PDA

View Full Version : "I don't want to go anywhere, this is my team, I love it here."

Infamous
05-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Well..after all the speculation and all the controversy, Kobe ended it all with this statement. Good to know Kobe doesn't want to be traded, but hopefully this whole soap opera will let Mitch know that Kobe wants a huge trade to go down already, and doesn't wanna wait 5-10 years for Bynum to develop.

Admidave50
05-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Lakers may seriously consider a trade

resistanze
05-30-2007, 08:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder

Infamous
05-30-2007, 08:55 PM
^ you're a dumbass..you don't know shit about bi-polar.

resistanze
05-30-2007, 08:56 PM
^ you're a dumbass..you don't know shit about bi-polar.
you mad?

Infamous
05-30-2007, 08:57 PM
no why would i be mad..just saying that was a dumb comment.

itzsoweezee
05-30-2007, 08:58 PM
this is the dumbest shit ever. the lakers organization is a fucking disaster.

resistanze
05-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Calm down, what are you, Kobe's mom?

One of my fav players in the league, but I won't die for him, easy.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-30-2007, 09:03 PM
What a fucking attention whore.

What grown man fabricates some lame story because it's almost June and nobody's talking about him?

Biggest primadonna in sports, I've lost all respect for Kobe.

Unbelievable

ChumpDumper
05-30-2007, 09:16 PM
You still had respect for Kobe?

peskypesky
05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
What a fucking attention whore.

Biggest primadonna in sports, I've lost all respect for Kobe.

Unbelievable

You still had respect for that selfish f-ck?

I hate Kobe and have NO RESPECT for him as a team player. He's got mad physical skills, but he's screwed in the head...I LOVE to hear him "suffering" and whining.

Infamous
05-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Lol and you Spurs fans get all pissed and start whining like bitches when people say your team is boring to watch and when people dont respect your team, yet none of you can even respect arguably the best player in the league. You guys deserve all the criticism you get.(Not aimed at resistanze)

mVp
05-31-2007, 12:37 AM
Kobe's a bitch!

Axl Van Dam
05-31-2007, 05:14 AM
:flipoff This statement just shows how big an egomaniac Kobe is. "THIS IS MY TEAM?" Even the greatest laker legends never referred the team as theirs. "I LOVE IT HERE?" If he loves LA then why did you force the FO to trade Shaq. All he loves is himself. All he wants to do is score all the points he wants and make it look like he's the only talented player on the Lakers. FUCK KOBE BRYANT!!!!!

Axl Van Dam
05-31-2007, 07:47 AM
Lol and you Spurs fans get all pissed and start whining like bitches when people say your team is boring to watch and when people dont respect your team, yet none of you can even respect arguably the best player in the league. You guys deserve all the criticism you get.(Not aimed at resistanze)

:cuss Kobe Bryant is the best player in the league? If he's the best how come the Fakers haven't showed jack in the past 3 seasons huh? In the 1st season he assumed the mantle of the Lakers they immediately bombed from the playoffs. 2nd season they made the playoffs and even led 3 - 1 and still got disembowled by the Suns who were without Amare. Imagine if Amare were there Kobe Bryant would've shit his shorts. 3rd season with Kobe as leader the Fakers still showed squat against the Suns. What a "remarkable" 3 seasons for the so called best player. As for our boring, dirty & unrespectable Spurs team last time we checked we're back in the Finals while your so called best player in the league is whining about the sorry ass state of his team which he is directly responsible. :cuss

kingsfan
05-31-2007, 08:02 AM
attention whore/drama queen forum