PDA

View Full Version : What is the cutest/funniest thing your kids have said?

DieMrBond
05-30-2007, 12:06 AM
As quite a few of the Spurstalkers here are mothers/fathers, no doubt your kids have said some seriously crazy/or funny things... Care to share?

My daughter Tahlia (who is 2 1/2) comes out with some very funny and cute things (to my wife and I anyway) occasionally...

Yesterday she said to me completely unprompted, 'Daddy, you are my favourite superhero!' :king
But then today she said to me 'Daddy, i pissed my bed!' :dizzy

Anyone else?

Bear Grylls
05-30-2007, 12:08 AM
I tought my little cousin to say "Fuck The Eagles"

leemajors
05-30-2007, 12:12 AM
my daughter told me this last week - "You listen to my words, daddy - you are a BAD DADDY!" she then proceeded to laugh hysterically. She said the same thing to my sister later. She also told my wife this yesterday - "I want a little sister, mommy - NOW!"

PM5K
05-30-2007, 12:16 AM
I have three boys, and it seems each of them at some point tells their mother that they want her to be their girlfriend....

MrChug
05-30-2007, 12:39 AM
My daughter doesn't talk yet but I know my nephews said something fucking hilarious earlier when my brother was doing the "stern disciplinarian" thing. Zakky (5 years old) looked up and said:

"Daddy...your teeth are kinda yellow"

Now, how in the hell do you not laugh at THAT!?!?!?!?!? :lmao

Arthur
05-30-2007, 01:51 AM
Well I recall one certain even, I was yelling at my girlfriend, in grand fashion, when all of the sudden my youngest says to me,"poppa dont hit mumm again" well I don't know about you but I had'nt the wit to continue after that.

Tikes are a grand thing aren't they?

Ronaldo McDonald
05-30-2007, 02:20 AM
When I was five, I pointed to a guy jogging on the sidewalk and asked, "is he running for president?"

Flea
05-30-2007, 08:11 AM
I took my 9 yo daughter for a check up the other day and her pediatrician gets out the stethoscope and pretends to listen to her knee. She laughs and says, that's not my heart, he then asks her where her heart is and she pauses for a moment and looks him in the eye and says, "YOU should know that!"

:lol

Flea
05-30-2007, 08:14 AM
A recent embarassing moment was when my 5yo daughter started singing quite loudly in the grocery store......."Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!"

And no, I don't listen to that music but her older sisters do!

Jimcs50
05-30-2007, 09:16 AM
We were eating lunch at our country club in 1997 here in town when former Pres. George Bush can in to the restaurant after he played golf on the course. My son was 5 at that time, and while Bush was waiting in line at the buffet, my son went up to him and introduced himself to him(after my wife told him that he was a former President)

We could hear what they were talking about from our table and Bush was asking him what grade he was in(Kindergarden)and stuff like that. My son then told him that he thought he was the best President that he knew, and Bush laughed out loud, then told him that he might want to consider politics as a career choice. :lol Then Bush asked him what was better to eat there, a hamburger or a hotdog. Brent then told him that he should have both, again Bush laughed and said that he would indeed do just that, and he did. They shook hands and Brent went back to the table.

We were dumbfounded, to say the least.

desflood
05-30-2007, 09:34 AM
A couple of weeks ago I was on the computer and I could hear my boys running around the kitchen like maniacs - I think they were playing Kill the Guy with the Ball. Anyway, all of a sudden I hear CRASH, BOOM... CRUNCH. And then Cameron, the five-year-old, yells at his brother, "OUCH! Joseph, this is a horrible game!"

marini martini
05-30-2007, 09:41 AM
:toast My 2 1/2 yr. old comes out of the restroom at Dairy Queen, and announces for all to hear that "I just made poo-poo!" Gotta love it!

ObiwanGinobili
05-30-2007, 09:42 AM
The other day we were moving stuff to the new house and while Emo was going back for another load of boxes I was playing with the girls around the mostly empty house.
We had a little basketball hoop and foamy basketball (the girls love basketball... or as the youngest calls it: "beebeeball") set up on a window and were playing 2 toddlers running vs. mommy on her knees.
the girls are getting around me right and left (I'm on my knees, it's hard to manuever...:lol) finally I get the foamy ball thing and I make big noises about how I have the ball and how I'm gonna dunk. So I turn and slam the ball in the little hoop.... so I think. The darn foamy ball pops right out, comes down and bounces off the rim. Never went in.
Isabella (the oldest, she;s 3) comes over, pats my back and puts on her very best 'sad' face. "It's ok mommy, we can lower the basket so you can practice"

SequSpur
05-30-2007, 09:46 AM
My oldest daughter used to call every black person "Robinson" when she was 2-3 years old... We couldn't get her to stop... Spurs related btw.

sa_butta
05-30-2007, 09:48 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/butta_269/Idol.jpg

This is my daughter singing on American Idol to the tune of
"Dont you want me (baby)" by Human League.

