PDA

View Full Version : I have a basketball question?

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:04 PM
WIth the current influx of Lebron fans, how does his smegma not cause you all to suffocate in noxious fumes during deepthroat?

Basketball experts start your engines!

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:06 PM
I have a question.

Does everything you post, whether under this name or your troll names, have to be so obnoxious and lacking in substance? You've quickly become one of the worst posters on SpursTalk in recent days.

KFRebel
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
I can't answer that since I was a fan of the Cavs even before he was drafted. Brad Daugherty's classic games, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Andre Miller got me watching the Cavs and been rooting for them.

tim_duncan_fan
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Honestly, I am beginning to wonder the same thing. I mean where is the love for the guy who already has his team in the Finals?

I hate ESPN.

LEONARD
06-02-2007, 02:11 PM
I have a question.

Does everything you post, whether under this name or your troll names, have to be so obnoxious and lacking in substance? You've quickly become one of the worst posters on SpursTalk in recent days.

Ownt!!! :lol :lol :lol

Kori rocks...

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:13 PM
I have a question.

Oh no, does that mean i won't be allowed at the GTG's ever!! :lol

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh no, does that mean i won't be allowed at the GTG's ever!! :lol

Umm.. No, it means you will probably be banned from SpursTalk permanently by the end of the day and reported to your internet service provider.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Ownt!!! :lol :lol :lol

Kori rocks...

I wouldn't laugh at anybody when Spursdynasty owned you while off his medication.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Umm.. No, it means you will probably be banned from SpursTalk permanently by the end of the day and reported to your internet service provider.

Lebron James!!! peeps!!!

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:16 PM
And seriously, threads like these go on 24/7, I didn't know this to be an academic site.

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Lebron James!!! peeps!!!

I don't care if you don't like LeBron. I care if you troll the fuck out of the Spurs forum to the point most of your user names have been put on All Ignore.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't care if you don't like LeBron. I care if you troll the fuck out of the Spurs forum to the point most of your user names have been put on All Ignore.

Why? Did people complain about this thread?

I thought it was all in good humor, no need to get worked up over it.

mavs>spurs2
06-02-2007, 02:20 PM
:owned

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Why? Did people complain about this thread?

I thought it was all in good humor, no need to get worked up over it.

You posted like 20 times in a row in one thread and none of it was even slightly humorous. Just annoying.

atxrocker
06-02-2007, 02:23 PM
all the lebron love has been pretty sickening. almost sounds like a legit question.

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:25 PM
all the lebron love has been pretty sickening. almost sounds like a legit question.

Without the smegma and deep throat, it would have been.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:26 PM
You posted like 20 times in a row in one thread and none of it was even slightly humorous. Just annoying.

Is this what this whole thing is all about? i posted one day in that thread and after it being buried all ready under other Pointless ones it still driving you crazy.

If it makes you happy, i'm not posting under that moniker and it was all in fun for me atleast for that day.

We have a f'in break till the finals.

I along with many others are just bored to hell with all the "Lets Draft Argentina" Cavs i sing your praise" and "Lebron is going to bone you GO TrailBlazers".

people post bullshit all the time, it's not like theres race, and bigotry issues going on here.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Without the smegma and deep throat, it would have been.

I think it's less to do with that, and more to do with my previous trolling of a certain tradition. People say buttrape, anal rape, facial, bukkakes, all the time.

You might as well firewall Victoria.( i think it's funny when they say it)

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Is this what this whole thing is all about? i posted one day in that thread and after it being buried all ready under other Pointless ones it still driving you crazy.

If it makes you happy, i'm not posting under that moniker and it was all in fun for me atleast for that day.

We have a f'in break till the finals.

I along with many others are just bored to hell with all the "Lets Draft Argentina" Cavs i sing your praise" and "Lebron is going to bone you GO TrailBlazers".

people post bullshit all the time, it's not like theres race, and bigotry issues going on here.

It wasn't just one moniker and it wasn't just one day. You started threads of your own and ruined about 10 others, but whatever.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:31 PM
It wasn't just one moniker and it wasn't just one day. You started threads of your own and ruined about 10 others, but whatever.

