low class, dude. :rolleyes

this thread. my point.

laser2kgt
05-29-2007, 10:01 AM
lol.

sa_butta
05-29-2007, 10:02 AM

That would be great, huh?That is really fucked up.

cheguevara
05-29-2007, 10:04 AM
this thread. my point.

this thread was fine until you ruined it. loser

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:05 AM
if you want to be jackasses, why not go to the extreme?

sa_butta
05-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Jackass is what Fisher and some Utah fans were last night.

Louie Vega
05-29-2007, 10:12 AM

This coming from a Pissed-on's fan er..... uh Piston's fan!!

Louie Vega
05-29-2007, 10:13 AM
That looks great, but remember Derek has as many rings as SPurs has :rolleyes

What's that got to do with anything?!@ Just cause he has rings doesn't mean he's not a crybaby asshole!!!

cheguevara
05-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Lebron will Pisson them tonight

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 10:15 AM

Well we would be referring to on-court or basketball related antics..not a stab at his personal family issues.

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Well we would be referring to on-court or basketball related antics..not a stab at his personal family issues.

true. i just took it to the extreme to make a point.

why is there any need to shout chants at a player who's busting his ass to help his team win? especially, when YOUR team is up 3-1 and WON the game in which you feel he was bitching and crying?

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:21 AM
This coming from a Pissed-on's fan er..... uh Piston's fan!!

Pistons fans have their share of jackasses. And, we all know and recognize the brawl a few years back proved that there are Pistons fans that are complete assholes and bitches. Does that mean all Pistons fans are that way? No.

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 10:23 AM
true. i just took it to the extreme to make a point.

why is there any need to shout chants at a player who's busting his ass to help his team win? especially, when YOUR team is up 3-1 and WON the game in which you feel he was bitching and crying?

Because Fisher and us go back a long way and a lot of us are still wanting revenge for the biggest bullshit shot of all time .4 ,plus since we are now being labeled as "bad guys" its been fun to call guys the likes of Amare "dirty" and get in thier head. I think it might have worked a bit.

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Because Fisher and us go back a long way and a lot of us are still wanting revenge for the biggest bullshit shot of all time .4 ,plus since we are now being labeled as "bad guys" its been fun to call guys the likes of Amare "dirty" and get in thier head. I think it might have worked a bit.

yeah, ok. i know all about the .4 shot.

actually, i was wrong for saying what i said to criticize this thread. it was really inappropriate. and, spurs fans weren't being too bad with the comments on this thread. i over-reacted. really poor taste and judgment on my part. i guess i was just pretty engaged and in a very argumentative mood.

honestly ... this thread isn't so bad.

my apologies, sincerely.

Oh, Gee!!
05-29-2007, 10:38 AM
yeah, ok. i know all about the .4 shot.

actually, i was wrong for saying what i said to criticize this thread. it was really inappropriate. and, spurs fans weren't being too bad with the comments on this thread. i over-reacted. really poor taste and judgment on my part. i guess i was just pretty engaged and in a very argumentative mood.

honestly ... this thread isn't so bad.

my apologies, sincerely.

crybaby :cry :cry

td4mvp21
05-29-2007, 10:40 AM
Derek Bitcher?
:lol We have a winner.

JamStone
05-29-2007, 10:45 AM
crybaby :cry :cry

:lol

ok i deserve that. i made a big deal out of something that wasn't. i realized it, acknowledged it, and said i was wrong.

i still don't find it necessary to start chants at fisher, specifically because the spurs are up 3-1 and won the game where fisher was flopping, bitching, and crying. but, that might just be me.

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 10:47 AM
:lol

ok i deserve that. i made a big deal out of something that wasn't. i realized it, acknowledged it, and said i was wrong.

i still don't find it necessary to start chants at fisher, specifically because the spurs are up 3-1 and won the game where fisher was flopping, bitching, and crying. but, that might just be me.

Yeah you may be right......but we have to have someone to pick on regardless if we are winning the series or not :).

CubanMustGo
05-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah you may be right......but we have to have someone to pick on regardless if we are winning the series or not :).

OK, here's the point that keeps sailing over everyone's head despite Jamstone's efforts to the contrary.

Fisher has a kid with eye cancer and he has been flying to be with his family while the doctors do what they can. Do you really want to be known as the fans that piled on a guy dealing with that sort of issue? Don't give me "everything's fair in love and war" crap because (a) this is a fucking game, 0.4 or not, and (b) Fisher is dealing with the life and death of his child.