SpursWoman
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
Before I knew exactly what GTA was ... when my kids were playing it one day and I heard:

"Jack the cop car and run over the hooker!!!!!!!!11"

Shelly
05-30-2007, 12:00 PM
BWAH! Flea, that's hilarious!!!

My kids are pretty funny, but lately all I remember is the bickering.

LuvBones
05-30-2007, 12:05 PM
My nephew used to say the craziest things... once he told his mom while they were at the grocery store "mom can you pick up my shorts because my crack is showing!" :lol

Another time he saw this person that was dressed all gothic and blurts out "It's not Halloween yet is it?" :lol :lol

Shelly
05-30-2007, 12:27 PM
A recent embarassing moment was when my 5yo daughter started singing quite loudly in the grocery store......."Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me!"

And I should add that maybe she's been sipping on some Heineken :lol

George Gervin's Afro
05-30-2007, 12:48 PM
My 4 yr old son told me that his best friend was going to be superman for halloween and that he was going to have special powers like me.. :cry

duncan228
05-30-2007, 12:54 PM
One of our funniest came from sibling torture.

My kids are about 5 years apart, so my son lives to torture his younger sister.

A few years ago, actually more than a few, he was 10, she was 5. They were in the back seat as we were driving along. All of a sudden she's crying and he's laughing so hard tears are rolling down his face. I asked her what was wrong and she screamed it out. "I only have ten fingers!" Mind you, she was really upset.

It took a while to sort out but here's what happened.
My son told her that he had 11 fingers and he counted them to prove it to her. Of course he counted in such a way that even though he touched each finger as he counted he ended up with 11. She counted hers and of course only had 10. No matter what we said to her she stayed upset and convinced that "only 10 fingers" wasn't right.

To this day we all laugh about it. All one of us has to say is "You only have ten fingers!"

Flea
05-30-2007, 12:58 PM

These are hilarious!!!

td4mvp21
05-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Before I knew exactly what GTA was ... when my kids were playing it one day and I heard:

"Jack the cop car and run over the hooker!!!!!!!!11"

:lol That must have been reassuring.

Another time he saw this person that was dressed all gothic and blurts out "It's not Halloween yet is it?"

:lmao

Solid D
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
:toast My 2 1/2 yr. old comes out of the restroom at Dairy Queen, and announces for all to hear that "I just made poo-poo!" Gotta love it!

Sequ does that in this Forum.

loveThe23
05-30-2007, 01:32 PM
this isn't considered cute with adults, but its hilarious.... my little nephew tells his mom and dad to fuck off and cusses ALL the time... lol. then, my neighbor.. he's 3 years old and when you tell him "youre cute." he's like "No i'm not!!:madrun" you ask him what his name is, "Stupid!!!" thats all that comes out of his mouth. :lol

Jimcs50
05-30-2007, 01:36 PM
Sequ does that in this Forum.

He did that when we played golf together. I said "that is nice, Kevin, now did you wash your hands?"

I do not think that he has ever gotten out of Freud's anal stage.

:p:

Solid D
05-30-2007, 01:38 PM
One afternoon in our den, my wife told my young son that he had something (dirt or whatever) on his forehead. He quickly corrected her with "no it's my five-head now, I turned five, rememberrrrrr?"

Summers
05-30-2007, 03:05 PM
When I got close to having our second son, the oldest (3 at the time) finally figured out what was going on and he told me several times, "I do not want a baby in this house!"

SequSpur
05-30-2007, 04:54 PM

He did that when we played golf together. I said "that is nice, Kevin, now did you wash your hands?"

I do not think that he has ever gotten out of Freud's anal stage.

:p:

Damn.... what happens on the course stays on the course...

:pctoss

to21
05-30-2007, 05:05 PM
One time I took my oldest to Sea World and while we were parking the car I told him that today he was going to be four years old. I explained to him that we knew he was five but just for pretend he would be four today (we all know why). To which he said he understood and that it wouldn't be a problem.

Well when we went up to the ticket booth, the lady behind the glass asked how old he was and I said "four". To which my Son responds, "Dad, is this the lady I'm supposed to tell I'm four when I'm really five?"

Flea
05-30-2007, 05:14 PM
When I got close to having our second son, the oldest (3 at the time) finally figured out what was going on and he told me several times, "I do not want a baby in this house!"

That reminds me, when I had my last baby one of my daughters was 4. I had only had the baby for a couple of days and was holding her. My 4yo comes up to me and says in a frustrated voice, "Where is that baby's Mommy??"

Flea
05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Well when we went up to the ticket booth, the lady behind the glass asked how old he was and I said "four". To which my Son responds, "Dad, is this the lady I'm supposed to tell I'm four when I'm really five?"

mrsmaalox
05-30-2007, 05:41 PM
I got real sick and had to have my gall bladder out when my youngest son was one month old; I had a one yr old girl and 3 yr old boy also. As I was getting into the car my husband told the 3 yr old mommy is sick and has to go to the hospital, my son ran over to me and said "Pleeeeeze Mommy don't bring home any more babies!"

