PDA

View Full Version : where will you get your tickets from

DannyT
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
if you dont get them from ticketmaster.com?

i checked stub hub they were about 200 a piece for section 208 which is decent...just checking to make sure other then ticket exchange and ebay that there arent any other places to check and that these will pretty much be the best seats we can get for for the price

stxspurs
05-31-2007, 10:27 PM
i gots me season tix....... :clap

makedamnsure
05-31-2007, 11:16 PM
if anyone has tickets for game 2, please tell me in case my original plans don't go through.

saporvida
05-31-2007, 11:21 PM
hahaha

i got my game1 ticket today for $160 in section 112!!! yep gotta love having a boss who is a charter member with the spurs.

GO SPURS GO!

Kori Ellis
05-31-2007, 11:23 PM
hahaha

i got my game1 ticket today for $160 in section 112!!! yep gotta love having a boss who is a charter member with the spurs.

GO SPURS GO!

I don't know what your problem is. I understand that you are happy that you got tickets but the "hahaha" and "that's right bitches" type of comments every time you mention you got tickets already is ridiculous. What's the point of talking shit to other Spurs fans who are trying to go?

kskonn
05-31-2007, 11:26 PM
hahaha

GO SPURS GO!

It must suck to have a boss that is a charter member and is to stingy to give you the ticket for free.

kskonn
05-31-2007, 11:33 PM
if you dont get them from ticketmaster.com?

i checked stub hub they were about 200 a piece for section 208 which is decent...just checking to make sure other then ticket exchange and ebay that there arent any other places to check and that these will pretty much be the best seats we can get for for the price

I might be selling 2 of my game two tickets, they are the extra tickets I bought along with my season tix for the playoffs so they will be upper level. However if I sell them I will sell them for face. I will give you first dibs if the situation arrives where I would sell them, just let me know if you would like me to let you know.

veronicamae
06-01-2007, 04:16 AM
hopefully ticketmaster, but i doubt i'll be so lucky.

it pisses me off that i had a FULL season ticket package for this past season, which was to guarantee me "playoff priority," and the only priority i got was priority to the first 2 games of round 1. LAME. and i couldn't afford to buy the playoff package when the time came so having season tickets really did nothing for me. :ihit

and 500 tickets available? that is really...REALLY messed up.

Strike
06-01-2007, 04:22 AM
i gots me season tix....... :clap

Do season tix include playoffs?

Never been a season ticket holder of any team so I have no idea.

Horry For 3!
06-01-2007, 04:25 AM
I'm getting tickets to Game 2 but it sucks cause me and my friends are havin like 8 people go and we can only buy 2 tickets per person.

MajorMike
06-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Do season tix include playoffs?

Never been a season ticket holder of any team so I have no idea.

All season tix holders get #1 priority to buy playoffs. Many season tix holders buy reg season, sell most of them, and wait for the playoffs.

When you buy the playoffs, you have to buy 16 games, no ifs ands or buts. What doesn't get used goes into your account for next year.

For instance, we get credit for the 1 Denver and 1 Utah game not played.

maxpower
06-01-2007, 09:36 AM
All season tix holders get #1 priority to buy playoffs. Many season tix holders buy reg season, sell most of them, and wait for the playoffs.

When you buy the playoffs, you have to buy 16 games, no ifs ands or buts. What doesn't get used goes into your account for next year.

For instance, we get credit for the 1 Denver and 1 Utah game not played.

Not being a season ticket holder, what are the costs of a playoff ticket package?

Soul_Patch
06-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Ive got a friend who is in the baseline bums. She has tickets she bought at the begining of the playoffs.

She is selling me 2 tickets for game 2 in the 200's for 35 bucks each. Im am absolutely stoked about it...wasn't looking forward to the prices.

MajorMike
06-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Our 100s are around 50 bucks a seat, times 2, times 45. So around 4500 for a whole season. I think playoffs go up with each series, averaging about 63, or 2000, for our seats.

We have a little alcove next to our seats, as we are right in a corner along the top wall of the lower level (we picked it for that). When we bring our kids, we buy a general seat for our daughter and she hangs out in that space. I have bought a tik to a reg season game for as little as 10 bucks before. (we just buy any old seat just to get her in the door)

I think he extreme nosebleeds for the finals o for around 25-30 a seat. Can't beat that with a stick, to go to an NBA Finals game.

ploto
06-01-2007, 10:48 AM
One thing people should know is with the playoff package, you do not pay face value for tickets. And the further into the playoffs you get, the better the deal for the play-off package owner.

