PDA

View Full Version : Suns fans on Jazz fans throwing crap

DarrinS
05-30-2007, 03:40 PM
This is funny -- and it shows how easily a Spurs fan can be banned from a Suns site.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91494

judaspriestess
05-30-2007, 03:46 PM
what ilk! those losers have issues.

Someone should post what David Dupree said in his chat about calling the Spurs dirty which is ridiculous.

Borosai
05-30-2007, 03:59 PM
Nothing is more pathetic than an admin/mod/op with a quick trigger. If you don't have the personality to deal with shit, you shouldn't put yourself in that position. Resign and become another regular whiny fan.

Blessed be Baby Jesus for SpursTalk.

BigBeezie
05-30-2007, 04:01 PM
That was funny!

MadDog73
05-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Wow, being proud at throwing stuff....

I hope these losers are serious and really do stop watching the NBA.

DarrinS
05-30-2007, 04:03 PM
Nothing is more pathetic than an admin/mod/op with a quick trigger. If you don't have the personality to deal with shit, you shouldn't put yourself in that position. Resign and become another regular whiny fan.

I know what you mean. During the Suns series, I had three posts on that site before that same thin-skinned mod banned me.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was I asked some Suns fan if he needed a hug.

sammy
05-30-2007, 04:04 PM
What a bunch of whiny-ass bitches and losers as well!

jag
05-30-2007, 04:07 PM
hilarious what the mod said if i had anymore email addresses i'd register again at that forum. it's fun as hell to troll that forum cause they act like whiney ho's

nkdlunch
05-30-2007, 04:09 PM
LMAO I had forgotten about Sun fans. They are still crying :lmao :lmao :lmao

smrattler
05-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Funny stuff.

ATRAIN
05-30-2007, 04:11 PM
hahah they are STILL complaining.....I hope Nash wisen's up and retires for being part of a stupid org such as that one. I hate to say it.....he was better off in Dallas.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Watch me get banned from the site for posting this

wow... is that all it takes to get banned here? thats a new record I think, let me guess, I mention Ginobili in here = banned? right?

You can't possibly still be bitter people. Come on! The officiating was preety bad in Game 4 of the Jazz series, but nothing to get riled up for. All the hate for Manu is understandable really, Manu performes well against the Suns, so I wouldn't expect you to like him.

:lol

ATXSPUR
05-30-2007, 04:19 PM
I am so rooting for the Pistons because you know Rasheed Wallace will make it well known the Spurs bullshit. Also, Chauncy can put Bowen on his back. Only problem is they dont have Ben Wallace anymore.

That guy must be assuming the Pistons are whiny bitches like them.

DarrinS
05-30-2007, 04:55 PM

You got a response. Yes, it is whiney and bitchy. Prepare for banishment from their bitchfest of a forum in 3...2...1

Obstructed_View
05-30-2007, 05:00 PM

You should get banned here for saying that the officiating was bad in game 4.

tmtcsc
05-30-2007, 05:39 PM
I couldn't resist giving them shit for being such crying bitches. I'm proud to say I was banned without uttering or typing 1 cuss word. Of course, they didn't get the benefit of me using my Avatar either. Losers.

DarrinS
05-30-2007, 05:56 PM
I couldn't resist giving them shit for being such crying bitches. I'm proud to say I was banned without uttering or typing 1 cuss word. Of course, they didn't get the benefit of me using my Avatar either. Losers.

I can't even lurk on their board unless I delete my browser cookies first; otherwise, I get the following message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
troll

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Hilarious

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 06:08 PM
You should get banned here for saying that the officiating was bad in game 4.I thought there were some bad calls going both ways. It was bad offiating that cancelled itself out. I never said it was the reason the Jazz lost.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 06:17 PM
To their credit, they haven't banned me... yet. Hopefully I'm getting across

conqueso
05-30-2007, 07:30 PM
wow... is that all it takes to get banned here? thats a new record I think, let me guess, I mention Ginobili in here = banned? right?

