PDA

View Full Version : At least LeBron will sell out in San Antonio

tlongII
06-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Finally we'll see the AT&T center filled to capacity.

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 09:50 AM

:rolleyes

One game, and we'll never live it down.

BTW, Finals tickets go on Sale today and will sell out in minutes.

MajorMike
06-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Haha poor tlong. The only reason he has left to post.

Jimcs50
06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Haha poor tlong. The only reason he has left to post.

I think his team will be in the Finals 8 times in the next 15 years....they will be loaded.

spursfan09
06-01-2007, 10:22 AM
^^ Well good, he should not worry about the Spurs then.

tlongII
06-01-2007, 10:27 AM
^^ Well good, he should not worry about the Spurs then.

LOL. I don't worry about the Spurs. :lol

Budkin
06-01-2007, 10:35 AM
tlong is still riding the Blazer high. No, not that kind of high...

BigBeezie
06-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Only 500 tickets were going to be for sale...so that should be easy enough. Especially with the James Gang coming to town.

GrandeDavid
06-01-2007, 10:46 AM

Stop being a smart ass, prodding a-hole. It almost always fills to capacity.

GrandeDavid
06-01-2007, 10:53 AM
I think his team will be in the Finals 8 times in the next 15 years....they will be loaded.

I don't think so. There are many other critical factors that comprise championship runs than resting all faith on the shoulders of a promising young big man. Let's see how Oden actually turns out. I, for one, am not going to assume he'll be as great as Tim Duncan throughout his career. Plus, what about his supporting cast and coaches? What about what other teams are doing?

Portland could turn out to be as disappointing as great at this point in time.

Meantime, let's focus on the Spurs. Until somebody effectively eliminates the Spurs a couple years in a row, I don't even want to hear about teams with potential.

picnroll
06-01-2007, 10:57 AM
tlong's Blazers will play the Western conference version of Utah and MJ losing to LeBron for the next 10 years.

spursfan09
06-01-2007, 10:59 AM
LOL. I don't worry about the Spurs. :lol

Posting alot in a Spurs forum; making conversations with Spurs fans about the Spurs; wondering what it will take to sell out teh ATT center, makes it seem like like yeah, you do worry at least a little! :p:

tlongII
06-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Posting alot in a Spurs forum; making conversations with Spurs fans about the Spurs; wondering what it will take to sell out teh ATT center, makes it seem like like yeah, you do worry at least a little! :p:

Nah, I'm just a troll here. I like to get under Grande David's skin.

SA210
06-01-2007, 11:49 AM

:sleep

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 11:51 AM
9 minutes until sellout.

Dingle Barry
06-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Getting tickets online is going to be impossible

BUMP
06-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Nah, I'm just a troll here. I like to get under Grande David's skin.

thats not very hard to do. he's one of the few people that has a lot of posts and has been around awhile, but he has no idea what he's talking about.

i cant understand anything he says :lol

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Getting tickets online is going to be impossible

Tickets will be impossible to get period.

SsKSpurs21
06-01-2007, 12:00 PM
Let's see how Oden actually turns out. I, for one, am not going to assume he'll be as great as Tim Duncan throughout his career.

he could turn out to be another SAM BOWIE! :lmao

Dingle Barry
06-01-2007, 12:04 PM
god i hate corporate ticket blocks

MajorMike
06-01-2007, 12:05 PM
12:02. No tickets for either game on ticketmaster.

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 12:05 PM
No luck for me either.

bigfish22
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
In the scandalous unethical society of Corporate America that we live in today, it is my belief that the NBA wants nothing more than to see their newly crowned heir to the throne appear in his first NBA finals against the modern dynasty Spurs juggernaught in a modern day David versus Goliatch epic series. No other player can help rejuvinate the NBA status in these playoffs other than LeBron. Nobody is interested in watch the Spurs methodically going about their business. Sex sells and a LeBron jam is like the next Paris Hilton/Pam Anderson/Kim Kardashian bootleg video, but all of them together. Ratings are down and the NBA is losing money. The execs were busting a nut when they saw him go off for almost 50 becuase their plan was working and their wallets were getting fatter at the same time. Of course they want LeBron in the finals and they're gonna do everything they possibly can to see to it that he gets there. Don't believe me? Just ask D Wade.

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 12:27 PM
In the scandalous unethical society of Corporate America that we live in today, it is my belief that the NBA wants nothing more than to see their newly crowned heir to the throne appear in his first NBA finals against the modern dynasty Spurs juggernaught in a modern day David versus Goliatch epic series. No other player can help rejuvinate the NBA status in these playoffs other than LeBron. Nobody is interested in watch the Spurs methodically going about their business. Sex sells and a LeBron jam is like the next Paris Hilton/Pam Anderson/Kim Kardashian bootleg video, but all of them together. Ratings are down and the NBA is losing money. The execs were busting a nut when they saw him go off for almost 50 becuase their plan was working and their wallets were getting fatter at the same time. Of course they want LeBron in the finals and they're gonna do everything they possibly can to see to it that he gets there. Don't believe me? Just ask D Wade.

STFU. People like you are just wasting your time.

If you really believe it's fixed, why do you waste your time talking about it?

Go read a book or watch a movie, but quit wasting our time.

BUMP
06-01-2007, 12:29 PM
^^to the poster who said it was fixed. did you watch the game last night?

spursfan09
06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Even if it was just "fixed" and Lebron and the Cavs got all the calls in the world. I still think the Spurs will win. They are that much better. Vs Cavs we have to worry about Lebron. Vs Spurs you have to worry about Tim, Tony and Manu and so on. I think we are more talented.

jag
06-01-2007, 12:36 PM

Hey you need to start more threads about Cleveland and LeBron... :rolleyes

RJF08
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Any wagers as to sellouts at ATT? Just curious if anyone is willing to put money where their mouth is...

Marcus Bryant
06-01-2007, 01:14 PM
You're on.

cherylsteele
06-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Any wagers as to sellouts at ATT? Just curious if anyone is willing to put money where their mouth is...
According to KSAT......the first 2 games sold out in 5 minutes.

RJF08
06-01-2007, 02:37 PM
You're on.

Over 1mil posts? Holy shit, do you live on the computer?

I'm cheap but I'll make a small contribution to ST if I lose(10 or 20), if I win you make a monetary contrib to my teams board. Deal?

Strike
06-01-2007, 03:04 PM

How many games has the Rose Garden sold out lately?

Vito Corleone
06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't think so. There are many other critical factors that comprise championship runs than resting all faith on the shoulders of a promising young big man. Let's see how Oden actually turns out. I, for one, am not going to assume he'll be as great as Tim Duncan throughout his career. Plus, what about his supporting cast and coaches? What about what other teams are doing?

Portland could turn out to be as disappointing as great at this point in time.

Meantime, let's focus on the Spurs. Until somebody effectively eliminates the Spurs a couple years in a row, I don't even want to hear about teams with potential.

I agree, people thought the same thing about the Warriors when they got chris Webber, Oden still has to prove he can be a teammate to Aldridge and Roy. Lets face it, Aldridge is not going to just had the team and his shots over to Oden.

zrinkill
06-02-2007, 11:49 AM

:rolleyes

These trolls are getting more and more desperate.

blaze89
06-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Cleveland already won the Eastern Conference?

sa_butta
06-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Cleveland already won the Eastern Conference?Where have you been? Lebron won his first Championship already

dg7md
06-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Great team > great players

Look at it. In every sport the best player doesn't win, the best team does... You don't see the big stars in each sports winning, this goes for every single sport.