PDA

View Full Version : Spurs 2005 Championship Mix - Gotta See

spurs4real
06-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Ive had this on my collection since this guy (AJ Johnson) made the mix 2 yrs ago, just wanted to share the link with you. Scroll to the bottomw and youll see 2 mixes, one of Manu and one of the Spurs championship. Both HQ videos.

Just something to chew on till we wait for this yrs Finals for those who have never seen it. Also leave comment for AJ Johnson. Maybe he can make another one who knows.

Go Spurs Go

http://hitmanyr2k.com/Pippen.htm

Heres one of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvJOv43vPXI
or download at:
http://rapidshare.com/files/34930216/spurs_mix.wmv

saporvida
06-01-2007, 04:53 PM
championship video is awesome... song fuckin blows though. thanks though.

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2007, 04:58 PM
good editing. :tu

ObiwanGinobili
06-01-2007, 04:59 PM
the Manu video is way better. thats shit rocks.

sprrs
06-01-2007, 05:00 PM
old videos but still get me pumped :hungry:

TampaDude
06-01-2007, 05:10 PM
:smokin

Let's do it again!!! :toast

reddog 99
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
cool link :smokin :smokin

old or not.....

judaspriestess
06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Thank you very much, that was great! :downspin:

Ya Vez
06-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I like this manu video .. to this song...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=784036420

tru2ou
06-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Sweet

MaNuMaNiAc
06-01-2007, 11:36 PM
man, I truly miss 2005 Manu. That dude could own preety much anybody... where the fuck has he gone!!??

mikekim
06-02-2007, 12:23 AM
ah...those videos are nice. I downloaded the manu one back a long time ago.

I love when the song goes "give me that shit!" when manu basically just rips the ball away from nash.

mikekim
06-02-2007, 12:39 AM
man, I truly miss 2005 Manu. That dude could own preety much anybody... where the fuck has he gone!!??

I think the main thing is that he has opponents' full attention now. Yes, he was an all-star in 2005 but people still didn't know what to do, how to look at, or how to deal with this crazy unorthodox baller from Argentina. Now people hone in on him more and study him closer. His long steps, criss cross step, and weird drop the ball in front crossover (you know what i'm talking about) just isn't as effective as it once was, because people expect it more now. Even if there's nobody else in the nba that moves quite like manu, teams know manu a little better now I think.. They still can't stop him when he's on but he's gotta be more "on" now. Before he could sneak up on them even when he wasn't fully "on."

All my opinion and conjectures of course...

Cry Havoc
06-02-2007, 01:52 AM

He's playing very well on a team that's heading for a probable NBA Championship.

What? You want him to come out drop 40 and have the Spurs lose in 6 to the Cavs?

Screw that. In 2005, Duncan wasn't healthy. Now he is. Our offense goes through Duncan, because he's the most unstoppable player in the league night in night out.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-02-2007, 01:56 AM
He's playing very well on a team that's heading for a probable NBA Championship.

What? You want him to come out drop 40 and have the Spurs lose in 6 to the Cavs?

Screw that. In 2005, Duncan wasn't healthy. Now he is. Our offense goes through Duncan, because he's the most unstoppable player in the league night in night out.
yeah, it's just being spoiled. Manu's shown this season, that he can take over a game when he has to, I don't think he's changed much other than getting three happy at times.

But he's stayed healthier this season thanks to Pop advising him to shoot more and drive less.

WalterBenitez
06-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Great videos ... can't wait to ge another Championship

hitmanyr2k
06-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Ive had this on my collection since this guy (AJ Johnson) made the mix 2 yrs ago, just wanted to share the link with you. Scroll to the bottomw and youll see 2 mixes, one of Manu and one of the Spurs championship. Both HQ videos.

Just something to chew on till we wait for this yrs Finals for those who have never seen it. Also leave comment for AJ Johnson. Maybe he can make another one who knows.

Go Spurs Go

http://hitmanyr2k.com/Pippen.htm

Thank you :oops

I had plans to make another video last year but the Spurs fucked that up :lol Hopefully this year they'll seal the deal so I can go to work. I'm not discounting Cleveland or Detroit even if both teams are looking terrible right now. No one took Miami seriously in the Finals last year and looked what happened.

judaspriestess
06-02-2007, 01:11 PM
manu is sooooooo boring isn't he?

MaNuMaNiAc
06-02-2007, 01:15 PM

Now is that what I said? Why don't you STFU and pay attention to whats being written and not what plays out in your head. Manu has preety much lost his will to drive to the hoop, plain and simple. Now his good games depend on sharp shooting while before he could slash his way to the hoop on almost every possesion he had. If you're arguing the man didn't change, then you're obviously blind. I don't want Manu to score 40 every game, I wish he would regain that confidence he seems to have lost after 2005.

themvp
06-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Great video, but music is adequate with it, IMO.

MmP
06-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Now is that what I said? Why don't you STFU and pay attention to whats being written and not what plays out in your head. Manu has preety much lost his will to drive to the hoop, plain and simple. Now his good games depend on sharp shooting while before he could slash his way to the hoop on almost every possesion he had. If you're arguing the man didn't change, then you're obviously blind. I don't want Manu to score 40 every game, I wish he would regain that confidence he seems to have lost after 2005.
Well, with Manu I think it's all about confidence. He's a streaky player that when he is on, he still can own any defender. But in my opinion in 2005 Manu had enough confidence to do whatever he wanted on offense, plus Tim and Tony weren't as good as this year offensively (Tim injured, Tony low confident) so Manu got most of the offensive posetions. This year Tony is shooting very well, as well as Tim so the offense is distrubuted thru the big three, not just Manu. Despite this, I think he showed flashes of Super Manu 2005 in this season (Game 6 in the Pho series). So I think he still has that SuperManu inside of him, he just needs to have good streaks to get his confidence up.

TMTTRIO
06-02-2007, 05:40 PM
By the way nice videos.

I know what your saying. I miss the old Manu that would drive to the basket a lot more. I think the Spurs wanted him to become more of a jumpshooter to keep him from being injured all the time but I don't think it's part of his game. I think he's relying too much on his shooting and he still isn't really shooting all that well but he continues to take those shots. Everytime he shoots I cringe. He needs to start driving more to the basket again. The few games that he's been aggressive to the basket he's gotten to the FT more.

spurs4real
06-03-2007, 06:11 AM
updated the videos