You can't possibly still be bitter people. Come on! The officiating was preety bad in Game 4 of the Jazz series, but nothing to get riled up for. All the hate for Manu is understandable really, Manu performes well against the Suns, so I wouldn't expect you to like him.

Posting a bunch of pictures of the Spurs winning titles on the SUNS message board is trolling. That gets you a lifetime ban. You don't like it, go elsewhere.

Yes there is an entirely different set of rules for opposing fans and absolutely nothing will change it and questioning it will get you booted as well.

You see, this is what's bullshit.

I've had my problems with some of Kori's bannings in the past, but at least she doesn't impose such a strict double standard. It takes a LOT for an opposing team's troll to be banned, just as much as it takes any other troll to be banned. Last year after the Dallas loss, the trolling was unbelievable, but very few actually got banned. This shit on ASF is just a bunch of Suns fans jacking each other off and wiping away each other's tears. ST rules. Fuck those thin-skinned Suns fans.

Obstructed_View
05-30-2007, 07:34 PM
I thought there were some bad calls going both ways. It was bad offiating that cancelled itself out. I never said it was the reason the Jazz lost.
I see what you are saying. There were non calls going both ways, but it was remarkably consistent. Simply saying the officiating was bad could imply that the Spurs didn't deserve the calls they got.

ClingingMars
05-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Reading those posts gave me some good laughs. Then I tried to remember the last time Phoenix won anything and, well...I'm still thinking.

-Mars

exstatic
05-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Wow. Sunsreport.com in the making.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
I see what you are saying. There were non calls going both ways, but it was remarkably consistent. Simply saying the officiating was bad could imply that the Spurs didn't deserve the calls they got.exactly, should have clarified that I guess

td4mvp21
05-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Suns fans are pussy bitches just like their team. They hate the Spurs for playing defense and having composure, that's what. They and the Suns want a title handed to them just because they are good offensively. Not gonna happen anytime soon so they should probably give it a rest.

td4mvp21
05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
:lmao They are using SpursReport as a reference.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I currently don't hold a grudge against Suns fans in general. Just a few posters over there piss me off. Either way I'm done trying to make them understand, they don't want to, and frankly I'm not too invested in the idea of posting there, so they can keep their board.

MisterWhodat
05-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Lol

jazz4life
05-30-2007, 09:07 PM
PUSSYS!!!!!!!! SPURS FANS= ""MOMMY TOLD ME I SHOULDNT THROW ANYTHING.iT COULD PUT AN EYE OUT!""

ChumpDumper
05-30-2007, 09:08 PM
PUSSYS!!!!!!!! SPURS FANS= ""MOMMY TOLD ME I SHOULDNT THROW ANYTHING.iT COULD PUT AN EYE OUT!""shut up.

jazz4life
05-30-2007, 09:08 PM
I Dont Buy That The Nba Is In On Anything.like Wanting The Spurs To Win.what The Motive Was The Other Night I Really Dont Know But I Was Sitting On The Second Row And That Shit Was Wack!!

ChumpDumper
05-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Shouldn't you be watching your team lose?

tmtcsc
05-31-2007, 09:43 AM
I Dont Buy That The Nba Is In On Anything.like Wanting The Spurs To Win.what The Motive Was The Other Night I Really Dont Know But I Was Sitting On The Second Row And That Shit Was Wack!!

Silence !! or Silenced !! I should say.

ambchang
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Would you mind being more specific? Which call in particular was "Wack"?

conqueso
05-31-2007, 01:51 PM
Suns fans are pussy bitches just like their team. They hate the Spurs for playing defense and having composure, that's what. They and the Suns want a title handed to them just because they are good offensively. Not gonna happen anytime soon so they should probably give it a rest.

Suns fans generally definitely do have a sense of entitlement. But it comes from the top. D'Antoni feels like they should be GIVEN the calls. Amare thinks he should be GIVEN amnesty from the league for violating the rules. And the Suns fans think they should be GIVEN the approval of the league and a victory over the Spurs.

