PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the beating...

Girasuck
05-30-2007, 09:01 PM
and good luck in the Finals although I doubt you guys will need it. We had an unbelievable year but SA is just a better team. Who would've thought we'd still be playing while Phoenix and Dallas weren't? If you told me that 2 months ago I would've laughed my ass off.

Anyway, congrats on the WCF win and I'm sure you'll be having another championship parade down the riverwalk.

GO JAZZ!!!

Walton Buys Off Me
05-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Jazz keep hitting the glass and outwokring us, then we'll be playing a game 6.

I'm totally not impressed with San Antonio's second quarter.

Mr. Body
05-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Utah has a good opportunity for a SG with their draft pick. They're going to be very tough again.

JAZZinSIX
05-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Girasuck's a LOSER conceding this game. A whole half to go. JAZZinSEVEN

Sweetey
05-30-2007, 09:14 PM
and good luck in the Finals although I doubt you guys will need it. We had an unbelievable year but SA is just a better team. Who would've thought we'd still be playing while Phoenix and Dallas weren't? If you told me that 2 months ago I would've laughed my ass off.

Anyway, congrats on the WCF win and I'm sure you'll be having another championship parade down the riverwalk.

GO JAZZ!!!
Thank you for being a very classy sport. Yes, the Spurs are definitely the better team but the Jazz have nothing to be ashamed of and will be back in this thing again next season.

GOOOOOO SPURS !! Git'r done !!!!! :clap

fraga
05-30-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice name there...JAZZinSix...

Jelly
05-30-2007, 09:15 PM
It's only half-time and you're giving up already? They're down by 16. It can turn around. I hope it doesn't, but you shouldn't give up on your team so early.

Jelly
05-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Does Steve A. Smith think we're all deaf?????

Girasuck
05-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Girasuck's a LOSER conceding this game. A whole half to go. JAZZinSEVEN

Well, when our team pretty much conceded the game in the first 6 minutes, I think it's safe for their fans to do the same. I love your optimistic POV but reality is showing me something else.

T Park
05-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Reality is, the Spurs just let the Jazz back in the goddamn game, and Fisher is coming back in the game, so that will lift their spirits.

This fucking team is killing me...

Marcus Bryant
05-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Drink a little, smoke a little...

SenorSpur
05-30-2007, 09:57 PM

GO JAZZ!!!

My man, you are a class act. A refreshing change from the PHX fans. Appreciate the compliments and you guys are not far off at all. Expect to see you guys in contention again next year. Much props!