PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Awesome and the ride will get better

Rummpd
11-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Spurs, even early on when they historically strugggle, begining to make good teams whether at home or on the road look bad.

This past 4 games confirms my suspicions. This is an awesome, well constructed, and deep as heck team, soon the NBA and their community of fans will realize that this team (that is now 30 and 7 in last 37 games that have counted going into last year with few changes but some upgrades) is growingaround a core nucleus of 3 and maturing into a true dynasty.

Sad for the NBA marketing and the rest of the league but will be great for Spurs fans. Ultimetely, the cream rises to the top, & class and stability is panning out and will continue to overcome hype and short-term fixes of other franchises - as the other post says = lovin it!

Enjoy the ride,

MadDoc :smokin :smokin

SequSpur
11-30-2004, 11:07 PM
We should be undefeated.

Dex
11-30-2004, 11:10 PM
Miami lost to Toronto.

I don't know what that has to do with this post in particular, but it makes things all the sweeter, nonetheless. :lol

exstatic
11-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Sean hit the nail on the head tonight. Everybody's locked down longterm, so no one is worried about stats for a contract. Talk about all of the stars lining up. Get ready for greatness. This is going to be a fun 6 years or so to be a Spurs fan.

Manu20
11-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Now that the spurs started red hot this season how many games do you all think they will win?

I will say between 60 and 64 games.

exstatic
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
I've been on record for a while with 65. The 99-00 Lakers won 67, and while we don't have the physical specimens they did, I think the teamwork and cohesiveness will bring them close to that mark.

Rummpd
11-30-2004, 11:45 PM
63, Pop will rest Tim and Manu when 1 seed locked up.

MadDoc