Unfortunately, neither the Suns nor their fans have figured out that if you want something in this life, you have to go EARN it.

tmtcsc
05-31-2007, 02:46 PM
^^

"If you want the title, then go take it !!"
-- Coach Popovich

Johnny RIngo
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Suns fans are bandwagoners through and through. A lot of em have only been watching the NBA the past 2 years or so. I actually remember a Suns fan on another forum saying that he thinks all basketball is boring except for the Suns so he only watches Phoenix games...LOL. It's not surprising to see them act like a bunch of sensitive vaginas. I got banned for a one sentence remark on their forums:

"Good effort by the Suns. Hope you guys enjoyed your last home game of the season"

Can't even talk smack on their forums without them banning everyone. Buncha nerds over in Phoenix.

twentyone
05-31-2007, 03:24 PM
hilarious what the mod said if i had anymore email addresses i'd register again at that forum. it's fun as hell to troll that forum cause they act like whiney ho's

Very witty with the retorts. I especially like the honeymoon pic with them looking at their rings.

twentyone
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM
One more question in relation to that thread on the Suns board, they were bitching about the disparity of the foul calls in game 4 with Utah (for whatever reason - aren't all losing teams supposed to just go cry in a corner according to them?).

anyway, my question is this - when we played the Suns and Horry shoved Nash into the table - what was the foul disparity there? Where is the Phoenix rampage of obvious fouls called against the Spurs? Where is the justice? (They can't ban me here can they?) :troll :ban:

timmydidit
05-31-2007, 03:39 PM

timmydidit
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
thats nothing I got banned for saying this a couple of days ago..

"stop denying a great team... just because you guys lost to them so what...move on with your lives and stop complaining on behalf of other fans."

if anyone can find something wrong with that sentence lemme know

florige
05-31-2007, 04:16 PM
This is funny -- and it shows how easily a Spurs fan can be banned from a Suns site.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91494

Geeez what a jealous prick he is. :lol If Phx had won he wouldn't have given a crap. Oh well I guess he can continue moderating his stupid little board while we are preparing for the finals.. Loser :lol

I wonder back in the day when the Bulls were winning everything were message boards around. If so did every Chicago Bull poster get banned from NY Knick websites too? :lol

IceColdBrewski
05-31-2007, 04:23 PM
What the hell. I'm bored, so I'm goin in for the ban.

florige
05-31-2007, 04:28 PM
I currently don't hold a grudge against Suns fans in general. Just a few posters over there piss me off. Either way I'm done trying to make them understand, they don't want to, and frankly I'm not too invested in the idea of posting there, so they can keep their board.

That guy is just a prick. He acts like he's the president or something. :lol I guess that makes him feel like a man, "guess what I did today honey, I banned another one of them spurs guys again. I am the man!!" :donkey

IceColdBrewski
05-31-2007, 05:11 PM
They think ManuManiac and I are the same person.

Too funny. I get to troll while ManuManiac takes all the heat. :lol

kps0001
05-31-2007, 05:19 PM
some of you really need to get outdoors more often. If you don't like it over there don't go. You guys may find it amusing but nobody else does other than for the fact it proves what kind of imbeciles some of you are. Not everyone can be as cool as a spurs fan or as great as your team. You guys like this board so much why don't you just stay here? is life in San Antonio really that depressing that you have to resort to this kind of behavior? Pathetic.

Oh and congrats on making it to the NBA Finals. :rolleyes

ChumpDumper
05-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Bitterness, thy name is sunfan.

Xylus
05-31-2007, 06:18 PM
While we're speaking in generalities and using blanket statements to insult other fans, Spurs fans have to be the worst at insulting entire fanbases. It's almost a rite of initiation here to join in on the flamethrowing.

As much as Suns fans generally bitch about being "robbed" or whatever, Spurs fans--generally--are equally as guilty for bitching about Suns fans bitching about being "robbed."

IceColdBrewski
05-31-2007, 06:34 PM

And thy game is whining and crying....and bomb threats.

