PDA

View Full Version : IS this the birth of lebron

clubalien
06-01-2007, 05:47 PM
First I have no idea if we will play the cavs, but if we do. we will most likely be the favored team.

Now that scares me, because can you imagine how big the name of lebron grows if he signle handly beats the best defensive team, the best team. Ends a spurs dynasty.

Well that kind of outcoude woudl make him the new MJ.

Lebron VS spurs not cavs.. single handling beat the best team.

We better be carefull, about refs, fouls, rigging the nba finals if the spurs play cavs. IF we play detroit I think it will be on the up and up. But I can see the spurs being dominate by King james as to much of a money maker concept for the NBA to think the series won't be rigged.

Corn on the Colb
06-01-2007, 06:10 PM
LeBron was born 22 years ago you doofus. :D

dbreiden83080
06-01-2007, 09:18 PM
First I have no idea if we will play the cavs, but if we do. we will most likely be the favored team.

Now that scares me, because can you imagine how big the name of lebron grows if he signle handly beats the best defensive team, the best team. Ends a spurs dynasty.

Well that kind of outcoude woudl make him the new MJ.

Lebron VS spurs not cavs.. single handling beat the best team.

We better be carefull, about refs, fouls, rigging the nba finals if the spurs play cavs. IF we play detroit I think it will be on the up and up. But I can see the spurs being dominate by King james as to much of a money maker concept for the NBA to think the series won't be rigged.

Lebrons Supporting cast blows. Duncan will have a huge series, Tony will be in the lane like crazy and Manu will have big nights as well. The Cavs have very little balance on that team. He is a great player but if they make the finals it is more about how shitty the east is than how good the Cavs are.

ChumpDumper
06-01-2007, 09:21 PM
It's the birth of an unnecessary thread.

ducks
06-01-2007, 10:01 PM
enough little james threads

5ToolMan
06-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Cavs are a solid team. Labron is great player! Spurs in 5.

boutons_
06-01-2007, 11:02 PM
way too many LBJ threads. you people are way too impressionable. You're the perfect consumer of corporate marketing hype and shit products. :)

lastchance
06-01-2007, 11:04 PM
im a pistons fan but dispite 05,if he gets by us i will relish watching you guys knock him on his arse.I just hope the pistons man up tommorow and shut those clevelnd fans up.I am sick of those puke subjects AND their "king".