PDA

View Full Version : A Pistons Fan Saying...

Hassdabballman
05-31-2007, 03:01 AM
Congrats to the spurs, im glad you guys made it all the way out on top. Being a pistons fan you guys where the team i wanted to see, a rematch from 05 will help settle the "what if sheed stayed on robert horry". But anyways we have to take care of Lebron and the refs first. We are a very similar team as far as the style of play. One of you guys posted that you think tony would matchup defensively with billups, which i beg to defer on that.
Plus if there was a team i would want the pistons to lose to in the finals it would have been the spurs over any team in the west.
Good Luck, see you guys in the battle field hopefully.

Strike
05-31-2007, 03:03 AM
I'm rooting for the Pistons to stomp the Cavs in their next two games.

whottt
05-31-2007, 03:09 AM
I remember you from 05...welcome back :tu

I don't like the way Parker defends Billups...hopefully Pop will put him on Rip and have Bruce go on Billups...like he did hte 4th quarter of game 7...

The_Worlds_finest
05-31-2007, 03:21 AM
your teams worry of wallace leaving Horry is transfered to webber calling a time out or the big ass hole in the paint now fishing in the windy city...good luck

41times
05-31-2007, 07:56 AM
Congrats to the spurs, im glad you guys made it all the way out on top. Being a pistons fan you guys where the team i wanted to see, a rematch from 05 will help settle the "what if sheed stayed on robert horry". ]But anyways we have to take care of Lebron and the refs first[/COLOR]. We are a very similar team as far as the style of play. One of you guys posted that you think tony would matchup defensively with billups, which i beg to defer on that.

If you guys are mad at ESPN for not giving you props and ABC for hating on the Spurs, then you better pay close attention to this particular highlighted sentence and hope like hell that Detroit wins the series or else you will get a snoot full of the same kind of treatment.

cheguevara
05-31-2007, 08:19 AM
Congrats to the spurs, im glad you guys made it all the way out on top. Being a pistons fan you guys where the team i wanted to see, a rematch from 05 will help settle the "what if sheed stayed on robert horry". But anyways we have to take care of Lebron and the refs first. We are a very similar team as far as the style of play. One of you guys posted that you think tony would matchup defensively with billups, which i beg to defer on that.
Plus if there was a team i would want the pistons to lose to in the finals it would have been the spurs over any team in the west.
Good Luck, see you guys in the battle field hopefully.

I'd be more worried of Billups matching up defensively with Tony. Billups has been sucking, he'd get owned.