PDA

View Full Version : Looks good

T Park
11-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Rasho's one handed free throw looked good.

THe first was close and missed, but the second was a swish.

I think it looks more natural than his jumper form.

This may increase his confidence, and want the ball more in the paint.

Whoever thought of the one handed shooting, good job.

Dario
12-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Damn i gotta see this one :|

boutons
12-01-2004, 03:48 AM
It was hard to see on TV shot of Rasho from the left, since he kept his left hand off the ball but still as high as the ball. But on the second, swished shot, I confirmed that he was removing his left hand. Great to see him trying it in a game.

Unfortunately, his one-handed shot didn't have the much greater arc I was expecting than his two-handed shot.

Shooters with flat shots are really putting themselves at a disadvantage. Anybody know of a pure shooter (ie, a good one) today or anytime who has flat arc? All the current shooters I can think of all shoot rainbows.

timvp
12-01-2004, 03:49 AM
Reggie Miller shoots line drives.

timvp
12-01-2004, 03:51 AM
As far as Rasho goes, yeah it looked pretty good. Much better than airballing it by about 5 feet like he did earlier this season. It was ironic he did it against Don Nelson ... the guy who made that style famous.

Oh and Rasho had his first dunk of the season.

nzkickass
12-01-2004, 04:22 AM
WHAT ?? i don't get to see Spurs games so..... Your telling me that Rasho just had his 1st dunk of the season ??? If thats correct - HOLLY SHIT he's crap. He's so overatted. The spurs need to hurry up and get Marks in there. (when he gets healthy)

Kori Ellis
12-01-2004, 04:34 AM
Yeah he had a few in preseason, but I don't think he had dunked since.

T Park
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
normally I would take what NZ said seriously,

but i understand that he wants his guy to play, and it would be no big deal

Rasho played OK last night, shouldve got more rebounds than he did and his defense was slow.

SLOVENIAN 8
12-01-2004, 11:25 AM
WHAT ?? i don't get to see Spurs games so..... Your telling me that Rasho just had his 1st dunk of the season ??? If thats correct - HOLLY SHIT he's crap. He's so overatted. The spurs need to hurry up and get Marks in there. (when he gets healthy)

Yeah, and you think that Marks is so much better. :lol :lol He is not even close to him. Basketball is not only dunking.
Right now i think that Spurs dont even need him.

Rummpd
12-01-2004, 11:58 AM
In your face Dampier!

bigzak25
12-01-2004, 12:03 PM
well, he was johnny on the spot with some good rebounds.....props to rash.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-01-2004, 01:13 PM
Rasho's play during the Spurs win streak has gone largely unnoticed both in the media and on this board.

He had several offensive boards last night that got the Spurs multiple possessions when they needed it, broke down court for an uncontested dunk off a made FT, and caused problems on defense.

T Park
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Rasho's play during the Spurs win streak has gone largely unnoticed both in the media and on this board.

according to Marcus Bryant and the other "experts" on here though

Nesterovic is soft and useless and should be cut.

Interesting.

Manu20
12-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Rasho does what Pop asks of him. Maybe his rebounding and points is not that impressive but his defense around the basket and shot blocking is really good.

Jimcs50
12-01-2004, 02:15 PM
WTF cares what it looks like? Rick Barry was a career 90%FTer and he had a underhanded FT style. If Rasho's FTs go in at a % higher than last year, then I say go for it.