PDA

View Full Version : WOAI videos are up...

aaronstampler
05-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Just thought I'd pass it along to anyone who hasn't seen it...

Tim, Tony, Brent, Rob, Pop, and Manu, in order. Ginobili jokes about his popularity around the league at the end, it's kinda funny.

http://www.woai.com/mediacenter/[email protected]&navCatId=16

timvp
05-31-2007, 02:02 AM
Here is a montage of interviews including virtually everybody on the team ... including David Robinson in a WC championship hat.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/teams/spurs/070530.asx

:hat

mVp
05-31-2007, 02:09 AM
thanks!

spyder
05-31-2007, 02:12 AM
sweet guys..thanks

mVp
05-31-2007, 02:30 AM
lol @ Horry

-"Cleveland or Detroit?"
-"De-Land"

:lmao

spyder
05-31-2007, 02:45 AM
are thier any links where they show them celebrating in the locker room? just wondering

milkyway21
05-31-2007, 03:14 AM
Here is a montage of interviews including virtually everybody on the team ... including David Robinson in a WC championship hat.

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/teams/spurs/070530.asx

:hat

I really liked that Robinson "payback" interview....and some of the Jazz congratulating the Spurs and picking them to win the title...

------------------------
Robinson's measure of revenge: David Robinson, who owns a portion of the Spurs, paid a visit to the club's locker room after the game to congratulate the players.

"They got payback for me," Robinson said, referring to the Jazz's playoff dominance over the Spurs during the 1990s. "Utah beat us every single time back then. Lord knows we had enough bad games versus Utah. This is nice."
Robinson said he enjoyed watching the Spurs mature this season.

----------

Encouragement from Utah: While waiting to enter the interview room, Jazz forward Carlos Boozer shook hands with Spurs reserve Brent Barry as he walked out of the AT&T Center.

"Do your thing, and get another one," Boozer told Barry.

Williams favors Spurs: Jazz guard Deron Williams says the smart money should be on the Spurs to win the title.

"As good as they are playing right now, I can't see anybody beating them," Williams said. "They have a lot of experience. I'm not going to say they can't be beat, but they play so well together. They know how to win."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff writers Johnny Ludden and Tom Orsborn contributed to this report.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-31-2007, 04:21 AM
lol @ Horry

-"Cleveland or Detroit?"
-"De-Land"

:lmao
:lol I want Detroit, solely for the reason that Horry and Manu will get SOOO Much more BOOS. It'll make the Finals hilarious.

jaespur21
05-31-2007, 04:29 AM
i wanted to hear what Finley had to say but i didnt see him on any of the local special telecasts after the game.... Im glad that finley has a chance to win a title.......Im still up @ 430 bcuz this guy says he has a sword glitch on the Halo 3 beta and we tryin to get it goin

milkyway21
05-31-2007, 05:17 AM
i wanted to hear what Finley had to say but i didnt see him on any of the local special telecasts after the game.... Im glad that finley has a chance to win a title.......Im still up @ 430 bcuz this guy says he has a sword glitch on the Halo 3 beta and we tryin to get it gointry the video. he's so hopeful so down-to-earth. I hope we can win this one for him getting his ring.

4 wins to go, guys!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-31-2007, 06:33 AM
I liked how Manu was aligned more with Pop, already looking ahead to the series, "If we don't finish in the next round," Ginobili said, "no one will remember what we did against Denver, Phoenix and Utah."

Anyone notice, he was like very stoic during the post-game, with his WC champs cap on?

It looked like Timmy's game face.

angel_luv
05-31-2007, 07:21 AM
I loved Brent's interview.

"4".