Omg! I ruined a pissing match between WHoott and CHimp, there was no substance going on then.

And enough people were okay with me poking fun at spur tradition. If you really think i gave the spurs bad karma, it just so happens that they murdered the jazz that day.

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Omg! I ruined a pissing match between WHoott and CHimp, there was no substance going on then.

And enough people were okay with me poking fun at spur tradition. If you really think i gave the spurs bad karma, it just so happens that they murdered the jazz that day.

You don't get it. It's not about Karma. There's no actual Karma in basketball - it's a game. It's about ruining threads in the Spurs forum with trolling. It's about you going into 20 different threads and making them unreadable.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:35 PM
THey had a poll about banning my troll, and it didn't garner half the votes to sway its intent.

In any of those trolls, did they personally attack anyone, bring up their personal life? No. Did he post pictures of bukkakes and call people's loved ones whores and put up embarrasing pictures? no.

It's not like we're in the middle of a huge news cycle for the spurs, all that's being posted is regurgitated material.

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:36 PM
:lol @ polls about banning. Like it's a democracy.

You still don't get it, but whatever.

You probably won't be posting here much longer anyway.

LEONARD
06-02-2007, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't laugh at anybody when Spursdynasty owned you while off his medication.

:lol

PLEASE show me where he "owned" me in any way...you must've believed his distorted BS proclaiming how smart he was... :lol

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:38 PM
You don't get it. It's not about Karma. There's no actual Karma in basketball - it's a game. It's about ruining threads in the Spurs forum with trolling. It's about you going into 20 different threads and making them unreadable.

I didn't ruin jack squat when i posted, perhaps maybe i did on one, all i did was just get in the middle of a pissing match with WHott and Chump, there was no substance, and that had personal attacks.

But hey whatever.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:41 PM
:lol @ polls about banning. Like it's a democracy.

You still don't get it, but whatever.

You probably won't be posting here much longer anyway.

Never said it was, i just didn't understand your argument of "Everyone is hating this place becuase of you!". I just got under your skin without personally attacking you, it wasn't even my intention for all i care. But whatever. GO Spurs GO!!!

Trade Beno!!

dallaskd
06-02-2007, 02:44 PM
:ban:

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM

PLEASE show me where he "owned" me in any way...you must've believed his distorted BS proclaiming how smart he was... :lol

HE owned you on the Mavs. Give him some props.

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Never said it was, i just didn't understand your argument of "Everyone is hating this place becuase of you!". I just got under your skin without personally attacking you, it wasn't even my intention for all i care. But whatever. GO Spurs GO!!!

Trade Beno!!

I never said everyone was hating this place. I said you were annoying everyone and ruining threads. Thus over 120 emails and PMs complaining about it.

Anyway, I don't know why you are trying to be so defiant. I sent you four PMs about it and instead of responding, you just kept continuing with it, but whatever.

If I get any more complaints, I'll just ban your IP addresses.

LEONARD
06-02-2007, 02:49 PM
HE owned you on the Mavs. Give him some props.

That makes no sense...considering the fact that he picked Dallas to win the series...

Dallas will simply get more calls in the favor. That's just the way it goes. That's why Dallas will win in 6 or 7 games, if they meet.

My prediction is that Dallas will get a couple of calls to go their way though, and win the series.

Anybody can change their pick and claim how smart they are AFTER game 1 of a series...

Even if he had picked the Mavs, how would that be owning me personally?? :dizzy

I think I just owned you, actually... :lol

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I never said everyone was hating this place. I said you were annoying everyone and ruining threads. Thus over 120 emails and PMs complaining about it.

Anyway, I don't know why you are trying to be so defiant. I sent you four PMs about it and instead of responding, you just kept continuing with it, but whatever.

I've must have misunderstood your lone PM, because all it said was "Stop with the annoying trolls making fun of SPurs Tradition".

I didn't know Lebron James worship or lack thereof was included.

