PDA

View Full Version : spurs playoff intro

JoshTheChild
05-30-2007, 04:29 PM
does anybody have a video of the spurs playoff intro? i cant find it anywhere and im just curious to see the intro i will be seeing in the finals on tv lol. this was the rockets intro incase u care. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4EZsz9z7HI

its sweet! i also hate to admit that i like the mavs intro alot and the suns. i just have not seen the spurs yet. do the spurs still play are you ready for this?

G-Nob
05-30-2007, 04:35 PM
yes since 1989

JoshTheChild
05-30-2007, 04:42 PM
ahh i c

makedamnsure
05-30-2007, 04:46 PM
King Leonidas makes EVERYTHING cooler.

G-Nob
05-30-2007, 04:56 PM
mavs just stole The Who for their intro. Actually, I'll take anything The Who for our Intro or maybe one of Tony's raps. Anything but Yall Ready For This.

And get rid of Day-O.

And fire Stan Kelly.

And tell Coyote to start wearing pants.

JoshTheChild
05-30-2007, 05:19 PM
mavs just stole The Who for their intro. Actually, I'll take anything The Who for our Intro or maybe one of Tony's raps. Anything but Yall Ready For This.

And get rid of Day-O.

And fire Stan Kelly.

And tell Coyote to start wearing pants.

lol you dont like your PA? he is also the pa for horns bball games. he does sound too much like a redneck and it fits the texas stereotype

G-Nob
05-30-2007, 05:22 PM
george strait for PA? he's already there almost every night. Eva can pick the music.

JoshTheChild
05-30-2007, 05:25 PM
george strait for PA? he's already there almost every night. Eva can pick the music.

be funny if the pistons PA became the spurs pa someday.

just imagine

basketball fans from around the great state of TEXAS and all those from around the world here at the at&t. on your feet! its time to meet and greet the ballaz. who represent the SAn ANTONIOOOOOO spurs. the former wake forest deacon timmmy ddddddddddducannnn