PDA

View Full Version : Whats Chuck Apology Tonite?

Tha Carter
05-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Anyone got any idea on how Charles Barkley is gonna start off his apology to the Spurs?perhaps with some dunkn donuts?

Oh, Gee!!
05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Barkley doesn't apologize to anyone for anything

Budkin
05-29-2007, 11:18 AM
He's going to make a bold prediction. "The Jazz will come back from down 3-1 to win the series... unless San Antonio wins!"

TampaDude
05-29-2007, 11:22 AM
He's going to make a bold prediction. "The Jazz will come back from down 3-1 to win the series... unless San Antonio wins!"

:lol

Tha Carter
05-29-2007, 11:26 AM
He's going to make a bold prediction. "The Jazz will come back from down 3-1 to win the series... unless San Antonio wins!"lol

sa_butta
05-29-2007, 11:35 AM
As much as he rides the Manu train, it surprised me that he changed his pick to the Jazz. He will have to own up to it if the Spurs win the series.

leemajors
05-29-2007, 11:38 AM
what does he need to apologize for?

hater
05-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Barkley has been wrong on ALL his picks this year. He better not switch his pick to SPurs

Jimcs50
05-29-2007, 12:48 PM
He will say that he did not know why he switched to Utah, and will promise that he will not pick against the Spurs again.

texasqb2
05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Barkley is a spurs homer....this has rubbed a lot of the NBA fans the wrong way and get tired of hearing all the pro spurs stuff from him, I am sure TNT FORCED him to make that prediction.

George Gervin's Afro
05-29-2007, 12:53 PM
he won't apologize..he will pick whomever comes out of the east to beat the Spurs..

lebomb
05-29-2007, 01:03 PM
I guarantee he will say..............."I was wrong"

Amare_32
05-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Why does he have to offer an apology? He is entitled to pick Utah to win the series.

J.T.
05-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Barkley is a spurs homer....this has rubbed a lot of the NBA fans the wrong way and get tired of hearing all the pro spurs stuff from him, I am sure TNT FORCED him to make that prediction.

For all intents and purposes, if not for two extremely rare late game moments in 2004 and 2006, this could be the Spurs fifth title run in five years, so I don't see why picking the Spurs is such a bad thing for Chuck. We're usually the best defensive team in the league and we've got some great playmakers, starting with the greatest man playing the game right now Tim Duncan. Picking the Spurs to win the championship is as close a thing as any to a sure thing in the NBA playoffs.

BeerIsGood!
05-29-2007, 01:33 PM
He thought Utah's rough play, grabs, hooks, and the antics of Fisher would have a much bigger effect than it did. The nice thing about broadcasting is that all he as to do now is say that he overestimated Utah's ability to win tough games and that the Spurs are still the best at it. No apology or even admitting being wrong.

GSH
05-29-2007, 01:50 PM
I guarantee he will say..............."I was wrong"

"Okay, first of all, my boy Ginobliii!!! He was just too much in that fourth quarter...but lemme tell you somethin. What I said was that the Spurs don't have an answer for Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. An lemme tell you somethin, they don't. The rest of them boys on that team gotta do somethin, cuz those two guys can't beat a team as good as the Spurs by themselves. The Spurs too good for that, okay? The role players on the Jazz are gonna have to step up and earn some of that salary they payin em.

I got a lot of respect for Coach Sloan, an lemme tell you somethin Kinny. The Utah Jazz not gonna go into San Antonio and lay down now. Those boys got too much pride for that. I'm not gonna be surprised if this thing goes back to Utah for Game 6."

That's my prediction...or something close to it. I like Barkley. He's fun to listen to, right or wrong.

spursgrl20
05-29-2007, 01:54 PM
"...but lemme tell you somethin. What I said was that the Spurs don't have an answer for Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. An lemme tell you somethin, they don't. The rest of them boys on that team gotta do somethin, cuz those two guys can't beat a team as good as the Spurs by themselves. The Spurs too good for that, okay? The role players on the Jazz are gonna have to step up and earn some of that salary they payin em.

I got a lot of respect for Coach Sloan, an lemme tell you somethin Kinny. The Utah Jazz not gonna go into San Antonio and lay down now. Those boys got too much pride for that. I'm not gonna be surprised if this thing goes back to Utah for Game 6."

That's my prediction...or something close to it.

Throw in a few "athaletik" references in there and it's perfect. :clap

Tha Carter
05-29-2007, 01:56 PM
"Okay, first of all, my boy Ginobliii!!! He was just too much in that fourth quarter...but lemme tell you somethin. What I said was that the Spurs don't have an answer for Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer. An lemme tell you somethin, they don't. The rest of them boys on that team gotta do somethin, cuz those two guys can't beat a team as good as the Spurs by themselves. The Spurs too good for that, okay? The role players on the Jazz are gonna have to step up and earn some of that salary they payin em.

That's my prediction...or something close to it. I like Barkley. He's fun to listen to, right or wrong.lmao best answer yet..."Lemme tell u somethin" is his new catch phrase lol

nkdlunch
05-29-2007, 01:58 PM

That's my prediction...or something close to it. I like Barkley. He's fun to listen to, right or wrong.

:tu

Jimcs50
05-29-2007, 07:18 PM
I got home late. What did Sir Charles say about the Jazz now?

Jimcs50
05-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Anyone? Anyone?

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 07:26 PM

:lol

mardigan
05-29-2007, 07:27 PM
All I heard was them talk about the Cavs game, pre-game was only 15 minutes. I also heard Zydrunas interviewed in the pre-game, and failed to understand one thing he said

GrandeDavid
05-29-2007, 07:28 PM

DAMN!!! You had me there! Damn good impersonation. You are good!

Jimcs50
05-29-2007, 07:35 PM
All I heard was them talk about the Cavs game, pre-game was only 15 minutes. I also heard Zydrunas interviewed in the pre-game, and failed to understand one thing he said

Thanks. He will probably have to make a statement at halftime or after the game.

Budkin
05-29-2007, 08:06 PM
"First of all... I never said the Spurs weren't going to win, and... first of all, no one on the Jazz doing a damn thing but Boozer and Williams..."

/end Barkley impersonation