PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Is Out of Control!!!

Russ
05-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Every sports talk station in LA has had an "exclusive" interview with Kobe Bryant today. (This would be like Tim Duncan, given his media approach, appearing on every talk show in SA one day "just to chat.")

Bryant is bleeping out of control! He says he wants to win now, dammit. (Given the Lakers' situation, kind of like an arthritic 80 year old demanding to win the Olympic 100 meters.)

He says the Lakers have some 6-7 year plan that he just heard about today. Said he feels like a fool trying to get his "friends" (who?) to come play for the Lakers to win now, when the Lakers don't want to.

Kobe said he has "trust issues" (how contemporary) with the Lakers now.

This is like a train wreck that I just can't pry my eyes from.

With the Spurs marching toward another possible title (SI cover) and the Lakers in such disarray, I am finally convinced -- there is a God.

Nirvana in LA in June of '07. How sweet it is!!! :)

Sii
05-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Every sports talk station in LA has had an "exclusive" interview with Kobe Bryant today. (This would be like Tim Duncan, given his media approach, appearing on every talk show in SA one day "just to chat.")

Bryant is bleeping out of control! He says he wants to win now, dammit. (Given the Lakers' situation, kind of like an arthritic 80 year old demanding to win the Olympic 100 meters.)

He says the Lakers have some 6-7 year plan that he just heard about today. Said he feels like a fool trying to get his "friends" (who?) to come play for the Lakers to win now, when the Lakers don't want to.

Kobe said he has "trust issues" (how contemporary) with the Lakers now.

This is like a train wreck that I just can't pry my eyes from.

With the Spurs marching toward another possible title (SI cover) and the Lakers in such disarray, I am finally convinced -- there is a God.

Nirvana in LA in June of '07. How sweet it is!!! :)

he said he talked to Boozer, Barron Davis, and artest..all wanted to come to LA and Mitch didnt want to do it

here is one interview he did

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/LOSANGELES-CA/KLAC-AM/070529%20Kobe%20with%20PMS.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=LOSANGELES-CA&NG_FORMAT=sports&SITE_ID=727&STATION_ID=KLAC-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=AM_570&PCAST_CAT=Arts_%26_Entertainment&PCAST_TITLE=Interviews

milkyway21
05-29-2007, 10:25 PM
he actually wants to play in Chicago. and already informed the Lakers about it according to sources. He's asking for a trade.

from cnnsi.com

samikeyp
05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Trade Beno for Kobe. :)

CubanMustGo
05-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Trade Beno for a bucket of lukewarm horse piss.

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 10:30 PM
Somebody needs to make up a poster of Boozer in a Laker jersey for the game tomorrow.

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Oh, and Kobe = :dramaquee:dramaquee:dramaquee:dramaquee:dramaquee :dramaquee:dramaquee:dramaquee:dramaquee

rednecksbasketball
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Sorry but I don't believe this. why would all these guys want to goto LA just to be with Kobe? LA is fun and all, but it's not like it's the holy grail of basketball.

also, Kupcake would have been fired had he not done those proported trades. like he wouldn't give up George, Cook, Walton and a pick to get Boozer. I'm almost sure it was the other teams who wouldn't go through with the trades.

Kobe is just trying to stir the pot to see what happens.

Nbadan
05-29-2007, 10:57 PM
I would love to see the Lakers become competitive again, but Kobe is talking out of his ass.

dbreiden83080
05-29-2007, 11:30 PM
I think he wants out i mean he essentially went on the air and said he wants his GM fired and Jerry West back now. He knows West and Kupchak are friends. He was West's protege and the likelihood of West throwing his friend under the bus at his age when he just retired from the Grizzlies is slim to none. I think he is giving the Lakers an excuse to get him out of LA.

ducks
05-29-2007, 11:33 PM
long thread in nba forum already

41times
05-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Hey they should fine his ass for tampering with GM's aren't they under contract too?

Summers
05-30-2007, 09:27 AM

I know you're joking, but no thank you!!

BreezeHillBill
05-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Ineptitude for instant cancer? Yow!

smrattler
05-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Kobe's finding life without the big man in the middle isn't all he thought it was cracked up to be.

He made his bed, bury him in it.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-30-2007, 10:25 AM
The Laker fanbase will plummet if he is traded

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=42457

lol :smokin

Beaverfuzz
05-30-2007, 10:28 AM
All I can say is, Kobe shit in his own bed and made the current situation a reality by acting like a crybaby when Phil and Shaq were in town. Phil eventually came back, but there still is no Shaq.

Wah wah, I want to be the superstar...no wait I want to win now...I just can't make up my mind. You brought it all on yourself Kobe.

MadDog73
05-30-2007, 10:31 AM
The Laker fanbase will plummet if he is traded

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=42457

lol :smokin

Yeah, out of the 105 Laker Fans on that site, 24 voted yes...

:rolleyes

Hoop
05-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Kobe should start to play team basketball, but he's star and this star is not shining for a quite long time.
They can put anybody on roster, the truth is that KOBE SUCKS!

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Yeah, out of the 105 Laker Fans on that site, 24 voted yes...

:rolleyes

:lol :lol :lol I misread the answers

I thought over half of them said 'YES' and a minority said 'No'

my bad :drunk