GrandeDavid
06-01-2007, 10:56 AM
Spurs.com for one. The other I have thanks to season tix.

BigBeezie
06-01-2007, 11:19 AM
I got mine from a guy that sells VIP tickets on eBay. He gives me first priority.

twincam
06-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm getting mine today from a good 'source' at a good 'location'. Can't say though, but I'll have mine.

saporvida
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
I don't know what your problem is. I understand that you are happy that you got tickets but the "hahaha" and "that's right bitches" type of comments every time you mention you got tickets already is ridiculous. What's the point of talking shit to other Spurs fans who are trying to go?

don't read too much into what i say here... it's all in good fun. i'm excited is all and that's that. i'm not here to rub anything in anyone's face.

it seems as though this is a common thing around here. people aren't the same and the way they express themselves shouldn't be scrutinized.

i'm not a threat here but it seems as though what i say here is takin as just that. maybe i shouldn't do the gtg with you all. it's a shame though cause i would love to be with other spurs fans especially during the finals. oh well.

i don't want to make a big deal about this and i don't see how what i say here is becoming just that.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
don't read too much into what i say here... it's all in good fun. i'm excited is all and that's that. i'm not here to rub anything in anyone's face.

it seems as though this is a common thing around here. people aren't the same and the way they express themselves shouldn't be scrutinized.

i'm not a threat here but it seems as though what i say here is takin as just that. maybe i shouldn't do the gtg with you all. it's a shame though cause i would love to be with other spurs fans especially during the finals. oh well.

i don't want to make a big deal about this and i don't see how what i say here is becoming just that.

Me telling you that it's obnoxious to rub it in people's faces about having tickets doesn't have anything to do with the GTG. But I just noticed you were doing it repeatedly, so I asked you why.

tlongII
06-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Me telling you that it's obnoxious to rub it in people's faces about having tickets doesn't have anything to do with the GTG. But I just noticed you were doing it repeatedly, so I asked you why.

I think you're overreacting Kori.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I think you're overreacting Kori.
Did you see his posts in the other threads?

tlongII
06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Did you see his posts in the other threads?

I think he is a she, but no I haven't seen her other posts. Regardless, there is nothing wrong with being excited to have Finals tickets. I don't think there is any intent to denigrate any other people specifically.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 12:21 PM
I think he is a she, but no I haven't seen her other posts. Regardless, there is nothing wrong with being excited to have Finals tickets. I don't think there is any intent to denigrate any other people specifically.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being excited either. But quoting someone who is looking for tickets and saying, "Hahahaha that's right bitch, I got my tickets already" isn't being excited. It's being an ass.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Anyway, it's no big deal. I was just pointing out how obnoxious/rude it is.

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Lot of pissed off people who want tickets.

Only an idiot would say "hahaha, got em for free cause I'm lucky!"

Kori is right.

jman3000
06-01-2007, 12:26 PM
i remember putting one of my seats for game 2 of the finals in 05 up for sale and they were pretty decent upper deck seats... maybe row 8. they went for about 160 if i recall. i'd imagine that the free market ticket prices would fluxuate depending on who we get in the finals... up if it's the cavs... down if it's the pistons.

sammy
06-01-2007, 12:26 PM
I might be selling 2 of my game two tickets, they are the extra tickets I bought along with my season tix for the playoffs so they will be upper level. However if I sell them I will sell them for face. I will give you first dibs if the situation arrives where I would sell them, just let me know if you would like me to let you know.

If you sell them, I would like to go. How much are they? Thanks.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 12:27 PM
http://ticketsnow.com is a place that's usually reasonable for tickets, if stubhub is outrageous.

saporvida
06-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Lot of pissed off people who want tickets.

Only an idiot would say "hahaha, got em for free cause I'm lucky!"

Kori is right.

hahaha i didn't get it for free... i had to spend my hard earned money on it, maybe you should do your research before making an ass out of yourself.

i don't go around asking for handouts... thats not how i operate!

my boss is a charter member and charter members get first dibs on tickets, so i asked if he could find out about one for me and he did. then i purchased it. it's as simple as that.

ps: i wish i was a chick... damn i'd never leave the house. i can think of so many fun things to do by myself(with myself) if i had that sort of equipment women.

psps: i guess kori you don't have to cross me off the gtg list quite yet. i understand where you are coming from and sometimes i don't think before i open my mouth. i dont censor myself but maybe i should to a certain degree... i just wish it was easier to express yourself over the net as it is in real life without others thinking you're one way when you're not.

