PDA

View Full Version : Duncan's Diary Updated: "Tough Tests"

duncan228
05-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Dated May 22, don't know how I missed it! :lol I think it might have not gotten on until the past few days.

http://www.slamduncan.com/diary.php

Tough Tests

The playoffs are well under way and there is definitely a buzz in the air.

This is the time we work so hard for throughout the year. All of our preparation and diligence will hopefully help us past some of the tough tests that the playoff road provides. It's also about making adjustments when you have to. Somedays things go as planned, and another day, you can do the same things and get different results. You just have to be prepared and make the appropriate changes whenever necessary.

Attempting to be the best team possible is very hard work. This is a time when teams are playing for their playoff lives. It is intense and fun. You see people playing more physically and trying to play as mentally sharp as possible. On the road, we try to shut out the opposing team's crowd, but on our home > court we get really lifted and electrified by our fans. So please come down and cheer! It helps!

I'll check in with you later as I don't have much time to write too much more. We have game film to watch and shoot-around sessions to attend, but i look forward to seeing you at the game. Don't forget to say it loud... Go Spurs Go!

LilMissSPURfect
05-29-2007, 04:01 PM
say it loud... Go Spurs Go! ???

tim didn't write this.....

Brutalis
05-29-2007, 04:04 PM
you just now realized that?

Summers
05-29-2007, 04:56 PM
To me, his diary entries do sound like Tim. If someone else were going to write them for him, why would they only post twice a year? :lol

duncan228
05-29-2007, 05:42 PM
To me, his diary entries do sound like Tim. If someone else were going to write them for him, why would they only post twice a year? :lol

And he went over a year before the entry before this one.