PDA

View Full Version : Question on Finals Tickets

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-31-2007, 05:17 PM
I live out in Tucson, Arizona and usually the only thing I've been able to do was make it out to San Antonio for the parades the past few years, but this time I really want to go to a Finals game. One question is if anyone knows what the prices of the face value tickets will be when they go on sale tomorrow, which I will have to be extremely lucky to get in the first place as only 500 are being released :depressed
Does anyone know what the prices for different sections will look like? Or are all of the tickets being released going to be in the 200's? On Ebay right now there are tickets in the 200's available for about $150 each, should I just buy them up now or wait for the Ticketmaster release and pray I get lucky for Game 2 tickets

word
05-31-2007, 05:29 PM
I think that's a little pricey when compared to 2005. I went to game 1 -vs- Pistons and they were $65 each in the upper 200 seats. Game 6 was $105 each. I think they'll come down. For some reason I think Pistons tickets will be cheaper than Cavs tickets.

I'm gonna hold out and see what happens.

TxJudsonRocketTx
05-31-2007, 05:51 PM
I think that's a little pricey when compared to 2005. I went to game 1 -vs- Pistons and they were $65 each in the upper 200 seats. Game 6 was $105 each. I think they'll come down. For some reason I think Pistons tickets will be cheaper than Cavs tickets.

I'm gonna hold out and see what happens.

The only problem I have with holding out is that I have to book my flights, thats where I could really get boned

DannyT
05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
i was asking the same questions earlier but im not as fucked as you are since i am finally home this year and not deployed or some crazy shit so im making it apoint to attend at least one game....and then the parade of course....but anyone with some experience should chime in and help out a little
i mean what are you all gonna do and where are you gonna go if you dont get them through ticketmaster
and whats the big rush for going through ticketmaster and not stub hub or some other paces....is it cause they jack up the prices?
i saw some on stub hub in sec208 row14 for 198 and they are center court but in the upper balc.

i thought about it but im still waiting on advice

DannyT
05-31-2007, 06:07 PM
55 dollars i heard is what the tickets will cost tomoorw at noon
150 dollar difference

damn it....if some one saves me a spot somewhere inline tonight i would appreciate it

saporvida
05-31-2007, 06:09 PM
hahaha.... GAME 1 bitches IM THERE!! got my ticket today cause my boss is a charter member and has first pick!

yep section 112 i think... will call!

I LOVE THE FINALS!

zekes
05-31-2007, 06:12 PM
55 dollars i heard is what the tickets will cost tomoorw at noon
150 dollar difference

damn it....if some one saves me a spot somewhere inline tonight i would appreciate it

they arent selling any tickets at the arena. you can only get them online or over the phone.

austinSpurFan
05-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Check Ticket exchange. When I had 2005 Finals Tickets for all games they gave me the option to sell them on Ticket Exchange. Ticketmaster said I could sell them up to 5 times the amount. However, I did go to all the games during the Playoffs and Finals.