PDA

View Full Version : Who can stop Lebron James?

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 01:38 AM
Looks like a Cavs-Spurs in the Finals...

SA was 0-2 during regular season, held to 79 points in the 2 meetings between the clubs, Lebron totally abusing Bowen or whoever the Spurs put on him...

Watch out, we might be looking at a Finals for the ages...

I'm confident the Cavs can and will win the NBA Finals this year.

Good luck with King James...

Simply, you don't have an answer for him.

ATXSPUR
06-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Thank you for that.

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2007, 01:40 AM
The other four players in Cavs uniforms.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-01-2007, 01:40 AM
If he plays like he did late tonight? Nobody.

The Cavs still aren't good enough to win more than 2 games in the Finals.

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 01:41 AM

Sure, we just saw it in Game 5 agaisnt the Pisstons

06-01-2007, 01:42 AM
The Spurs won't have the same problems scoring that the Pistons do. Who guards TP? TD?

Solid D
06-01-2007, 01:44 AM
Long as I remember LeBron's been comin' down
Clouds of myst'ry pourin' confusion on the ground
Good men through the ages tryin' to find the one
And I wonder, still I wonder who'll stop LeBron.

I went down Virginia seekin' shelter from the storm
Caught up in the cable I watched the young'un grow
Five year plans and new deals wrapped in golden chains
And I wonder, still I wonder who'll stop King James

Heard the singers playin', how we cheered for more
The crowd had rushed together tryin' to keep warm
Still the shots kept pourin', fallin' through the iron
And I wonder, still I wonder who'll stop the LeBron.

Fast Dunk
Z did a good job on Duncan, LJ did it on Parker...

Tek_XX
Bruce Bowen

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Lebron might guard TP.

But heh, no one can stop Lebron when he's on. It'll be equivalent to the whole Spurs squad hanging off his body trying to bring him down.

Kori Ellis
06-01-2007, 01:45 AM
1. The Cavs haven't won anything yet.

2. Who on the Cavs can stop Tim Duncan?

3. Who on the Cavs can stop Manu Ginobili?

4. Who on the Cavs can stop Tony Parker?

You get the idea.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Z did a good job on Duncan, LJ did it on Parker...
So that leaves Manu as the odd man out. :(

jman3000
cavs were up 3-2 last year as well... i know it's different circumstances and everything, but i think it will be very hard to close out detroit. as much as i think the cavaliers winning the series means an easier route to another ring for the spurs... i still can't count the pistons out until i see the cavs close them out.

RADECK

bingo!! :elephant :elephant

Tek_XX
Not sure who else plays on the Cavs, but we'll try to make them beat us.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
1. The Cavs haven't won anything yet.

2. Who on the Cavs can stop Tim Duncan?

3. Who on the Cavs can stop Manu Ginobili?

4. Who on the Cavs can stop Tony Parker?

You get the idea.
:lol I was thinking about that.

Cavsfan with the itchy trigger finger, it might come back to haunt him if Pistons force a game seven.

Fast Dunk
Hope for Ginobili and his flopping to make a little magic..

and BTW Mike Brown knows your system...

Tek_XX
06-01-2007, 01:48 AM

Yeah he knows the system but what is he going to do about it.

ATXSPUR
06-01-2007, 01:48 AM

yea yea....you just worry about finishing off detroit first.

I hope you guys win.

Agloco
06-01-2007, 01:49 AM

SA was 0-2 during regular season, held to 79 points in the 2 meetings between the clubs, Lebron totally abusing Bowen or whoever the Spurs put on him...

We don't need one.

You obviously don't pay much attention to how the Spurs play the regular season. The games against the Cavs offer you a false hope.

The Spurs are never the same team after the break.

If you think LeBron is ever going to see the ball in the next series, you're sadly mistaken.

TDMVPDPOY
06-01-2007, 01:51 AM
WHO on the cavs is going to stop bruce bowen from ankle breakn :D:D:D

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-01-2007, 01:51 AM

:lol Mike Brown isn't gonna do shit.

