PDA

View Full Version : bye bye sheed

ponky
06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
damn, way to not stay focused and instead throw a shitfit rasheed, been bitching the entire second half...congrats cavs

daniel gibson can ball

on a different note, i'm getting tired of all these fans of various teams yelling "insert name here SUCKS" kinda lame, save that crap for the refs, people use it for everything these days as a chant

leemajors
06-02-2007, 10:51 PM
what an idiot.

SRJ
06-03-2007, 12:11 AM
"___ponky___ SUCKS"

:lol

Anyway, yeah, Sheed's a dumbass sometimes. But his tantrums are good TV.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
06-03-2007, 12:41 AM
"___ponky___ SUCKS"

:lol

Anyway, yeah, Sheed's a dumbass sometimes. But his tantrums are good TV.
I like Sheed, but he costs his team the game by being such a hot head. He needs a new prescription.

himat
06-03-2007, 01:31 AM
If it was a close game I would be ticked at him, but it wasn't. Sheed was the only Piston who showed some heart this damn playoffs. He was poised this whole playoffs until tonight. This is the end of this group's run. Joe D. will have to change the Pistons if they want to contend for a TITLE soon.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 01:36 AM
No, I think Sheed stays - and I want him to. He was the only guy who even looked like he cared - he was the only one who got pissed when we played poorly, who got in guys' faces when they were hurting the team. Heck, he was more of a leader in this series than Chauncey was - and he's the captain!

leemajors
06-03-2007, 01:38 AM
it would have been better if he showed he cared by abusing the cavs in the post instead of letting sideshow bob rattle him.

himat
06-03-2007, 01:40 AM
it would have been better if he showed he cared by abusing the cavs in the post instead of letting sideshow bob rattle him.

LB would have screamed at Sheed until he got in their. Flip has no damn balls though. I know Sheed should do it on his own, but he doesn't. So the coach should get in his damn face about it.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 01:42 AM
LB would have screamed at Sheed until he got in their. Flip has no damn balls though. I know Sheed should do it on his own, but he doesn't. So the coach should get in his damn face about it.

Problem is, Sheed won't listen to Flip. If Flip gets in his face Sheed would probably end up kicking Flip's ass.

himat
06-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Problem is, Sheed won't listen to Flip. If Flip gets in his face Sheed would probably end up kicking Flip's ass.

Because Flip is a punk. He is soft. He won't ever get in the players face and Sheed has no respect for him. One of them has to go. I would rather have it be Flip S.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Because Flip is a punk. He is soft. He won't ever get in the players face and Sheed has no respect for him. One of them has to go. I would rather have it be Flip S.

If it comes down to that, then yes, I'd rather see Flip go. I'm more worried about Chauncey's state of mind right now though.

Fillmoe
06-03-2007, 03:54 AM
sheeds on his way out of town...... guarantee it

Lp26
06-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Flip or Ben = Flip

Flip or Sheed ? Flip again :shootme

mabber
06-03-2007, 10:00 AM
If it was a close game I would be ticked at him, but it wasn't. Sheed was the only Piston who showed some heart this damn playoffs. He was poised this whole playoffs until tonight. This is the end of this group's run. Joe D. will have to change the Pistons if they want to contend for a TITLE soon.

If whining and/or almost getting a T every time a foul was called on him is showing heart then he showed a huge amount of heart during the playoffs.

MajorMike
06-03-2007, 10:13 AM
No, I think Sheed stays - and I want him to. He was the only guy who even looked like he cared - he was the only one who got pissed when we played poorly, who got in guys' faces when they were hurting the team. Heck, he was more of a leader in this series than Chauncey was - and he's the captain!

Yeah... who is going to take on the 26+ mil he is owed the next 2 years at 34 years old?

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Yeah... who is going to take on the 26+ mil he is owed the next 2 years at 34 years old?

Isiah?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Since he got 2 technicals that got him ejected, that makes his playoff total to 7. And since you are suspended the next game every 7 technicals during the playoffs, does this mean he will get suspended for next season's opener?

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Since he got 2 technicals that got him ejected, that makes his playoff total to 7. And since you are suspended the next game every 7 technicals during the playoffs, does this mean he will get suspended for next season's opener?

From what I've heard, no.

himat
06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Flip or Ben = Flip

Flip or Sheed ? Flip again :shootme

:depressed This team is going to be really soft. Isn't it?

himat
06-03-2007, 10:49 AM

I believe that the technicals are erased when the regular season begins and the playoffs begin. So I don't think so.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-03-2007, 08:52 PM

:clap Yes he was our best player on most nights in the playoffs.

Lp26
06-03-2007, 10:17 PM

I don't understand it. The Pistons last 2 years are like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You know it's coming, and all you can do is sit there and watch.

RonMexico
06-04-2007, 09:22 AM
I like Sheed, but he costs his team the game by being such a hot head. He needs a new prescription.

More cowbell?

RonMexico
06-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Sorry, but it became that when they signed C-Webb.