Spurs fans seem to be concerned when they are accused of being classless. Take the high road.

Oh, Gee!!
05-29-2007, 11:03 AM
We should pick on Williams

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 11:05 AM
We should pick on Williams

Wouldnt work......he is doing a great job out there.....we should chant OVERATED for Boozer :).

florige
05-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Crybaby belongs to Ray Allen.

At least Ray Allen's srys are sometimes warranted. The thing that pisses me off with FIsher so much is that he cries anytime he doesn't get that faggot flop play of his called. but if someone else say Manu for instance gives him a taste of his own flopping medicine then he throws hissy fits. I wish the NBA would really start to cut that crap out, not just from Fisher, but from Harris, Manu and all those floppers.

hater
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Boozer's new nickname:
http://www.berroco.com/images/softy/softy_ball_200.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
05-29-2007, 12:10 PM

That would be great, huh?COLD AS ICE. Damn, i'm not even that cold blooded.

florige
05-29-2007, 12:34 PM
Boozer's new nickname:
http://www.berroco.com/images/softy/softy_ball_200.jpg

Overrated is more like it. Got any of those stickers?

ATRAIN
05-29-2007, 01:17 PM
Overrated is more like it. Got any of those stickers?

THATS WHAT I SAID...........WE SHOULD CHANT THAT.

florige
05-29-2007, 01:46 PM
THATS WHAT I SAID...........WE SHOULD CHANT THAT.

:tu

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 01:50 PM
OK, here's the point that keeps sailing over everyone's head despite Jamstone's efforts to the contrary.

Fisher has a kid with eye cancer and he has been flying to be with his family while the doctors do what they can. Do you really want to be known as the fans that piled on a guy dealing with that sort of issue? Don't give me "everything's fair in love and war" crap because (a) this is a fucking game, 0.4 or not, and (b) Fisher is dealing with the life and death of his child.

Spurs fans seem to be concerned when they are accused of being classless. Take the high road.

I fail to see how fans at a game chanting "cry baby" or something similar to a guy who was acting like a complete ass on the basketball court has anything to do with what he is dealing with in his personal life. As long as the chants are basketball related and not of a malicious personal level, what's wrong with it? Everyone has had problems in their personal life and have had loved ones die or become very sick - that doesn't mean fans shouldn't heckle responsibly in a basketball game. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

shelshor
05-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Dreck Bitcher

twentyone
05-29-2007, 03:05 PM
C'mon it's not Fishers first rodeo. He knows all fans are FOS anyway, and assuming they lose the series he'll be at home devoting every second to his kid and wouldn't care if we had thrown dead kittens on the court to distract him.

I would have to agree on the Boozer angle though, i bet you could really get him flustered if you had something a little more jingly than "boozer's overrated!"

holleratgeorge
05-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Fisher already has a nickname yall. Its

Point 4

MadDog73
05-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Why pick on anyone?

Can we just win one series without picking on an opposing player?

Of all the teams we've played so far, the Jazz have been the most classy. True, the fans throwing shit was over the top, but that's not the player's fault.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 03:19 PM
The fans pay good money to be able to chant and heckle the opposing team. It's all part of the experience, and as long as it is clean and not malicious it's a great part of the game experience.

Tek_XX
05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Did anyone take satisfaction from Fisher looking like a flopping idiot last night.

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 03:20 PM
O Fo No mo

MajorMike
05-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Fisher completely embodies the 'hate him on someone else's team; love him on yours.'

He is going thru something I wouldn't wish on anyone right now in his personal life. Good thoughts and whatnot to his family.

That being said, the guy is a basketball player. I don't like him as a basketball player.

When he makes his money off playing basketball, I reserve the right to make fun of him in any fashion I want.

Wasn't he one of the ones in the cryin' picture?

ClingingMars
05-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Just call him Point Four, I'm sure he won't mind that ;)

-Mars

BlackFlagg
05-29-2007, 03:37 PM

Ok, that is fucked up. I would say 'what if it were your daughter?' but it occurs to me that you're probably not old enough to be a dad.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Ok, that is fucked up. I would say 'what if it were your daughter?' but it occurs to me that you're probably not old enough to be a dad.

He was trying to be facetious but came off a bit differently to some. He's not seriously saying to call Fish that.

Dingle Barry
05-29-2007, 04:43 PM
The Fisher Queen

SpurOutofTownFan
05-29-2007, 05:26 PM

You are the classless #1 Piston fan. It kind of tells just by looking at this and other posts.