PDA

View Full Version : if we win it all, we should give part of the trophy to Don Nelson

Ignorant Spurs fan
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
i know we couldve beaten the Mavs, but once they were eliminated the path through the West was basically on lock for us, cause they are the one team that gives us extreme hell. what do you think? if it wasnt for the Warriors making the playoffs, and Don Nelson being the coach we would be in a hell of a battle or losing the series right now. there's no denying that

either way im pumped.

BRING ON DETROIT!! :flag:

ChumpDumper
05-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Of course there's denying that.

Fuck em all.

Mr. Body
05-30-2007, 10:19 PM
He can have the chocolate ears.

dav4463
05-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Jazz wpuld have beat the Mavs anyway. doesn't matter....

hater
05-30-2007, 10:26 PM
I'll let Nellie stroke my trophy

tmtcsc
05-30-2007, 10:33 PM
i know we couldve beaten the Mavs, but once they were eliminated the path through the West was basically on lock for us, cause they are the one team that gives us extreme hell. what do you think? if it wasnt for the Warriors making the playoffs, and Don Nelson being the coach we would be in a hell of a battle or losing the series right now. there's no denying that

either way im pumped.

BRING ON DETROIT!! :flag:

What !?! We missed a chance to put this type of revenge,beat down on the Mavs. Thank Don Nelson my ass. I'll congratulate him for doing what I expected the Spurs to do but I certainly won't thank him.

BUMP
05-30-2007, 10:35 PM
Thank nobody. Mavs thought it would be a cakewalk to the Finals. and they realized that every team can beat them if they take them lightly. not just the Heat

monosylab1k
05-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Dallas wasn't gonna get past the Clippers with the nutless way they were playing. Don Nelson deserves nothing. He's got his beach house in Maui.