PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry in Turkey for Bilderberg 2007

BradLohaus
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Looks like Perry's NAFTA Highway treason is being rewarded by the international power brokers.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html#

Nbadan
06-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Previous speakers at the conference have included such GOP stalwarts as outgoing World Bank chief Paul Wolfowitz and former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Looks like Perry will fit right in with this group.

:lmao

Nbadan
06-01-2007, 01:08 AM
The Bilderberg Group or Bilderberg conference is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of business, media, and politics.

The elite group meets annually at exclusive, four or five-star resorts throughout the world, normally in Europe, once every four years in the United States or Canada. It has an office in Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands. They are expected to meet at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey for the 2007 meeting.After much MISINFORMATION stating that the meeting would take place in Silivri.

The "Bilderberg" title comes from what is generally recognized to be the location of its first official meeting in 1954 ; the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeek near Arnhem in the Netherlands. Although the conference is not officially regarded as a club of any sort, many members are regular attendees, and guests are often seen as belonging to a secretive Bilderberg Group.

The original intention of the Bilderberg Group was to further the understanding between Western Europe and North America through informal meetings between powerful individuals. Each year, a "steering committee" devises a selected invitation list with a maximum of 100 names. Invitations are extended only to residents of Europe and North America. The location of their annual meeting is not secret, but the public and press are strictly kept at distance by police force and private security guards. Although the agenda and list of participants are openly available to the public meanwhile - mainly in the internet and posted there by outsiders - whose sources and reliability are not known — it is not clear that such details are disclosed by the group itself. Also the contents of the meetings are kept secret and attendees pledge not to divulge what was discussed.

Attendees of Bilderberg include central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America.

Some of the Western world's leading financiers and foreign policy strategists attend Bilderberg. Donald Rumsfeld is an active Bilderberger, as is Peter Sutherland from Ireland, a former European Union commissioner and chairman of Goldman Sachs and of British Petroleum. Rumsfeld and Sutherland served together in 2000 on the board of the Swedish/Swiss energy company ABB. Former U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary and former World Bank head Paul Wolfowitz is also a member, as is Roger Boothe, Jr. The group's current chairman is Etienne Davignon, the Belgian businessman and politician.[2]

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group)

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

:hat

Nbadan
06-01-2007, 01:16 AM
Let's dig a little deeper...

22th May 2007, Dublin, Ireland

Dear Prime Minister,

I am a Turkish filmmaker living in Ireland. It has come to my attention that the Bilderberg Group are holding their next meeting in Istanbul this year, between May 31 and June 3rd.(1) I have known about this group since 1993 and have been following their activities over the past 14 years. According to many sources, since its inception in 1954 by former Nazi S.S. Officer Prince Bernhard of The Netherlands, the Bilderberg Group have been covertly continuing the Nazi policy of creating a New World Order (a global totalitarian dictatorship). (2)

Likely to attend this year’s meeting are Paul Wolfowitz, Dr. Henry Kissinger and Donald Rumsfeld:

• As U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense, Paul Wolfowitz was one of the major architects of the Iraqi War (3) and is still a member of PNAC (Project for a New American Century). PNAC is a neo-conservative think-tank which called for a "catalyzing event" for their policies "like a New Pearl Harbour" exactly a year before 9/11.(4) Mr. Wolfowitz who has been questioned on charges of corruption had to announce his resignation, effective June 30, as President of the World Bank.(5)

• As member of the Steering Committee of the Bilderberg Group (6), Dr. Henry Kissinger is also likely to attend. According to many sources, Dr. Kissinger is a mass murderer who implemented and defended the decision to run 600 illegal bombing missions in Cambodia ("Operation Menu"), causing the deaths of over 500,000 Cambodians between 1969 and 1973. Under the U.S. constitution, this secret bombing campaign was illegal without U.S. Congressional approval. (7) Two months after striking a peace accord with North Vietnam in October 1972, he authorised 129 B-52 bombers to bomb North Vietnam for 11 days in a "demonstration bombing" as a public relations exercise to appease South Vietnam (called "The Christmas Bombing").

