PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

Chandler Mike
05-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Whilst I still hate Robert Horry :), nice win you guys, the Jazz were completely overmatched and out of it before the series even started.

While I have a hard time pulling for you guys so soon after you beat us, I am anyways. Mostly because I can't stand seeing the inferior Eastern Conference win another totally undeserved championship.

You guys are looking very, very good...it's all yours for the taking.

MFFL41
05-30-2007, 10:48 PM
As nauseous as it makes me to watch the trophy ceremony...you guys deserved it... Congrats... Bring it home to Texas!

Solid D
05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Thanks a million!!! Nice gesture on your part.

monosylab1k
05-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Fuck the Spurs but congratulations anyways. Now go eat shit you assholes, i'm fucking bitter.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, classy gesture.

Really, objectively, I agree with Greg Anthony after the game - few teams in the last decade have played with the same intensity and execution as these guys have sustained in this run.

See both your teams next year, as they will still be up the top.

Nashfan
05-30-2007, 11:36 PM
Congrats, great win tonight. I think the Spurs will win it all, Detroit and Cleveland are no match for the you guys.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-30-2007, 11:41 PM
Whilst I still hate Robert Horry :), nice win you guys, the Jazz were completely overmatched and out of it before the series even started.

While I have a hard time pulling for you guys so soon after you beat us, I am anyways. Mostly because I can't stand seeing the inferior Eastern Conference win another totally undeserved championship.

You guys are looking very, very good...it's all yours for the taking.Thanks Mike. You're probably the only one worth salvaging from that board of yours. Hope you stick around bro

Sasha
05-31-2007, 01:19 AM
Fuck the Spurs but congratulations anyways. Now go eat shit you assholes, i'm fucking bitter.

At least you admit it. I admire that. :smokin

arial
05-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Thank you for your support... but nothing is set in stone. This is the NBA and ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, we still have 4 mores win to prove we are worthy of this next title.

arial
05-31-2007, 01:23 AM
I felt the same way last year... except it was towards the Mavs :)

Amuseddaysleeper
05-31-2007, 01:24 AM

:lmao

damn mono!

but thanks buddy :)

judaspriestess
05-31-2007, 01:56 AM
Thanks!!

Go Spurs Go!!

Chandler Mike
05-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanks Mike. You're probably the only one worth salvaging from that board of yours. Hope you stick around bro

I'll try, but it's going to be hard to focus on hoops until next season now :)

But I'll come by during the Finals and see how you guys are doing.

Taco
05-31-2007, 09:19 AM

Thanks Dude!!! :tu

Jimcs50
05-31-2007, 09:22 AM
Um, thanks.....I think.

twentyone
05-31-2007, 09:29 AM
As nauseous as it makes me to watch the trophy ceremony...you guys deserved it... Congrats... Bring it home to Texas!

Wow, that musta been incredibly difficult to say. Big props to you, truly a better man than I.

Thank you.

ATRAIN
05-31-2007, 09:30 AM

Why are you bitter.......we didn't beat you.......don't hate us cause you got your ass handed to you by a 8th seed that BARELY made it in the playoffs :).

ATRAIN
05-31-2007, 09:32 AM

Mike you have been a stand up guy in your posts and you continue to impress me.......thank you and I hope we don't let you and the rest of the west down. (I'm confident in my team, but anything can happen right).

smeagol
05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Gracias vieja!