JMarkJohns
05-31-2007, 06:40 PM

I am a little bitter. It's damn hard not to be. Not at anyone or anything in particular... or hell, even in general, but at the fact that happenchance and knee-jerk reactions put the Suns in a damn hard corner to battle back from.

Was it the Suns fault the refs failed to blow the whistle on, I believe, Finley when he made a half-hearted swipe at Nash?

Was it the Suns fault that Horry, for whatever reason, chose to foul Nash in such a way?

The fact that reactions to things out of their control was then punished is very hard to swallow.

Whether or not the average fan sees it, a Suns fan will look at the footage, see that Amare and Diaw reacted to the foul, not the altercation, got up and stepped out because of the foul, not the altercation, but in the process of doing such, an altercation broke out, and did so because of Bell and Nash rightly choosing to get Horry's face. Bell had a right to stick up for his teammate. Nash had a right to defend himself without throwin punches. Unfortunately, their right actions combined with Amare and Diaw's right actions presented a scenerio where the only right the NBA had was the worst thing for those Suns.

That's damn hard to take, and, as evidensed by this post, just as hard to get over.

I don't blame anyone other than the Suns assistant coaches. I am, however, just angry at how everything turned out. A non-Suns fan can't even begin to wrap their fingers around this. It's something that eats at you and eats at you. The "what ifs" abound and there's no real answer to any of their madness.

It doesn't even matter the duration of fandom. Some, like said in this thread, have only followed basketball for a few years. Some, like myself, for more than a dozen... some for more. We all still see the same thing. Feel the same thing. Through very little fault of any one person, but through the fault of collective happenings, the Suns shot themselves in the foot.

What if the ref had called that foul in Finley?
What if Horry had just wrapped him up?
What if Nash hadn't have lingered, intentionally or not?
What if Amare or Diaw hadn't stepped forward?
What if Bell hadn't have accosted Horry?
What if the Suns assistants would have kept order around the bench?
What if Nash doesn't further escalate things?

On my end, there is no ill will towards the Spurs. Though hard, I will hope for Finley to win his Title. He's a great person and a good player and will deserve it.

There's little ill will towards this site, though several fans, some whom I thought were better than that, make it very tough to post here, with their elitist, smug post fashion.

The Spurs deserve all the success this run finds. Congrats...

Actually... contrary to something I said up there, perhaps Spurs fans can wrap their fingers around how the Suns feel. Remember 0.4? Remember you elation at Duncan's "game-winner"? Remember your seemingly bottomless depression and dismay when Fisher hit that shot and a series that had once been winnable was lost?

This is my 0.4. Even though I already had a Paxon, this is my 0.4.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2007, 06:46 PM
I got over 0.4 that night. It's not like that was an elimination game.

But you guys are tremendously entertaining. Keep it up.

IceColdBrewski
05-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Actually... contrary to something I said up there, perhaps Spurs fans can wrap their fingers around how the Suns feel. Remember 0.4? Remember you elation at Duncan's "game-winner"? Remember your seemingly bottomless depression and dismay when Fisher hit that shot and a series that had once been winnable was lost?

This is my 0.4. Even though I already had a Paxon, this is my 0.4.

You know, I almost posted at the start of this thread that this was the Suns' .4 and to give them a break, but bringing up .4 around here is usually a bad idea unless you're fishing for a 5 page thread.

I do feel for classy Suns fans like you, but reading excuses that our team is the reason fans keep throwing shit gets a little old after a while. Some people just can't keep their emotions in check, and that's all there is to it.

JMarkJohns
05-31-2007, 06:56 PM
I got over 0.4 that night. It's not like that was an elimination game.

But you guys are tremendously entertaining. Keep it up.

This is exactly the type of crap I'm talking about. Before anyone comes back with "Don't like it, then leave" that's a cop out. I haven't any idea what I did to be spoken down to just because I pull for a different team. If many here want to lump me in with whiners, fine, but I think that's pretty effin' sad you can't separate.

