PDA

View Full Version : Omg Lebron Is Teh Gr8test Then Mikle Jorden!

tim_duncan_fan
06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
NOT!

:lol LMAO at how all of a sudden lebron james is better than jordan. He'll come back down to earth either in one of these last two games against the pistons or against the spurs.

Sorry but the pistons are just not the pistons that they were two years ago. If detroit was still lead by ben wallace and larry brown, we wouldn't see lebron waltzing into the lane and the jumpshot just got a little hot last night.

Could I run off 29 points in a row?

No, but somewhere within the next 2 or 3 games, we're going to see lebron re-enter earth's atmosphere.

Really it was a nice performance, but come on! Some people are acting as if this guy is now a better player than michael jordan ever was (espn analysts especially: "OMG this is the greatest postseason performance ever!" :rolleyes ).

I can't wait for this guy to come back to earth and for everyone to realize that the flip saunders-coached pistons are pretty mediocre.

People please, let's not get carried away by one game.

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
i don't think anybody has said shit about him being better than Jordan you fuckin retard.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
And learn to spell too.

LEONARD
06-01-2007, 06:23 PM
LMAO at how all of a sudden lebron james is better than jordan.

LMAO at what a fucking idiot you are...

I doubt if one person has said that actually...genius...

ducks
06-01-2007, 06:30 PM
And learn to spell too.
yes mommy

confined
06-01-2007, 07:04 PM
yes mommy
wow..

T-Pain
06-02-2007, 04:12 AM
spellcheck please

BUMP
06-02-2007, 08:41 AM
i wasted two minutes of my life reading that, and i want those two minutes back now.

whats worse is that the next game Lebron has less than 48 points, this guy is going to come in and say what a genius he was :dramaquee

NBA Junkie
06-02-2007, 10:03 AM
The only annoying thing to me is that many are assuming that LeBron and the Cavs are going to the finals and they still have to win one more game before they close out Detroit.

Pistons were in this same situation last season between these same two teams. Detroit could very easily win game 6 and 7. In fact, I'm expecting it.

himat
06-02-2007, 10:25 AM
There just has to be a rematch of the Finals. Read this crap

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6875620

bdictjames
06-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Kobe is sad today

tim_duncan_fan
06-02-2007, 12:14 PM
And learn to spell too.

Wow, I sincerely hope you were being sarcastic, I mean it is pretty obvious that the stuff in the title was spelled wrong on purpose.

Now, regarding my previous post and the way all the lebron nut-huggers reacted to it, I may have over-reacted a little (but not much), but anyway, what I was saying is that there's no reason to compare this scoring outburst with the greatest performances of all time given the present mediocrity of the Detroit Pistons. And as for the title, I'm not saying that someone on this board said Lebron James was better than Michael Jordan I was just stating the general feeling I was getting from all of the posts about Lebron's great night and, anyway, somewhere some silly person looking for the next best thing said "Oh my god, this guy might actually be better than Jordan!". Simply put, I was saying that everyone was over-reacting to one game in one series against a very mediocre team and comparing this perfomance to the likes of of some of Jordan's and Magic's best perfomances is ludicrous.

Just my opinion, I mean it's okay if everyone thinks Lebron is the greatest thing since sliced bread but just remeber how you were feeling right now when in a couple of games against the Spurs (assuming the Cavs close the deal against the Pistons) Lebron seems pretty ordinary.

LEONARD
06-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow, I sincerely hope you were being sarcastic, I mean it is pretty obvious that the stuff in the title was spelled wrong on purpose.

Now, regarding my previous post and the way all the lebron nut-huggers reacted to it, I may have over-reacted a little (but not much), but anyway, what I was saying is that there's no reason to compare this scoring outburst with the greatest performances of all time given the present mediocrity of the Detroit Pistons. And as for the title, I'm not saying that someone on this board said Lebron James was better than Michael Jordan I was just stating the general feeling I was getting from all of the posts about Lebron's great night and, anyway, somewhere some silly person looking for the next best thing said "Oh my god, this guy might actually be better than Jordan!". Simply put, I was saying that everyone was over-reacting to one game in one series against a very mediocre team and comparing this perfomance to the likes of of some of Jordan's and Magic's best perfomances is ludicrous.

Just my opinion, I mean it's okay if everyone thinks Lebron is the greatest thing since sliced bread but just remeber how you were feeling right now when in a couple of games against the Spurs (assuming the Cavs close the deal against the Pistons) Lebron seems pretty ordinary.

http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/cat-crap-big.jpg

tim_duncan_fan
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/images/p-jokes/toilet/cat-crap-big.jpg

I'm sorry. I don't get it. Oh well that's okay, it probably isn't that funny anyway.

KFRebel
06-02-2007, 01:49 PM
LEBRON SUCKS! LEBRON HYPED! LEBRON FAILURE! I HATE LEBRON! LEBRON NOT SO SPECIAL!

http://www.bittermancircle.com/my%20images/BeatDeadHorse.gif

tim_duncan_fan
06-02-2007, 01:52 PM
http://www.bittermancircle.com/my%20images/BeatDeadHorse.gif

The horse died because his brain was overloaded with ESPN's Lebron coverage.

Poor horse. :cry

KFRebel
06-02-2007, 01:54 PM
The horse died because his brain was overloaded with ESPN's Lebron coverage.

Poor horse. :cry

Oooooh great comeback....... :dramaquee :wakeup

And again......http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/images/smilies/horse.gif

leemajors
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
LL was calling himself king james 20 years ago.

BUMP
06-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry. I don't get it. Oh well that's okay, it probably isn't that funny anyway.

ouch lets not be too mean

:rolleyes