SA210
05-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Ok, I'm a single dad. When my little girl was in Kindergarten, I went to pick her up after school. Her teacher pulled me aside and told me that the class was doing one of those things where they go up in front of the class and tell the class what they wanted for Christmas.

She said my daughter went up in front of the class and said she wanted a mommy! :lol
Her teacher told me that since she's hanging around kids in school now and sees that most everyone has a mom, that she's starting to notice. Ok, I thought that was kind of cute and all but...

When we got in the car, I asked her, "Baby, is that true that you said you wanted a mommy for Christmas?" She said, "Yes daddy, when can you get me one?"

I was on the verge of saying when daddy meets the right girl, but she immediately interrupted and said,

"OH, OH, DADDY, I KNOW!!! When you get PAID right?!!!"

:lol I swear to God... I couldn't stop laughing.

SpursWoman
05-30-2007, 06:56 PM
My daughter got her first real haircut when she was about 2 years old, and she cried like all get-out. We got it cut in a really cute little bob...and made a huge fuss over how precious she looked. Revelling in the attention, she went crazy when it was finally bath time for the evening.

"I don't want my new haircut to wash off!" :cry

It was cute.

Now she's 11 going on 25, and there isn't a whole lot of cute that comes out of her mouth anymore. :depressed

SpursWoman
05-30-2007, 07:00 PM
And then there was this little gem when one unfortunate day the toothfairy failed to deliver:

http://www.boomspeed.com/sweetc/toothfairyy.jpg

You can bet your ass I held on to that one. :lol

SA210
05-30-2007, 07:02 PM
^^^ :lol that's a good one

mullet
05-30-2007, 07:06 PM
oneday mullet jr walked up to me and said, "daddy when are you gonna get a job and stop drinking?"

:lol, i laughed so hard i damn near busted my gut

td4mvp21
05-30-2007, 07:14 PM
One time I took my oldest to Sea World and while we were parking the car I told him that today he was going to be four years old. I explained to him that we knew he was five but just for pretend he would be four today (we all know why). To which he said he understood and that it wouldn't be a problem.

:lmao I bet that was fucking embarrassing.

That reminds me, when I had my last baby one of my daughters was 4. I had only had the baby for a couple of days and was holding her. My 4yo comes up to me and says in a frustrated voice, "Where is that baby's Mommy??"

ObiwanGinobili
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
And then there was this little gem when one unfortunate day the toothfairy failed to deliver:

OMG! :lmao :lmao :lmao
my frigging facve hurts so bad from laughing .

and i love the post script..... :lol

George Gervin's Afro
05-30-2007, 08:23 PM
My son recently told me that he wanted a sister. I asked him where we could get one. He answered "Target". :lol

Flea
05-30-2007, 08:33 PM
"OH, OH, DADDY, I KNOW!!! When you get PAID right?!!!"

Flea
05-30-2007, 08:34 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

tlongII
05-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Who's my daddy?

ZipSpan
05-30-2007, 09:17 PM

:lmao that reminds me of one time when i used to live with my mom, and one of my half brothers (i think he was about 5 or 6 at the time) was next to me in my room. i had "Fuck the Pain Away" by Peaches playing on my speakers and the next thing i know he's jumping on my bed screaming at the top of his lungs: "Suckin on my titties like you wanted me, callin me, all the time like blondie..."

i told him to stop because it wasn't nice to say that... so of course, that encouraged him to sing it even louder. eventually i started ignoring him so he stopped. then a few hours later me and him went to the store, and right as we were in the middle of the store, in front of everyone, he starts screaming that again. everyone looked at me and him like we were crazy.

NorCal510
05-30-2007, 09:25 PM
I took my 9 yo daughter for a check up the other day and her pediatrician gets out the stethoscope and pretends to listen to her knee. She laughs and says, that's not my heart, he then asks her where her heart is and she pauses for a moment and looks him in the eye and says, "YOU should know that!"

our daughter is great isn't she...

Shelly
05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
:rollin I forgot about Caitlin's extortion letter to the Tooth Fairy!

Flea
05-30-2007, 10:07 PM
our daughter is great isn't she...

Yeah she is now get home you bastard I need a break!

mrsmaalox
05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Now she's 11 going on 25, and there isn't a whole lot of cute that comes out of her mouth anymore. :depressed
I have one of those too! :cry

Solid D
05-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Caitlin wins! :lol

DOMINATOR
05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
oneday mullet jr walked up to me and said, "daddy when are you gonna get a job and stop drinking?"

:lol, i laughed so hard i damn near busted my gut
lol, :lol

mrose31
05-31-2007, 02:56 PM

I just did this on sunday but I they must have lowered the age. I told my daughter on sunday today you are 2 not 3 okay. Lying seems to already come naturally for her so she seemed to understand and we tested her several times in parking lot and she had no problems. But when we got up to the line and they asked her apparently we forgot to tell her not to raise 3 fingers up when she said 2. We tried hard not to laugh luckily she still got in free.

Also she calls her bellybutton her bellybatman. Which we find just adorable so we call it that too.