Throughout the series I'd said the Suns win/lose because of D'Antoni. The lost game one because he failed to give Thomas enough minutes in the secondhalf. The won game two because he learned from game one's mistake. They lost game six because he didn't develop a bench at all throughout the season, therefore he didn't trust anyone outside of his six rotation players left, playing them extended minutes and running them into the ground my mid-third. Also, because he failed to adjust when the Spurs started to, not just make, but make almost every three they took from late-third on... They lost game four because many of his players were still tired from game five, and because he couldn't ever devise a strategy to enable Nash to be Nash. Credit Pops for making this nearly impossible, but there were things that could have been done. He never did them. Also, early in this game, James Jones was 3-for-3, on two long jumpers and a three. After a few minutes, despite obviously feeling it and being confident in his shot, Jones was pulled and his shot was cooled. When he returned later, he wasn't nearly as effective.

See. Tons of reasons why the Suns lost the series. None of which have anything directly to do with Horry's foul or the subsequent Suns' idiocy that followed.

Not everyone is a hater. Not every Suns fan irrational.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2007, 07:03 PM
This is exactly the type of crap I'm talking about. Before anyone comes back with "Don't like it, then leave" that's a cop out. I haven't any idea what I did to be spoken down to just because I pull for a different team. If many here want to lump me in with whiners, fine, but I think that's pretty effin' sad you can't separate.Whining, navel contemplation, misguided rage -- it's all entertaining to me.

I know you're a good poster, but postmortems always have that wistful "if only" blend of reverse optimism and cynicism that I love and that continues to make this board a hoot.

JMarkJohns
05-31-2007, 07:06 PM
You know, I almost posted at the start of this thread that this was the Suns' .4 and to give them a break, but bringing up .4 around here is usually a bad idea unless you're fishing for a 5 page thread.

I bring it up for comparison's sake only. I generally don't rub losses in other teams faces. The only time I can ever think of doing it was with pusspuss last year after the Mavericks choked the Finals away. I know the sting of defeat far too well to mock those sharing the same affliction.

I do feel for classy Suns fans like you

I ain't classy. I'm a whiny, overly-pussified Suns fan. Haven't you got the generalization association memo?

Thanks. Great news about UA and Jennings. Sorry I haven't been able to discuss it with you...

but reading excuses that our team is the reason fans keep throwing shit gets a little old after a while. Some people just can't keep their emotions in check, and that's all there is to it.

If they keep blaming, that's one thing. If they are depressed that their season ended on such a down note, that's something entirely different.

Some here forget what it felt like to be a loser; A fan of a team who's never won a Title. It's damn hard every year at this time. It's not like us fans can do anything to change what happened. So... were left to hold what happened in our hands and justify, defend, cirtique and, yes, whine.

Right now, for as hard as it is to believe, many, many Suns fans still can't get over what happened. Not just that particular occurance, but losing the series, not getting the Hawks pick, not being sure who's going to be a Sun next year, or how they can improve.... It's a damn hard time.

If they aren't whining here, then why take it to 'em there? Yeah, some or wrong, many stupid and some just ignorant. Yes, many don't realize the NBA HAD to suspend those players. Many don't care. However, if they are doing it on their own board, I'm not sure why those here truly care?!

Anyways...

ChumpDumper
05-31-2007, 07:08 PM
Case in point: in another thread we've just exhumed our playoff loss to the Lakers in 2004 in an attempt to pin the blame on Finley.

JMarkJohns
05-31-2007, 07:09 PM
Whining, navel contemplation, misguided rage -- it's all entertaining to me.

I know you're a good poster, but postmortems always have that wistful "if only" blend of reverse optimism and cynicism that I love and that continues to make this board a hoot.

Fair enough. That's one reason I haven't posted since the end of game five. I didn't care to revel in your team's success, nor figured you'd feel bad for my team's failings.

I never expected sympothy. I just never expected the delight in such, nor the mean-spirited things said about/to the Suns fans here.

ChumpDumper
05-31-2007, 07:12 PM
The sunfans who stayed around deserved pretty much everything they got. You don't have to include yourself as a target of the scorn.