All he knows as a gameplan is to call Lebron's number.

Brutalis
06-01-2007, 01:52 AM
A pretty little hoe in the dressing room taking all his energy.

Leetonidas
06-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Wasn't Cleveland up 3-2 last year before falling to Detroit?

Don't worry about us stopping LeBronze. Worry about the Cavs stopping Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 01:55 AM
We don't need one.

You obviously don't pay much attention to how the Spurs play the regular season. The games against the Cavs offer you a false hope.

The Spurs are never the same team after the break.

If you think LeBron is ever going to see the ball in the next series, you're sadly mistaken.

I know the 2 losses were early in the season.

This is the NBA Finals,

Give the Cavs the Credit they deserve, they're about to beat the best team in the East

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Wasn't Cleveland up 3-2 last year before falling to Detroit?

Don't worry about us stopping LeBronze. Worry about the Cavs stopping Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili.

Yes, but this year is different.

Trainwreck2100
Give the Cavs the Credit they deserve, they're about to beat the best team in the East

That would make them the best team in the East, so how would they beat themselves?

Tek_XX

This is the NBA Finals,

I think we all hope the Cavs win, which means it won't happen.

romain.star
06-01-2007, 01:58 AM

:troll of Cleveland, welcome

06-01-2007, 01:58 AM

This is the NBA Finals,

Detroit hasn't been the best team in the East for at least a month.

The Cavs ARE the best team in the East right now. For your sake, I hope they don't choke it away.

IMO, it's over Saturday.

BeerIsGood!
06-01-2007, 02:01 AM
I don't get this "This coach knows your system because he coached in it" stuff. At this level, every coach on every team knows the systems of every team they play. This shit isn't rocket science or some sort of hidden code that only the holiest of holy's can comprehend. I guarantee you that Jerry Sloan knows as much about the Spurs system as Mike Brown. It all comes down to having the players to stop it and executing well enough to stop it.

BTW - If Pop is the master genius that taught Brown, doesn't Pop know exactly what Brown is going to do too?

Leetonidas
06-01-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes, but this year is different.
I'll say that LeBron is a hell of a player, but the Cavaliers are the most boring team to watch. I'm not trying to be an ass, but watching LeBron dribble in circles and drive or chuck up a jumpshot is really repetitive. He will be tough to stop no doubt, but then again, so will Tim and Tony and Manu. If you think Zydrunas and Gooden are going to stop Tim, you're kidding yourself.

BeerIsGood!
06-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Gooden is undersized and Z is more of a finess big man. He's slow and can be taken advantage of.

word
06-01-2007, 02:04 AM
As much as I try to get worked up over the Cavs and how 'dangerous' lebron is .... I just can't. Dallas, yes. Phoenix, yes. Cavs ? Uhhhmmm....no. Call me stupid, but I think things would have to go terribly wrong for the Spurs to lose a series to the Cavs. Or the Pistons at this point. Does that mean it can't go terribly wrong ? No. But I'm an odds guy. That's why I would have been fouling Lebron. Call me crazy.

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Gooden is undersized and Z is more of a finess big man. He's slow and can be taken advantage of.

And who is going to stop him? Oberto?

arial
06-01-2007, 02:05 AM
Someone has an itchy trigger finger. First get through Detroit. Tonights win was awesome and congrats but that still doesn't mean the Pistons are down and out just yet. If the Cavs get through Detroit then we can all sit here and argue about who has the bigger dick.

Strike
06-01-2007, 02:06 AM

Knowing the system and being able to stop it are two different things.
Regular season don't mean shit. 7 game series is a whole 'nother monster.

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 02:06 AM
I'll say that LeBron is a hell of a player, but the Cavaliers are the most boring team to watch. I'm not trying to be an ass, but watching LeBron dribble in circles and drive or chuck up a jumpshot is really repetitive. He will be tough to stop no doubt, but then again, so will Tim and Tony and Manu. If you think Zydrunas and Gooden are going to stop Tim, you're kidding yourself.