Former U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia David Newsom, and a Senior CIA Officer both confirm that on December 5th 1975, Dr. Kissinger, along with President Ford, held a meeting in Indonesia with President Suharto. Transcripts of this meeting prove that he gave the greenlight to the subsequent Indonesian Invasion of East Timor. This lead to the massacre of over 100,000 Timoreans and violated the U.S. law on arms trade. (8)

Recently, a French judge subpoened Dr. Kissinger about U.S. involvement with mass-killings in Chile, Operation Condor and General Augusto Pinochet. He still hasn’t attended the hearing and has been evading the subpoena ever since.(9)

• Bilderberg member Donald Rumsfeld is also another PNAC member and was the main architect of the Iraqi War. As he is a regular Bilderberg attendee, there is a possibility that he may attend this year’s meeting in Istanbul.(10)

My main concerns and therefore my questions to you are:

(a) Why are war-mongers the likes of Paul Wolfowitz, Henry Kissinger and Donald Rumsfeld being allowed to hold a secret meeting in Turkey this year, without the Turkish people’s knowledge or approval?

(b) Why are the Turkish newspapers not discussing this event which will be taking place in Istanbul?

(c) It is obvious that a secret meeting of elite minds and warmongers like these is likely to result in the manufacture of another war for profit. I would therefore like to know whether they will be holding this meeting to plan the next stages of an upcoming war with Iran? Will they be using Turkey as a chess-piece in this next war? Also, as Dr. Kissinger wrote the book "Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy" and admits that he is not averse to using nuclear weapons in a war situation, will they be involving us in a nuclear one?

One journalist who has been invited to this year’s meeting is Cengiz Çandar. In his column in the Turkish Referans Newspaper, on April 3rd 2007, he mentions the brunch he had with his close friend Wolfowitz in Washington and in the meantime makes an announcement on Bilderberg for his readers, by saying "…for years, it has been claimed by the conspiracy theorists that Bilderberg is a secret world government. This year I will be among the attendees. We’ll see what this secret government is like..." (11) Other than this, no news or comment has been published in the Turkish media that I know of.

I am completely appalled by the total lack of discussion in Turkish newspapers about the upcoming Bilderberg meeting, by the huge level of secrecy and denial surrounding it, the total lack of transparency of these meetings, and by the high level of ignorance Turkish people are showing about the Bilderberg Group. A secret meeting is being held by the world’s most influential warmongers, right under our noses! This is unacceptable.

As a Turkish citizen, I am deeply offended by the notion that my own government would allow this secret meeting to take place on Turkish soil without the knowledge or approval of its citizens. I therefore ask you that there be complete journalistic transparency at the upcoming Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul this year. If the Bilderberg Group have nothing to hide, then we must be allowed a full transcript of their meeting. Therefore, other than Cengiz Çandar, more independent journalists representing the Turkish Press must attend the meeting this year. If this is not possible, I ask that you, as a servant of the Turkish people, not allow the upcoming Bilderberg meeting to take place in Turkey.

I expect your urgent attention on this matter and request to be informed of the results of your enquiry.

Yours sincerely,

Timuçin Leflef
[email protected]
A very concerned Turkish Citizen

braeden0613
06-01-2007, 02:11 AM
And he still carries off being a "conservative" Republican...wake up people!!

Marcus Bryant
06-01-2007, 01:19 PM
There's no better subject to unite left-wing and right-wing kooks.

gtownspur
06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Mookie chimes in this discussion, probably will ask if the Bilderbergers come with mayo or mustard.

Nbadan
06-03-2007, 02:09 AM
JFK Speech On Secret Societies And Freedom Of The Press (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlghYpDx0f4&NR=1)

BradLohaus
06-03-2007, 02:10 PM
That's a good speech, Dan.

I guess JFK was a conspiracy theorist wing nut, too.

LaMarcus Bryant
06-03-2007, 03:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Mookie chimes in this discussion, probably will ask if the Bilderbergers come with mayo or mustard.

You've been on crack,, either in full troll mode 24/7, or have been getting dumber. We've been aware of the Bilderberg for years, I know I personally heard about it through my former mentor Alex Jones.

the nwo scares me.

gtownspur
06-03-2007, 11:48 PM
You've been on crack,, either in full troll mode 24/7, or have been getting dumber. We've been aware of the Bilderberg for years, I know I personally heard about it through my former mentor Alex Jones.

the nwo scares me.

I think you admitting to a liking of Jones has bumped everyone elses IQ.