05-31-2007, 12:05 PM
2. TD
2. DRob
3. The Ice
4. Manu
5. Sean Elliot
6. TP
7. La

Since the MySA newspapper has disclosed its top 30 spurs, would you make any change?

SAtown
05-31-2007, 12:08 PM
I'd say the guys that won multiple championships gotta go above Iceman and the other old ones. Without Manu and TP, we wouldn't be going for #4.

Mitch Cumsteen
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
I'd say the guys that won multiple championships gotta go above Iceman and the other old ones. Without Manu and TP, we wouldn't be going for #4.I'd say that you're nuts. When Manu and Tony crack the NBAs all-time 50 greatest players and make the Hall of Fame, you can move them ahead of Ice. Until then, show some respect for single greatest offensive threat to ever don a Spurs uniform and the man who put the Spurs on the map.

CubanMustGo
05-31-2007, 12:43 PM
I'd say that you're nuts. When Manu and Tony crack the NBAs all-time 50 greatest players and make the Hall of Fame, you can move them ahead of Ice. Until then, show some respect for single greatest offensive threat to ever don a Spurs uniform and the man who put the Spurs on the map.

What he said.

BigBeezie
05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
David Robinson
Tim Duncan
George Gervin
Sean Elliott
Manu
Tony Parker

Possible: Avery Johnson, but we can't induct him until he leaves Dallas.

romain.star
05-31-2007, 12:57 PM
sean elliott comes after Tony and Manu IMO

BeerIsGood!
05-31-2007, 01:09 PM
It's too early to put TP or Manu up there since they've only played 4 seasons with the Spurs at this point. Another few titles come and they're up there in the top 5 no doubt.

romain.star
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
It's too early to put TP or Manu up there since they've only played 4 seasons with the Spurs at this point. Another few titles come and they're up there in the top 5 no doubt.

WTF?? they're gonna win their 3rd title (yeah i believe). And quite frankly, the Spurs don't have the Celtics' History... so it's clearly not too early to put them up there