LJ will save the NBA Finals from total boredom..

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-01-2007, 02:08 AM
True, but the Spurs would still be able to win it all, even with Lebron doing so...

so I guess everybody wins!

BeerIsGood!
06-01-2007, 02:09 AM

We could possibly get away with TD on Z because he can be helped off of occassionally and isn't the great low post banger that could get TD in foul trouble. His jumpshot is good from mid to low range, but not great.

Gooden is a bigger threat slightly with his jump shot, but Oberto can take him. If Oberto can handle Boozer and Okur he can handle Gooden and even Z. Don't underestimate Oberto, the guy has become one of the best position defenders in the post.

aaronstampler
06-01-2007, 02:10 AM

Your team needs two OTs to crack a 100 points and we're boring? We've scored over a 100 in half our playoff games. Call me crazy, but I think it's pretty boring to have one guy score all your points.

BeerIsGood!
06-01-2007, 02:12 AM
To be honest, the prospect of having to guard Boozer, Okur, and Kirilenko in the front court scares me much more than Gooden and Z. Lebron will be tough, but the help defense can make him take tough shots or force the ball elsewhere where other guys will have to step up big. BTW - if the Cavs get in foul trouble like tonight and don't have shooters on the floor, don't think Pop won't exploit that to where LBJ has no room whatsoever.

Spurs rock
06-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Kobe > Lebron

And where's Kobe right now?

Only reason Lebron is still in the playoffs is cuz he plays in the East.

DDS4
06-01-2007, 02:43 AM

This is the NBA Finals,

They haven't done jack shit yet. There's still more ball to play.

Oh by the way, Big 3 > Big 1.

DDS4
06-01-2007, 02:45 AM

Because everyone knows team play and ball movement is much more boring than LBJ clearouts on every damn offensive possession.

kris
06-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Lebron was great, but the Pistons needed to start guarding his right hand and making him go left. I don't think too much of Mike Brown as a coach. Its hard to say because he only has 4 guys and Lebron, but I don't think he'd be that good with a better team.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Who do the cavs have that can defend Parker and Duncan?

james will be a tough matchup for us but hes a tough matchup for anyteam. i dont see a gimpy hughes, gibson, pavlovic or snow keeping up with parker to keep him out of the lane and i dont see Gooden, Ilgauskas, or knappy haired dude keeping Duncan off the block.

I dont even think the cavs have seen a scoring bigman these playoffs.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2007, 03:34 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/smak69/runaway.gif

whottt
06-01-2007, 03:40 AM
I hope the Cavs try to guard Duncan with Gooden...but I doubt Brown would be that stupid. I haven't watched Gooden play much the last couple of years...but 3 years ago he was the worst defensive bigman I have ever seen, as in, he didn't play D at all...that was before Brown turned them into a good defensive team though.

Big Z can bother Duncan...he's a pretty good defender.

whottt
06-01-2007, 03:40 AM
They match up better with Duncan and Manu than Spurs fans are giving them credit for...the one guy they really can't match up with is Parker.

eisfeld
06-01-2007, 03:57 AM
Didn't Okur played awesome vs. the Spurs in the regular season?
Didn't people believe that Amare would give the Spurs a hell of a nightmare?

What happened in the regular season means nothing. Bowen can stop LeBron when he stays focused, the key for Cleveland is to get their other players involved. Even if LeBron goes nuts and scores 40 + every single game that doesn't mean they are going to win.

Gooden and Big Z can't stop Duncan. LeBron might play well on Parker but then it's the question who can matchup with Ginobili and Finley when he's hot. And don't count the Pistons out, they still can win the series.

Besides, Oberto and Duncan are quicker than Big Z and Gooden and there's no way Hughes can stop Manu or Finley when they are hot.