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 04:13 PM
hahaha i didn't get it for free... i had to spend my hard earned money on it, maybe you should do your research before making an ass out of yourself.

You're still a bigger ass than me.

"Hahaha - I have tickets and you don't!"

STFU.

saporvida
06-01-2007, 04:25 PM
You're still a bigger ass than me.

"Hahaha - I have tickets and you don't!"

STFU.

well you are a bandwagon fan so tickets wouldnt do you any good... bandwagon fans dont know where the at&t center is let alone san antonio. if you were to make it to the at&t center and the spurs run dry for a while youd probably take your heb blackout shirt off and show the world your cavs or pistons atire. have fun on your couch dipshit!

CubanMustGo
06-01-2007, 05:26 PM
well you are a bandwagon fan so tickets wouldnt do you any good... bandwagon fans dont know where the at&t center is let alone san antonio. if you were to make it to the at&t center and the spurs run dry for a while youd probably take your heb blackout shirt off and show the world your cavs or pistons atire. have fun on your couch dipshit!

Every post shows more and more what an asshole you are. Keep it up.

kskonn
06-01-2007, 05:37 PM
For the season ticket holder question, my seats ran me about 80 dollars per seat in the regular season. I believe the face on my normal seats are around 135 right now. The two seats I acquired in the upper deck are on the way in the mail so I am not sure how much the face is on those.

sammy
06-01-2007, 05:54 PM
It's sad that some of these season ticket holders are buying up the upper level tickets which are valued at 27.00 and selling them on the Ticket Exchange from Fans for $250 and up and these are upper rows 15, 16 etc. Shameful! The Spurs should not allow them to sell them at these ridiculous prices but for face value! Spurs fans can't go because the season ticket holders get these tickets and then jack up the price! What kind of fan our you to do that for your fellow Spurs fans! Anyway, just frustration that I was unable to get tickets as well as my family who live in Killeen who wanted to go as well!

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 05:56 PM
It's sad that some of these season ticket holders are buying up the upper level tickets which are valued at 27.00 and selling them on the Ticket Exchange from Fans for $250 and up and these are upper rows 15, 16 etc. Shameful! The Spurs should not allow them to sell them at these ridiculous prices but for face value! Spurs fans can't go because the season ticket holders get these tickets and then jack up the price! What kind of fan our you to do that for your fellow Spurs fans! Anyway, just frustration that I was unable to get tickets as well as my family who live in Killeen who wanted to go as well!

In the past, the season ticket holders weren't allowed to post them on Ticket Exchange for more than 2x the price. Then, it became 3x. I don't know why the league decided they would let them post them for whatever price they want. I saw lower level seats for Game 2 for $11000 each :lol

saporvida
06-01-2007, 05:58 PM
Every post shows more and more what an asshole you are. Keep it up.

i get called an asshole and ridiculed here yet im the ass? always with the internet drama... i will never understand this concept. no matter what board you goto there are always those who will cry about how they perceive you in your posts and so be it.

i could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me... im here to talk spurs not to talk about how my behavior has got you crying at night over my posts on an internet msgboard. grow up!

ps: i'll still be watching the spurs from a seat inside the at&t center... where will you be? yeah kiss my ass!

psps: you wanna hear some real shit talkin? meet me on the courts or play me some 2k7 on my xbox360. you think im an ass now wait until those two scenarios pop up. i will destroy you at both! im not saying im a badass bball player but ive got some moves that im sure you cant handle and as for 2k7 im a freakin monster on that shit. bring it biotch!

saporvida
06-01-2007, 05:59 PM
In the past, the season ticket holders weren't allowed to post them on Ticket Exchange for more than 2x the price. Then, it became 3x. I don't know why the league decided they would let them post them for whatever price they want. I saw lower level seats for Game 2 for $11000 each :lol

shit... i bought some nose bleeds last '05 finals and they costed me $250 and that came straight from the spurs box office. best $250 i ever spent though even if i was watching an ant farm below.

SpursWoman
06-01-2007, 06:12 PM

I believe they lifted the restrictions partly because ticketholders could get a substantial amount more for them on ebay, so why would they post them there? Don't know if that's even close to the reason why...but I thought it was kind of stupid, especially because they keep a percentage of the sale.

It's sad that some of these season ticket holders are buying up the upper level tickets which are valued at 27.00 and selling them on the Ticket Exchange from Fans for $250 and up and these are upper rows 15, 16 etc. Shameful! The Spurs should not allow them to sell them at these ridiculous prices but for face value! Spurs fans can't go because the season ticket holders get these tickets and then jack up the price! What kind of fan our you to do that for your fellow Spurs fans!