Bear Grylls
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2462/dontbanmenv7.jpg

Kori Ellis
I've must have misunderstood your lone PM, because all it said was "Stop with the annoying trolls making fun of SPurs Tradition".

I didn't know Lebron James worship or lack thereof was included.

Read the other 3 PMs on your other three user names.

gtownspur

That makes no sense...considering the fact that he picked Dallas to win the series...

Anybody can change their pick and claim how smart they are AFTER game 1 of a series...

Even if he had picked the Mavs, how would that be owning me personally?? :dizzy

I think I just owned you, actually... :lol

Didn't he say that the mavs regular season record was a fluke, and was basically proven right.

Bear Grylls
06-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey Kori, you never PM me.

Will you please send me a PM, I am beginning to feel left out.

Thanks

jaespur21
06-02-2007, 02:52 PM
is this a comedy sketch? its gettin funny. yall guys are good

Leetonidas
06-02-2007, 02:53 PM
:td @ gtown.

LEONARD
06-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Didn't he say that the mavs regular season record was a fluke, and was basically proven right.

He said everybody and everything was a fluke...his stance on the Mavs 67 wins was that they just played teams when they had off nights all season. Surely you don't agree with that idiocy...

Losing a series that's a bad matchup doesn't make 67 wins a "fluke"...67 wins is 67 wins.

and I still don't see how that's owning me personally...and he certainly deserves NO props :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
Someone please lodge another complaint against gtown with kori! PLEEAAASE! just one more!! doesn't even have to be about much! :lol

gtownspur
Read the other 3 PMs on your other three user names.

So let me get it straight, all i had to do was not use the terms Smeg** and DP and there wouldn't have been this hoopla.

jaespur21
06-02-2007, 02:55 PM
but i know what gdogg is talkin about...everytime i put it on espn the last 36 hrs its been about Lebron....therefore i havent watched it the last 14 of those hrs. i mean im not hatin on Lebron. he played well and if i was a cav fan id be watchin this lovefest. but im not soooo

Kori Ellis
06-02-2007, 02:57 PM
So let me get it straight, all i had to do was not use the terms Smeg** and DP and there wouldn't have been this hoopla.

No.

The next time you posted a thread of any sort (which undoubtedly would be obnoxious), I was going to address you because you refused to answer my PM's.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:57 PM
I thought Col Chopped and Screwed was harmless, all he did was...

Hey hey bout bout it
wha what's the deal play haters/

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 02:59 PM
No.

The next time you posted a thread of any sort (which undoubtedly would be obnoxious), I was going to address you because you refused to answer my PM's.

Was the Hakeem vs Duncan thread obnoxious?

I understand, i went on a troll spree for a couple of days, wasn't planning on making it my hobby, this thread would have existed regardless wether i ever trolled or not, it's doing what i've and many others have been doing.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:02 PM
No.

I only posted with those troll moniker for a day.

The PM you sent me didn't ask for a response. It was a command. And i followed it by not posting under my previous trolls and stopped making fun of Spur Tradition like you said.

SA210
06-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Someone please lodge another complaint against gtown with kori! PLEEAAASE! just one more!! doesn't even have to be about much! :lol

:devil

j/k :lol

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:04 PM
:devil

j/k :lol

I would've expected you to bring out the knives on this one.

But hey, you do have thick skin after all.

No pun intended.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:13 PM
I can't answer that since I was a fan of the Cavs even before he was drafted. Brad Daugherty's classic games, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Andre Miller got me watching the Cavs and been rooting for them.

This guy took the thread pretty well.

Bear Grylls
06-02-2007, 03:26 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3196/bangtownpk0.jpg

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:29 PM
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3196/bangtownpk0.jpg

Norcal you're only here because you got on your knees to beg and the spurs won.

Bear Grylls
06-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Norcal you're only here because you got on your knees to beg and the spurs won.

SA210
06-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I am of the opinion that should the Spurs play the Cavs,
they need to put Lebron down for the dirt nap.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:39 PM
I am of the opinion that should the Spurs play the Cavs,
they need to put Lebron down for the dirt nap.