Ronaldo McDonald
06-01-2007, 04:12 AM

Dude have just a little bit of respect for a team that's been the best for a whole decade.

raspsa
06-01-2007, 04:21 AM
The danger a guy like LBJ poses is if the score is close in the last few minutes, then individual brilliance can trump solid team play.. MJ proved that time and again; when the game was on the line, give him the ball and get out of the way.. I don't see james repeating his heroics game after game but he's very capable of MJ-like heroics. Don't underestimate himor his team.. remember "APPROPRIATE FEAR" all opponents deserve respect

JPB
06-01-2007, 04:34 AM
Horry.
Ask Nash !

naico
06-01-2007, 04:45 AM
BOX AND ONE

try as hard you can, not letting him get the ball, put bowen on him, if he passes bowen, trap him..

Bruno
06-01-2007, 05:01 AM
Pistons will stop james.
Pistons in 7.

GrandeDavid
06-01-2007, 05:25 AM

And the Mistake Ridden Lake Team has an answer for Tim, Tony and Manu? :lol

The playoffs are entirely different than the regular season, which for the Spurs is mostly about practicing, testing rotations, fortifying team chemistry and corporate knowledge. The playoffs are about the application and execution of that 82 game body of perparation.

Stop wasting mine and other peoples' time by talking out your ass.

td4mvp3
06-01-2007, 07:47 AM

granted, i think the cavs would be a nightmare and could win it all,but this logic fails to look at just this year. the spurs had no answer for nene. the spurs had no answer for amare. the spurs had no answer for deron williams. it worked out ok, so the cavs had better come with more than that as a strategy.

Jimcs50
06-01-2007, 07:50 AM
All I know is, Bruce Bowen woke up this morning in a cold sweat.

Jimcs50
06-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Pistons will stop james.
Pistons in 7.

I do not see Detroit doing that, to be quite frank.

Capt Bringdown
06-01-2007, 08:04 AM
From SI's forum, interesting I think for those who are ready to annoit LBJ as the next God:

A 4th year Penny Hardaway played the #1 Defense (Miami Heat) in the '97 playoffs and scored 42 in game 3 and 41 in game 4. Still the only played to have back to back 40 point playoff games vs a Pat Riley coached team. He scored 16 straight in Game 3. His stats were remarkable:
Game 3: 16/30FG, 9/10FT, 42pts
Game 4: 12/23FG, 13/16FT, 41pts, 7rbs, 4asts, 4 stls, 3 blks

Funny how no one remembers this yet Lebron's performance was the best of all time?

medstudent
06-01-2007, 08:07 AM

From a Spurs FEVAH ! :smokin

SAGambler
06-01-2007, 08:10 AM

This is the NBA Finals,

1. They haven't beaten anyone yet to move on.

2. That's not saying a whole lot is it?

3. That's confusing because IF the Cavs beat the Pistons, wouldn't that mean they are the "best team in the East"?

4. Spurs have eliminated 3 teams, 2 of which are more physical and play much better defense than Cavs do.

SAGambler
06-01-2007, 08:15 AM

Sure he did.....

Here is what I see as the problem with James and the Cavs...

He is really the only scorer they have. He also has a bad habit of dribbling the ball deep into the shot clock and then trying to get a shot off in the last 3 or 4 seconds.

Look for Pop and the Spurs to exploit that and find a way to make him pick up his dribble with about 7 seconds left on the shot clock. Put him in a panic mode to make the pass so they can get a shot off.

Ah, but first the King has to finish off the Pistons.......And that is no done deal yet.

4down
06-01-2007, 08:15 AM
regular season wins = fool's gold. especially early seasn wins.

