PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Spurs

elvindeath
06-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Get ready to get totally jobbed by the NBA. If you all think Stern is going to let you beat his love-child LeBron, you are high.

Get ready for some of the most pathetic play you've ever seen with the Cavs in town. It'll be flop fests and 3-1 FT disparities every game.

Good luck, though. I'd much rather see Tim with another championship than the pathetic losers from the mistake by the lake.

HJNTX
06-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Get ready to get totally jobbed by the NBA. If you all think Stern is going to let you beat his love-child LeBron, you are high.

Get ready for some of the most pathetic play you've ever seen with the Cavs in town. It'll be flop fests and 3-1 FT disparities every game.

Good luck, though. I'd much rather see Tim with another championship than the pathetic losers from the mistake by the lake.

Thanks elvin....The Spurs are use to "floppers," so they should be ready for them ... NO WAY LeBron will be able to do what he's done in the last couple of games ..

Pistons < Spurs
06-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Good luck Spurs!!! I'll be rooting you on. Parkers speed, Manu's athleticism and Tim's post play should make easy work of the Cavs. No more than 5 games IMO

Hold that Trophy high and proud.

Sorry we couldn't offer you the rematch.

elvindeath
06-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Thanks elvin....The Spurs are use to "floppers," so they should be ready for them ... NO WAY LeBron will be able to do what he's done in the last couple of games ..

Lol. I hope not, but watching posession by posession ... well, get ready for a real treat. LeBron gets 5 steps for every slam, and if he doesn't make a shot - even if he isn't touched - he gets the whistle. I'm not usually an officiating complainer, but the last four games have erased all doubt in my mind that the NBA is fixed, and David Stern absolutely was not going to allow a rematch of the lowest rated finals in history.

Oh - and enjoy all the visitors you're about to get in your forums from Cleveland. Seriously, I've never seen a bigger group of pathetic losers in my life. You'll grow to hate the little turds quickly. No class at all.

Anyway, Good Luck ! I truly hope you guys kick the living snot out of them.

Roxsfan
06-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Good luck Spurs!!! I'll be rooting you on. Parkers speed, Manu's athleticism and Tim's post play should make easy work of the Cavs. No more than 5 games IMO

I was rooting for you guys......................

Sonia_TX
06-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Man I wanted Detroit to win tonight. :(

Thanks Elvindeath and Pistons < Spurs :)

SAGambler
06-02-2007, 11:14 PM
I still can't believe that was the Detroit Pistons I watched tonight.

Something is wrong in Detroit Land. That certainly wasn't the Pistons that we went up against in '05.

itzsoweezee
06-02-2007, 11:15 PM
i'm worried about the officiating. after watching the bs calls the cavs got again and again, it reminded me of the mavs series.

efrem1
06-02-2007, 11:28 PM

Sorry too Pistons<Spurs. I guess it wasn't in the cards this year. Now it's the King James show for the next five days. :rolleyes

mVp
06-02-2007, 11:32 PM

Something is wrong in Detroit Land. That certainly wasn't the Pistons that we went up against in '05.

+1000

SpursFanFirst
06-02-2007, 11:36 PM

I was rooting for you guys, so it's too bad there won't be a rematch :(
When Rasheed took down James, I thought, "Uh oh...this won't sit well with the PTB!"

I'm thinking Spurs in 6...hopefully 5 :flag:

ThomasGranger
06-02-2007, 11:42 PM
I had picked Detroit in 5 :depressed

Beast Juice
06-03-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm hyped that Cle won. I would have loved to see a 05 rematch but everyone across the country will be tuned in to watch LeBron and hopefully Manu steals the show. I can see that happening too everyone jumping on the Manu wagon when they see how exciting of a player he is. We will get to showcase our talent to the world.

TampaDude
06-03-2007, 12:41 AM

Yeah, that sucks...I was looking forward to a rematch...we'll try to make LBJ and the Cavs cry as much as possible for ya... :toast

Amarelooms
06-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Spurs don't need luck to beat a bad team like the Cavs. SPurs in 5 maybe 4

judaspriestess
06-03-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm so sorry your team lost :depressed

Kobulingam
06-03-2007, 01:29 AM
Spurs sweep.

