PDA

View Full Version : Dampier to have a girl

Walton Buys Off Me
11-30-2004, 11:57 PM
Duncan goes for a booty call in Dallas!

The Duncan slam over Dampier should be censored- that was just vile.

That's the Tim Duncan I'm talking about!! Putting second-rate cowcrap like Erick Dampier in the back of a school bus and driving his overrated ass to and from kindergarten all night long baby.

This is Cuban's answer to the MVP? In the immortal words of my man Bill Walton; "please".

2pac
12-01-2004, 12:04 AM
A girl? Nice to see his kids are taking after him.

T Park
12-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Nesterovic > Dampier

apology accepted

timvp
12-01-2004, 01:15 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/DNA10412010412.jpeg

0 \/\/ /\/ 3 I)

Rummpd
12-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Dampier = what a stiff and they also have their 7'5 Russian having surgery on his Pit. Gland. Meanwhile the great other 7'6 Shaun sits on the bench.

Dallas is a joke - they had Jamison who is a stud in DC, Nash the ultimate PG now, and others and let them go = couldn't happen to a better team, coach, or most importantly, owner.

What a great year! = Spurs rolling, Wolves not showing teeth yet, Lakers torn apart by their own volition, and Dallas is rapidly becoming a joke.

MadDoc

tekdragon
12-01-2004, 11:31 AM
anyone got the vid?

SlayerMin, I'm looking in your direction :)

exstatic
12-01-2004, 12:17 PM
It was truly a nasty dunk, but in all honesty, this one's on Dirk. He gambled on the entry pass several times, and even Sean commented that weakside help is no good if you don't at least stay between your man and the basket.

It was a nasty dunk. There had been a previous play where Tim was just out of dunk range, and Dampier was able to take the foul and send Tim to the line. I guess Tim wanted the basket this time.

Last night was just a general dunkfest. Tim posterized Dampier. Rasho posterized the air while Dampier was putting his shoe on. Devin had several dunks.

exstatic
12-01-2004, 12:22 PM
BTW, Sean refers to two-hand dunking on someone as "showing them your armpits". :lol

Spurminator
12-01-2004, 03:43 PM
I can't believe there haven't been any replays of the alleyoop to Manu that he ended up redirecting to Malik as he flew out of bounds. That was the best play of the night.

boutons
12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
"alleyoop to Manu that he ended up redirecting to Malik as he flew out of bounds"

It made NBA TV's TopTen Plays of the Day.

Duff McCartney
12-01-2004, 04:02 PM
I'm just waiting for three years to pass and Mavs fans to be calling for Dampier to be traded immediately. What a laugh. Mark Cuban and his FO are made to look like morons again. With the exception of Dirk, they don't have a clue about big man talent.