No one will stop Lebron. But the Spurs will be working a strategy to take away oppportunities the cavs depend on. Mike Brown knows the system, but Pop developed the system. There are nuances and wrinkles to the system that Pop undoubteedly hasn't shared, and just becasue Brown knows the system, doesn't mean he can plan, strategize, and execute to the level that Pop can. Although once again, with a player with Lebron's physical ability, Cleveland can rely to an extent on his energy. The Cavs don't pick apart teams mentally quite yet, although LJ is overpowering physically. If the Cavs make it, it'll be a fun, tough series, no doubt - but they will be seeing a side of the Spurs they haven't seen.

picnroll
06-01-2007, 08:23 AM
Pistons looked like a whipped dog after game 5. Maybe if LeBron has a real bad shooting night they can get game 6.

Russ
06-01-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't think LeBron can be stopped. But I do think he can be flustered. Then he stops himself.

That will be the key -- and you can bet Bruce Bowen and Manu Ginobili are already thinking about it (not to mention Pop). :)

beirmeistr
06-01-2007, 09:05 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder if CCR can make a comeback with that song.

midgetonadonkey
06-01-2007, 09:10 AM
I'll do it. I can stop him.

DarrinS
06-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Lebron is amazing, but the four other guys around him wouldn't even start on the Spurs.

Soul_Patch
06-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Lol at the guy who said the cavs are saving the finals from being boring. The Cavaliers offense is the most boring thing i have ever watched on a basketball court.

Lebron gets the ball, dribbles for 15 seconds out near the line...then chunks up a fade away, or bulldozes the lane and throws something together.

the rest of the team stands there...and watches.

I seriously cant watch it..its like watching a game at the ymca or something...im not exactly sure how they made it this far, i didnt see one cavs game till this series with detroit...but wow, how are they able to pull out wins like that? The coach blowing time outs prematurely, lack of any offense at all except lebron...wierd...

BreezeHillBill
06-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Lol at the guy who said the cavs are saving the finals from being boring. The Cavaliers offense is the most boring thing i have ever watched on a basketball court.

Lebron gets the ball, dribbles for 15 seconds out near the line...then chunks up a fade away, or bulldozes the lane and throws something together.

the rest of the team stands there...and watches.

I seriously cant watch it..its like watching a game at the ymca or something...im not exactly sure how they made it this far, i didnt see one cavs game till this series with detroit...but wow, how are they able to pull out wins like that? The coach blowing time outs prematurely, lack of any offense at all except lebron...wierd...
Would either the Cavs or the Pistons made it into the playoffs in the West?

Infamous
06-01-2007, 09:47 AM
They should activate Melvin Ely and get him to give LeBron some flagrant fouls.

Soul_Patch
06-01-2007, 09:49 AM
Even the LA Kobes have a little bit more team associated with the basketball...

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Lebron is amazing, but the four other guys around him wouldn't even start on the Spurs.
:tu :tu :tu

spursjustice
06-01-2007, 09:54 AM
There will be no Lebron... Pistons in 7...

Cherry
06-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Bruce Bowen

Or Manu. Or both.

ploto
06-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Yeah he knows the system but what is he going to do about it.
Worked for Avery last year...

michaelwcho
06-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Sorry, 'Bron, I still think Pistons in 7. Until the evil witch is dead you know...I've seen Billups hit too many clutch free throws to win games to count those guys out. Although it must have been a humbling experience what happened last night.

I don't think the Spurs would have much problem with Bron. Detroit has already showed how to defend him--double team when he gets the ball at midcourt or the top of the key. He passes out to Pavlovich who then throws up a contested three or offensive foul. Once in awhile the team will manage to get it back to LeBron and he'll throw up a fadeaway three, and if he's hot that night, he'll hit some.

How is this a recipe for success to beat the Spurs now?

The Jazz were a good defensive team and we didn't have any problems scoring on them. They can't stop us and we can make things very difficult for them.

Sure, if Lebron bulls out historical performances and scores 28 points in a row to finish every game, it could possibly get tight. But come on... teams win championships, not individual players. The Cavs are less of a team than the Lakers right now.