I had an extra set in the nosebleeds in 2005 (my cost per seat was $10.35 face value for that round was like $27 or so) so I had tickets just in case I had to bring my kids. For game 7 of the finals, I posted them on ebay at $60.00, which wouldn't have even covered face + ebay & paypal fees. I'm not responsible for how high people bid up to....I had to put up the $2,000.00 or whatever up front, regardless of how far they advanced.

Supply and demand is what makes this country great. :angel

saporvida
06-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Supply and demand is what makes this country great. :angel

no it isnt! people are charging outrageous prices these days for an 8th of weak ass herbs.

haha... just playing around but nah fo'reals though.

CubanMustGo
06-01-2007, 06:28 PM
grow up!

Pot, meet kettle.

ps: i'll still be watching the spurs from a seat inside the at&t center... where will you be? yeah kiss my ass!

I'll be there too, driving 300 miles to attend the game. Bitch.

psps: you wanna hear some real shit talkin? meet me on the courts or play me some 2k7 on my xbox360. you think im an ass now wait until those two scenarios pop up. i will destroy you at both! im not saying im a badass bball player but ive got some moves that im sure you cant handle and as for 2k7 im a freakin monster on that shit. bring it biotch!

Who gives a fuck?

saporvida
06-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Pot, meet kettle.

i dont like coffee with my herb

I'll be there too, driving 300 miles to attend the game. Bitch.

no doubt? that's awesome... Bitch.

Who gives a fuck?
i don't know? i give up... tell me.

rl64tx
06-01-2007, 06:37 PM
I think instead of buying finals tickets, like i did in 05, i'll just get one of these!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/rl64tx/collegefanfare_1948_281517402.jpg

bigglendiesel
06-01-2007, 06:39 PM
try www.mrtravelnmore.com
under extras check out event tickets.... lots of decent seats still left...

saporvida
06-01-2007, 06:41 PM
I think instead of buying finals tickets, like i did in 05, i'll just get one of these!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/rl64tx/collegefanfare_1948_281517402.jpg

ohh! i like.... how much is it?

rl64tx
06-01-2007, 06:42 PM

http://www.sportsfanfare.com/bs-0014-nba-spurs.html

Ain't cheap...but looks damn fine + 12.99 shipping :smokin

saporvida
06-01-2007, 06:46 PM
http://www.sportsfanfare.com/bs-0014-nba-spurs.html

Ain't cheap...but looks damn fine + 12.99 shipping :smokin

holy crap! $799! i can't believe how cheap shipping is though. but damn the price tag alone for that chair is a lot to ask. looks like i ain't buying one.

HJNTX
06-01-2007, 06:58 PM

What he said .............We're ALL fans ...

saporvida
06-01-2007, 07:01 PM
What he said .............We're ALL fans ...

you talking about me or HER?

HJNTX
06-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Omgosh!! :rolleyes For the majority of us being SPURS fans here, there sure is a lot of ugliness going on .. I'm proud for those who are fortunate enough to buy tickets to the games .. So what? I'm still going to be watching on my tube, tyvm ... Stop with the hatin' .. :rolleyes

GO SPURS GO!!! :

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

HJNTX
06-01-2007, 07:08 PM

I say, SPURSTALK.COM should give one of the SPURS NBA recliners away, right ?? :clap :toast :spin :cheer

duncan228
06-01-2007, 07:21 PM
As one who isn't in San Antonio, has no chance of going no matter how much tickets are, for that matter has never even seen the Spurs live, I'd like to request the shit stop.

Respect other Spurs fans. If what you say is going to be interperted wrong again and again, rethink how you're saying it. It's you, not us.

Kori is right. Grow up. We're all happy for you, you got tickets. Enjoy them. Cheer loud for our team. But stop with the rub our nose in it attitude.

Oh...and calling an original member of SpursTalk a bandwagon fan is priceless!

TxJudsonRocketTx
06-01-2007, 10:13 PM

If you do end up selling them I will pay over face value for them, Im willing to give you $250 for the pair because thats what I was originally planning to spend

tlongII
06-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Sorry Kori, you were right.

slayermin
06-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Obviously if Lebron advances to the Finals the demand for tickets will go up along with the prices.

But how much lower would ticket prices be if the Pistons make it? Any ticket experts out there that could chime in on this?

rasho8
06-02-2007, 03:14 AM
I work there with Angel_Luv... so... who needs tickets? Not us.

Angel rules for getting me that job by the way. I still owe her dinner.