PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Beat Mavs

Manu20
11-30-2004, 10:50 PM
For the second time in less then a week :smokin .

Beno and Brown played great off the bench :fro .

boutons
11-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Spurs' frontcourt sucks, this game was the birth of a hi-power offensive backcourt :)

Spurs R Us
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Pretty sweet when you can beat your division rival twice in a week.

mouse
12-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Major props to the San Antonio Spurs, and to the best fans in the NBA the San Antonio Spur fans, You proved to the world last night why your worthy of a 3rd NBA Championship ring.

Sorry for coming in here late I had a rough night and I must have had over 13 Budweiser long necks in my system when I tossed an empty bottle towards my girlfriends TV set which by the way I have to go to Best Buy today to replace. I acually had to use the radio for the final 6 minutes of the game.

I don't normally do that or react like that the last time i was that upset was when they decided to show local weather here on CBS when I waited months to see the fist show of the Amazing race luckily that beer bottle missed the TV set,

But the real story here are the spurs, they did what they set out to do, Am I still upset? Not really i rather have our team lose now than when it really counts the playoffs, So I as make my rounds to many different websites as I attempt to eat my crow? keep this in mind this was just a regular season game and I was not about to come in here and toot my horn if we had won, I know when to not get to excited and i also know it was not over when the German Bombed pearl Harbor so Its not over now.................I still don't know why we got rid of Nash, but that's another topic at another website, We shall meet again your San Antonio Spurs and my Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks if you can make it to the playoffs, which after last night I see no reason why not unless Tim Snaps his Knee cap or something which I would not want to happen i want a healthy team, Bottom-Line you have score board on us plain and simple.

Good Luck Spur fans and Happy Holidays to all........................

mouse ~8:>

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-on-550.jpg

BigVee
12-01-2004, 10:43 AM
What would you have smashed up if you were excited by the game?

mouse
12-01-2004, 10:48 AM
No much, everything else is in the pawn shop :lmao

Hook Dem
12-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Mark Cuban has messed with the chemistry so much that it is not possible for them to have any continuity. They now have a very young team that will take years to gel. Letting Nash go was a huge mistake. It's easy to see that Dirk is in mourning. He is now the Kobe Bryant of Dallas. Mark has gone into the rebuilding mode and has one more step to accomplish that. FIRE NELSON!!!!!! That team as it is now will always be the Spurs bitch. Sorry Mouse.....thats the way it is.

Al Sharpton
12-01-2004, 11:43 AM
So make a black man clean up the white mans mess?

GoSpurs21
12-01-2004, 01:04 PM
all I got from this posting was that mouse used his girlfriend to hurl a bottle at the TV set.