I'd be happy with just shutting his ass down.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Where's kalikot boy aka Torogi Boy? That dude was a hit!!!!!!!!!!

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Seriously, i'll start contributing......

Here's my thoughts..

1. Mavfans need to keep fishing

2. We need to draft only argentineans for the next 5 yrs. after that, we'll start with honduras.

3. Cavs went 1-5 against our playoff opponents, nuff said.

4. Nobody likes my tim duncan! Wahhhhhh!!! Wahhhh!

5. We need silver tees for everybody at the game or I aint buying no tickets.

6. We should market Tim Duncan as the Merlin. That way if Robinson ever comes back, we'll do away with the Twin Towers. They'll be known as M&M! Merlin and the Mermaid.

7. Brink back Melvin Sanders!! ASAP!!

8. The trailblazers drafted Greg Oden, i'm gonna stop watching spurs games because it's over for the rest of the league.

9. Lebron james > MJ, Karreem, Jesus, and the 4O ft Python.

10. When is Eva getting Married to Tony?

SA210
06-02-2007, 03:58 PM
I'd be happy with just shutting his ass down.
That's what I mean.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 04:00 PM
If only this were football, we could double coverage His Highness with Bruce and Finley.

Like a Safety and Cornerback would double man a WR.

gtownspur
06-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Mannuuuumannnnniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccc ccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRJ
06-02-2007, 04:08 PM
FWIW, I liked Col. Chopped & Screwed.

judaspriestess
06-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I remember this clown from SR. Full of the same vile crap. From three years ago. It never stops. The anger.

Don't visit the political forums the post are even more hateful in there.

Cry Havoc
06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Was the Hakeem vs Duncan thread obnoxious?

I understand, i went on a troll spree for a couple of days, wasn't planning on making it my hobby, this thread would have existed regardless wether i ever trolled or not, it's doing what i've and many others have been doing.

You're a freaking idiot.

You spent most of the first page of this thread claiming that you haven't been intentionally ruining threads and making a mess of the boards.

Now you admit to doing EXACTLY that, under the guise that "oh well it's okay because everyone does it"?

Hey. Self-admitted fucking troll. You pissed a mod off. Trying to exonerate yourself on the basis of "well heeeee started it" is idiotic.

I've grown to hate your posts. I would put you on ignore, but since so many people compulsively use the quote button on this site, it wouldn't do any good.

Don't try to act innocent and then admit to trolling in the same thread. No one wears that kind of mental defectiveness well.

And for the love of GOD, Gtown, stop posting 3 times in a row to a thread. When you make it blatantly obvious that you're too stupid (or lazy, wtf ever) to properly understand the concept behind a very easy-to-use message board, it doesn't matter what else you have to say. Everyone will still regard you as a "special person".

Kamnik
06-03-2007, 05:00 AM
Kori you are wasting your time and energy

be more brutal and ban first and ask questions later ;)

gtownspur
06-03-2007, 10:17 AM
quiet down bitches there enough lube to go around for you butthurt hoes.

Cry Havoc
06-03-2007, 11:11 AM
I didn't ruin jack squat when i posted, perhaps maybe i did on one, all i did was just get in the middle of a pissing match with WHott and Chump, there was no substance, and that had personal attacks.

I understand, i went on a troll spree for a couple of days

:rolleyes

trueD
06-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Okay, I've double-posted in threads many times. Does that make me obnoxious? <<<< honest question.

It baffles my mind when any poster can't get along in here, and as much time as Kori gives to the forum, she is qualified to say if someone is ruining threads. Still, my take is if you don't like it just move on. The ouchie is that no one has appeared to back up gtownspur.

I'd like to explore board etiquette some more. Anyone else have input for this "I have a basketball question" thread?

gtownspur
06-03-2007, 11:44 PM
:rolleyes

What a drama queen!

san antonio spurs
06-04-2007, 12:18 AM
i find gtown quite funny.
Don't ban him, I've seen ST's regulars do way worse :lol
________
Vaporizers (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

gtownspur
06-04-2007, 02:49 AM
This all happened because Lebron Love was criticized and some peeps bitched to kori.