PDA

View Full Version : Kobe, why coudn't you start your drama 3 weeks earlier

nkdlunch
05-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Spurs would not be known as the dirties team, also Manu would not be back at the top of being the biggest flopper since Moe from the 3 stooges.

Spurs would be in the NBA finals quietly like usual.

Fucking Kobe you fucked us again!

BTW, tonight Kobe's name will be mentioned 100x more than the word Spurs.
better late than never I guess.

SoCalSpursFan
05-30-2007, 06:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69254

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69255

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69261

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69185

hater
05-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Kobe is a bitch. he acts like he did nothing wrong.

hope he gets traded to NY

spurs1990
05-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Why did Kori lock the trade thread when it was directly related to the Spurs?

My 2 cents is pull the trigger if its even remotely possible.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 06:31 PM

My 2 cents is pull the trigger if its even remotely possible.well if you knew anything about salary cap and preserving team chemistry then you would know its not even remotely possible, and thats why it was locked

Warlord23
05-30-2007, 06:31 PM

My 2 cents is pull the trigger if its even remotely possible.

Too late ... per ESPN, Kobe already did a 180-degree turn on another radio show and is now proclaiming his love for LA and Phil.

Drama queen.

Kori Ellis
05-30-2007, 06:34 PM
It was locked for several reasons. The first, I noted in the thread - the Spurs are in the playoffs, it's not time to talk about gutting the team. Secondly, 17 Kobe threads have been started since yesterday. Too much Kobe isn't a good thing. Lastly, he already re-canted and made up with everyone, saying they are not on long-term rebuilding plan and that are going to go out and get players this summer. So he is happy again. :dramaquee :dramaquee :dramaquee

In the future, when you see tons of threads on one topic and some of them are locked, it's probably a good idea just to post in one of the open threads rather than start a new one.

Marcus Bryant
05-30-2007, 06:48 PM
The Spurs have Kobe, albeit a left-handed South American version, already.

spurs1990
05-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Kori, its your board and you're entitled, however the forum is beset with a ton of shitty, nonsensical, and sometimes visciously anti-Spurs threads, and I'd appreciate those being moderated as well.

Secondly, I just tried ESPN trade machine, and guess what, Parker + Ginobili straight up for Bryant actually works. Woah.

Even though I don't like the guy (he's a Laker), there's not another NBA player's game that I appreciate and respect than that of Bryant, and envisioning him and Duncan together in San Antonio, well...I think it wouldn't be the worse idea. Only that the Spurs would be the MOST exciting squad in the NBA, and you know what, they probably wouldn't have a conference finals game not being sold out.

No disrepect btw. Rant finished.

The_Worlds_finest
05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Seems as ol kobe and Phil are being skunked on the fishing trips so decided to whine for attention for the Champs

Kori Ellis
05-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Kori, its your board and you're entitled, however the forum is beset with a ton of shitty, nonsensical, and sometimes visciously anti-Spurs threads, and I'd appreciate those being moderated as well.

Secondly, I just tried ESPN trade machine, and guess what, Parker + Ginobili straight up for Bryant actually works. Woah.

Even though I don't like the guy (he's a Laker), there's not another NBA player's game that I appreciate and respect than that of Bryant, and envisioning him and Duncan together in San Antonio, well...I think it wouldn't be the worse idea. Only that the Spurs would be the MOST exciting squad in the NBA, and you know what, they probably wouldn't have a conference finals game not being sold out.

No disrepect btw. Rant finished.

If you don't like the shitty threads here, you can move on elsewhere.

I chose to lock one of 17 Kobe threads after Kobe went on the radio and said that everything was fine now and he didn't want traded.

If people want to keep talking about it - they can do it one of the other threads that are still open. Just not the one I closed. And not this one.