PDA

View Full Version : Fillmoe, Go Shoot Yourself

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-29-2007, 06:56 PM
All what you've been doing is criticizing the Spurs on flops and how boring we are. If you like things that catch people's attention, such as Ron Artest beating his wife, then you have it in the Kings. Just because your team sucks ass, isn't the playoffs (or never was), and is surrounded by controversy, don't take it out on us. Stop being jealous that we actually don't have wife-beating players and are not starting a trend of firing our head coaches. I don't know what the hell you are criticizing us about, we're the most non-violent team there is, and maybe that is why we have 3 championships in the last 8 years and maybe 4. So go to hell. No one likes your threads at all. Your living a wasteless life.

I think I would stab myself in the eye before I read another one of your stupid posts. I know your team is long out of it so go find yourself a hobby or a girl or something.

The Kings suck major/smelly balls and they SUCK.

We're saving the excitement for the championship parade. :fro

Fillmoe, people hate you...kill yourself.

Sactown isn't in the playoffs...YOU MAD?

Stab yourself in the eye, post video, and we'll let you know.

:tu :tu :tu :tu and :tu

dg7md
05-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Calm down, Fillmoe is a man who makes jokes.

I don't think we're the most non-violent team. I know it's tough to say otherwise because we like to view our Spurs as good, but there are teams who are just as non-violent and the Spurs and Spurs fans do have their share of bad moments and bad situations. Horry's bite, Horry's foul, complaining to the refs, etc.

Spurs are class but they aren't the only team that is, and they aren't without their moments.

Chris
05-29-2007, 06:59 PM
He's a waste of bandwidth. :wakeup

Fillmoe
05-29-2007, 07:57 PM
you mad?

resistanze
05-29-2007, 07:59 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol

MajorMike
05-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Please. Anything about flopping coming from Filhoe is because he got to see the best in action so long.

http://www.laist.com/images/Vlade-Divac.jpg

"There are guys who take pride in their flopping," said Bulls forward P.J. Brown, a 14-year veteran.

Asked to name the best, Brown thought a few seconds.

"Dennis Rodman was one of the great floppers," he said. "The way he played defense against Shaq and Karl Malone, he had to flop because he was only 6 foot 8, 210 pounds. He had to do whatever he could to get an edge. And Vlade (Divac) was very good. He was probably No. 1 of all time."

BEST ACTOR: DIVAC IN `FLOP WARS II'

Byline: KEVIN MODESTI

EL SEGUNDO - Since their loss to the Sacramento Kings on Monday night, the Lakers have been complaining about Vlade Divac's shameless flair for flopping and the referees' shameful flair for falling for it. Shaquille O'Neal said there's only one way to beat the champions, ``and it starts with a 'C' and it ends with a 'T.' '' Sportswriters needed mere hours to guess the word is either ``cheat'' or ``Cabernet.'' Phil Jackson praised the challengers' veteran center as one of the most ``intelligent'' players in the game. Nudge, nudge.

For Kings fans, there are three possible responses to the Lakers' charges:

1. Whiners!

2. Oh, yeah? Prove it!

3. Tell us something we don't know.

You can be pretty sure that in Sacramento, they're pretending to digest the Lakers' sour grapes with difficulty that's normally reserved for room-service bacon cheeseburgers.

Vlade? Flopping? Just because he worked the refs for three damaging offensive foul calls against O'Neal? Just because after the first two, Steven Spielberg climbed down from the Arco Arena stands to offer Divac a starring role in his next tragedy?

Give us a break. In Sacramento, they know perfectly well that Vlade Divac is the greatest ref-swindler in modern professional basketball. They know because the hometown newspaper told them so. They know because Vlade admitted it.

A couple of years ago, on the day of the 72nd Academy Awards presentation, The Sacramento Bee went looking for the NBA's best actors, the outstanding practitioners of the art of faking a foul. Writer Mike Triplett awarded nominations to John Stockton, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller, Dennis Rodman - and Divac.

And the winner was - Divac.

``The agile center is so widely recognized for his artful and convincing displays of being victimized in the paint, he even nominated himself,'' Triplett wrote. `` `Best actor? Hmmm ... Vlade?' he said sheepishly when posed with the question. `Well, I spent seven, eight years down in Los Angeles.' ''

Yes, Divac played his first seven NBA seasons for the Lakers, back in the team's transition period between Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and O'Neal. But don't blame Divac on Hollywood. Talent like his, you either have or you don't.

``Divac was, to say the least, a popular choice throughout the Kings' locker room,'' The Bee reported. ``As a matter of fact, every teammate and coach asked for their Best Actor immediately pointed to the big man whose wife just happens to be an actress.''

Tyrone Corbin, then a Kings teammate, was quoted on Divac's behalf.

`` `Vlade's flopping on the court is pretty good. He knows it, and he uses it,' '' Corbin said of Divac's ability to stand in the way of a Shaquille O'Neal dunk, regardless of establishing proper position.