BigBeezie
06-01-2007, 10:49 AM
I want to see a good series, so bring on the Cavs. I don't want finals re-matches and I definitely want the drama. Bring that shit, son!! This will be a very hyped finals...albeit with nothing but Bron hype.

BlackFlagg
06-01-2007, 10:53 AM

Well done! :clap :clap :clap

Russ
06-01-2007, 10:59 AM

Who'll stop LeBron?

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no LeBron-stopper, son . . .

BlackFlagg
06-01-2007, 11:03 AM

The Spurs scored 109 in G5. The Cavs barely squeaked by the Pistons last night with 109 -- in two OTs.

C'mon.. even if the Cavs do get past Detroit (and that's pretty far-fetched), they're not going to get past the Spurs.

I hope we wind up playing the Cavs, but I fear we won't.

twincam
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Here we go again,

First it's, You can't stop the Nuggets with AI and Melo.
Next its, you can't stop the Suns with Nash/Stoudamire/, etc.
Followed by, you can't stop the Jazz with Boozer/Williams/Okfur, etc
Now its, you can't stop the Cavs with "King" James, etc.

So, when did the Cavs advance to the Finals? Last I checked, the series was 3-2, and not 4-2. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED! HOMECOURT IS O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D !!!

Nuff said.

dbestpro
06-01-2007, 11:28 AM
SA, Suns, Denver, Utah, Dallas > Cavs
Rockets, Warriors = Cavs

Fast Dunk
06-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Or Manu. Or both. :nope

implacable44
06-01-2007, 02:25 PM
I don't want to hear anyone from Cleveland talking about Manu flopping when you have scary spice on your squad -- The new and improved Vlade Divac. Nobody flops like Scary Spice - NOBODY....

I imaging Bron will guard Bowen and they will double Duncan with Lebron. Hughes will check Parker and Ginobili will go crazy. Or they could put Lebron on Ginobili but then they risk Lebron fouling out because Ginobili is too crafty...

Lebron averages 50 -- Spurs sweep.

Amare_32
06-01-2007, 02:28 PM
A Robert Horry body check.

colargol
06-01-2007, 02:36 PM
We won't have to stop him.....knowing he won't repeat the show every night LJ will play as he did the first 3 games off the CF trying to be unselfish involving his all team .....waiting for the must-win to step up

my2sons
06-01-2007, 02:38 PM

Since we are looking at hypotheticals, and I am not saying this is what is going to happen, but what if lebron gets run in 4 (win 4 fin) or five. That would definitely save the nba from boredom as it would end too quickly to be boring, but what would that do to the cavs

ducks
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
james could get swepted shaq has

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Bulls didn't win it all on MJ's first few trips to the playoffs either. I think the Cav's day is coming, it's just not here yet.

lovethesport
06-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Luck is the only thing that got the Spurs to the finals and that luck is about to run out!!!

GO CAVS!!!!!

my2sons
06-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Worked for Avery last year...

that's true, but allas was built to beat the spurs so say the pundits and it went down to the wire of game seven. pop will let lj get his and do what the pistons refused to do in the 4th, take the ball out of his hands and make someone else beat you. its hard for the other 7 or 8 guys get into a rythim when one man is taking all the shots. pop has done it time and again, he allows the other teams star to shine, eliminates the rest, tries to close the lane and then tightens things up and tries to get others to beat you

Strike
06-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Luck is the only thing that got the Spurs to the finals and that luck is about to run out!!!

GO CAVS!!!!!

:lol

Choking is what keeps the Mavericks from winning a fucking thing. That's not changing anytime soon.

GO SPURS GO!!! :flag:

lovethesport
06-01-2007, 03:00 PM
:lol

Choking is what keeps the Mavericks from winning a fucking thing. That's not changing anytime soon.

GO SPURS GO!!! :flag:

Nice Albertson's sticker!!! Dork!!

