PDA

View Full Version : LMAO: Danny Crawford

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 10:57 PM
On the TNT mike, talking to the crew during a timeout:

"They're going to try a three pointer and draw the foul. Let's make sure he doesn't try to pull a Reggie Miller on us and stick his foot out."

Pistons < Spurs
05-29-2007, 10:58 PM
that was hilarious!

ShoogarBear
05-29-2007, 11:01 PM
Now they're touting a TNT vs. ESPN hoops matchup

EJ, Charles, Steve Kerr, Magic, Reggie Miller, Kenny Smith

vs.

Dan Patrick, Jamal Mashburn, Jon Barry, Kiki Vandeweghe, Greg Anthony, Mark Jackson

TNT would smoke that squad. Better on AND off the court.

PM5K
05-29-2007, 11:08 PM
The funny thing about that referee bias article and study is that I really think there are fewer good black referees than there are white, Crawford is far and away the best, and after that it drops pretty quickly, although there is another guy that's pretty good, I can't think of his name...

The Red Hood
05-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Crawford: "You can count with me just don't count too fast"

:lol

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-29-2007, 11:13 PM
Crawford's lucky no one stepped on that mini ball and hurt themselves. He should've stopped the game. Could you imagine how bad he would have gotten raked by the media if LJ blew out his ACL/MCL/PCL?

PM5K
05-29-2007, 11:14 PM
Crawford's lucky no one stepped on that mini ball and hurt themselves. He should've stopped the game. Could you imagine how bad he would have gotten raked by the media if LJ blew out his ACL/MCL/PCL?

I agree, it worked out well for him but that was a dangerous situation, they tried to praise him but I disagree...