Divac's nondenial was quoted.

``I probably do it once every six games,'' Divac said. ``It's just timing, like any other move you have to work on. A lot of times it comes when the official has been missing calls, and you know that they know they're wrong (and they owe you one).''

The Bee summed up: ``Frankly, a lot of guys can do the flop. But only Divac has turned the 'What, me?' look into a heartfelt work of art.''

It appears that before that article hit newsprint, Divac regretted having taken credit for his virtuosity.

The Bee wrote: `` `No, I don't like that,' he said of winning the award. 'It's a bad rap. The officials will kill me.' ''

Apparently, Divac need not have worried.

I mean, we know Tom Hanks is acting, too, but we still fall for it, don't we?

Monday night, when the Kings beat the Lakers 96-90 to level the Western Conference finals series at 1-1, Divac's craft was crucial. O'Neal scored 35 points, but he'd had 23 before being whistled for his third foul, a charge dramatized by Divac, midway through the second quarter, leading to an outburst by Jackson that drew a technical foul.

``We had a player on the way to a 50-point game, which he's very capable of getting,'' Jackson said Tuesday after giving his players a day off from practice. ``... He's completely taken out of his game in the process of making foul calls.

``Vlade finds a way to do his antics at the right time to create the right situation.''

Jackson might have risked being labeled a whiner for complaining publicly about the refereeing, which, rightly or wrongly, gave the Kings 23 free throws in the first half and the Lakers only five.

But, of course, the coach was hoping the officials for Friday's Game 3 at Staples Center will read what he had to say on the subject and would be on the lookout for Divac's fakery.

Just in case the officials haven't read what Divac had to say on the subject.

Years ago, veterans such as Vlade Divac and Bill Laimbeer were notorious for it, and highly successful with it. In today's game, guys such as Brendan Haywood, Jason Collins, Shane Battier and Andres Nocioni are using it more and more. The recent flood of foreign-born players has increased this distraction to the game.

Vlade Divac

The most profilic flopper in the history of all sports. His ability to flop is only surpassed by his inability to jump. He also has the sweatiest and hairiest armpits known to man. Shaquille O'Neal's arch nemesis. To pull a "Vlade" means to intentionally fall down after even the lightest of contact. A.K.A. The King of Flop, Floppy Divac, Sir Flops Alot, The Serbian Flop Monster

The crowd erupts after Vlade Divac drew the charge once again after being touched by Shaq's shoelace.

Fillmoe
05-29-2007, 09:37 PM
vlade divac flopped..... but he actually had real talent unlike ginobody

Chris
05-29-2007, 09:40 PM
vlade divac flopped..... but he actually had real talent unlike ginobody

way to shoot yourself in the foot there buddy

Fillmoe
05-29-2007, 09:43 PM
way to shoot yourself in the foot there buddy

shooting myself in the foot? because i think flopping is wack as fuck.... i never liked it than and i don't like it now.... the difference between me and you is i can admit to when i see a player who repeatedly flops....... regardless if they play for my team or not......

Johnny RIngo
05-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Kings, Mavs, and Suns share this unique bond. They're all soft teams that haven't won shit. Because of the lack of trophies their fans like to bitch more often than the regular NBA fan.

Floppers: Vlade=Devin Harris=Raja
Chokers: Webber/Peja=Dirk/Terry=Marion/Barbosa

Maybe when these losers grow some balls they might have a shot at a championship(except for the Kings...they're gonna be a lottery team for the next decade so fuck em)

MrChug
05-30-2007, 12:50 AM
shooting myself in the foot? because i think flopping is wack as fuck.... i never liked it than and i don't like it now.... the difference between me and you is i can admit to when i see a player who repeatedly flops....... regardless if they play for my team or not......

Hey...fuckface, why haven't you killed yourself yet??? Damn, you spend so much time on a site where nobody likes you. That's like dating a girl that wants to slob on the knob of everyone else's but yours. Not to blow your mind...(I know you don't have one). But you should not continue to be a jackass...wait, you can't help it. You're a KINGS fan :lmao

Fillmoe
05-30-2007, 12:52 AM
you mad?

MrChug
05-30-2007, 01:06 AM
you mad?

Damnit...I guess my guess your reply answers my question. :bang

Bear Grylls
05-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Damnit...I guess my guess your reply answers my question. :bang
:dizzy

tactical airsoft
05-30-2007, 01:20 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XKhP3PnB_xM

:danceclub :ttiwwp: :owned :birthday: :cop

Fillmoe
05-30-2007, 01:23 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/5z1l6oj.jpg

MajorMike
05-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Kings, Mavs, and Suns share this unique bond. They're all soft teams that haven't won shit. Because of the lack of trophies their fans like to bitch more often than the regular NBA fan.

Wow... that's almost sig worthy.

KFRebel
05-30-2007, 09:05 AM
Give them what they want Fill! :lmao