RJF08
06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
WHO on the cavs is going to stop bruce bowen from ankle breakn :D:D:D

Don't you mean stepping on or stepping under ankles?

bresilhac
06-01-2007, 03:14 PM

This is the NBA Finals,

The Cavaliers will indeed deserve credit if they can manage to finish off Detroit. But that doesn't mean you automatically win the Finals either. Cleveland, save for James, simply does not have the firepower or defensive prowess to compete with the Spurs. The Spurs have it all going right now. The only way the Cavaliers will be able to win games against San Antonio is if James has nights like he did last night. And to think that he will do that four times against the Spurs is extremely unrealistic.

ambchang
06-01-2007, 03:25 PM
A Robert Horry body check.
Maybe he can get Z suspended that way, but I doubt Z is that stupid.

Borosai
06-01-2007, 03:34 PM
James White!

CosmicCowboy
06-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Maybe he can get Z suspended that way, but I doubt Z is that stupid.

Z is too slow to get 20' from the bench before a coach could catch him.

TampaDude
06-01-2007, 04:39 PM
It doesn't matter...we don't have to worry about stopping LeBron...the Cavs better worry about how they're gonna stop Duncan, Parker, and Ginobili. After watching Game 5 of the WCF, I would be VERY worried right now if I were the Cavs.

Of course, it's probably a moot point. I still say Pistons in 7 to win the East and set up a rematch with the Spurs. :toast

jman3000
06-01-2007, 05:39 PM
why are people acting like lebron is gonna have one of these games every night? i'd imagine he only has 1 of those types of games in the clip left.

Leetonidas
06-01-2007, 05:44 PM
The Spurs could always double team him and force him to give it up and make everyone else beat us. Plus, the Spurs are the best when it comes to rotating on defense.

GSH
06-02-2007, 12:30 AM
You suffer from the same delusion as LeBron. They don't give a trophy for stopping LeBron. IF they advance, the Spurs will get the trophy for stopping the Cavs TEAM. Remember, Kobe can score 50 in a game - without overtime - and the Lakers still lose.

The question is, can LeBron stop the Spurs?

colargol
06-02-2007, 03:34 AM
You suffer from the same delusion as LeBron. They don't give a trophy for stopping LeBron. IF they advance, the Spurs will get the trophy for stopping the Cavs TEAM. Remember, Kobe can score 50 in a game - without overtime - and the Lakers still lose.

The question is, can LeBron stop the Spurs?

:clap

Fast Dunk
06-02-2007, 01:55 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0GiPPR_pG8

SA210
06-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Bruce Bowen!!!!

Clutch20
06-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Who can stop Lebron James?

His Momma.

peskypesky
06-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Spurs will not be beat by one player. Fuggetaboutit.

dbreiden83080
06-02-2007, 04:13 PM

And your answer for Tim Duncan a 3 time finals MVP is what exactly?

GrandeDavid
06-02-2007, 04:39 PM
The Pistons may not "stop" Lebron, but they will win tonight and, eventually, this series.

TampaDude
06-02-2007, 04:56 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0GiPPR_pG8

I'm partial to this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mwdro0NyJtU

:smokin

ForeignFan
06-02-2007, 07:39 PM
It is really struck me that the cav's are the most boring team. Of course LJ's show in game 5 was pretty unique, but they usually have a slow pace, with LJ dribbling a lot and running in circle. I actually fell asleep during one of the Cav/Nets games ...

Fernando TD21
06-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm partial to this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=mwdro0NyJtU

:smokin
Thanks for the link, great video. :clap
I wonder how Cavs or Detroit stop this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhHQtp1kZYw&mode=related&search=

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Judging by the first half this game.

Lebron James just got eVEN SCARIER. He can help his team stay in the game while only taking under 4 shots??

ducks
06-02-2007, 09:54 PM
he got fouled shotting shots

ducks
06-02-2007, 09:55 PM
33 free throws to 16

Diesel
06-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Who else other than Kevin Ollie?

http://www.nba.com/media/act_kevin_ollie.jpg