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah, good luck Spurs - doubt you'll need it in a fair fight - but with the refs, you never know. Just beat them down by 20+ and you should be ok. I'll be rooting for you guys!! Demolish the cavs, then hold that fourth Championship Trophy up proudly! :)

- oh, and good luck dealing with the aggravation from the lebron hype - and the unmatchably ignorant cavs trolls. they are the most relentless, brainless trolls in the business.

himat
06-03-2007, 01:33 AM
The refs will be babying LeBron all series. Pop will make the adjustments unlike Flip. Go Spurs. Please don't let the Cavs win.

trueD
06-03-2007, 01:41 AM

It's the CWebb curse. :cooldevil

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 01:45 AM
It's the CWebb curse. :cooldevil

For once I actually agree with you.

Displaced Spurs Fan
06-03-2007, 02:03 AM
Lol. I hope not, but watching posession by posession ... well, get ready for a real treat. LeBron gets 5 steps for every slam, and if he doesn't make a shot - even if he isn't touched - he gets the whistle. I'm not usually an officiating complainer, but the last four games have erased all doubt in my mind that the NBA is fixed, and David Stern absolutely was not going to allow a rematch of the lowest rated finals in history.

Oh - and enjoy all the visitors you're about to get in your forums from Cleveland. Seriously, I've never seen a bigger group of pathetic losers in my life. You'll grow to hate the little turds quickly. No class at all.

Anyway, Good Luck ! I truly hope you guys kick the living snot out of them.

What's the URL for there forums?

Leetonidas
06-03-2007, 02:05 AM
I want this series to go to 6. I want LeBron and those pussies walk out of our building empty handed, Tim hoisting his 4th O'Brien trophy and his 4th MVP trophy. LeBron can stick that up his ass and have it be a witness to his colon. Fuck the Cavaliers.

Vingianx
06-03-2007, 02:06 AM
I'm hyped that Cle won. I would have loved to see a 05 rematch but everyone across the country will be tuned in to watch LeBron and hopefully Manu steals the show. I can see that happening too everyone jumping on the Manu wagon when they see how exciting of a player he is. We will get to showcase our talent to the world.

hahaha i was thinking same thing... James = ratings

so the spurs will show how boring they really aren't

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-03-2007, 02:17 AM

Ditto. :)

20ginobili
06-03-2007, 02:20 AM
hahaha i was thinking same thing... James = ratings

so the spurs will show how boring they really aren't
i think cavs fan will still find us boring after we finish their playoff run.. hey all non-spurs fans, is it boring to watch your team lose to a team you find boring??

Strike
06-03-2007, 03:26 AM
i think cavs fan will still find us boring after we finish their playoff run.. hey all non-spurs fans, is it boring to watch your team lose to a team you find boring??

That, fellow posters, is the $64,000 question!

elvindeath
06-03-2007, 07:50 AM
What's the URL for there forums?

Go to http://www.mlive.com/pistons

I totally agree - in a fair fight, Spurs kill Cleveland. In a fair fight, the Pistons would have killed the Cavs as well. But after three straight games of Danny Crawford and Bennett Salvatore jobbing the game, it was just ridiiculous. You watch - every time you get up by more then 6, it'll be a whistle parade non-stop to get the game back to even so that LeBron could "take over" in the fourth.

Stern ain't going to let you play D on LeBron, and when he gets 5 steps to the basket to make his highlight film dunks, it's just ridiculous. Of course, don't expect Manu to get the same treatment.

Oh and someone tell Popovich to guard Boobie. Flip apparently didn't get the message after he hit his fourth consecutive wide open three last night.

ATXSPUR
06-03-2007, 07:56 AM
I want this series to go to 6. I want LeBron and those pussies walk out of our building empty handed, Tim hoisting his 4th O'Brien trophy and his 4th MVP trophy. LeBron can stick that up his ass and have it be a witness to his colon. Fuck the Cavaliers.

I want to win it in S.A. too! I want clevland to have to take that long ride home. Of course if we win it at home that means the series goes 6....damn 2-3-2...oh well I will take winning in bucknut land :fro

foodie2
06-03-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm so sorry about the Pistons. I love your team, with the exception of Flip and CWebb, who IMHO is one of the most overrated losers ever to play in the NBA. But otherwise, it's a great organization with great fans (at least those we've seen over here).

Don't give out our address to the Cavs trolls, whatever you do.

SAGambler
06-03-2007, 08:29 AM

I totally agree - in a fair fight, Spurs kill Cleveland. In a fair fight, the Pistons would have killed the Cavs as well. But after three straight games of Danny Crawford and Bennett Salvatore jobbing the game, it was just ridiiculous. You watch - every time you get up by more then 6, it'll be a whistle parade non-stop to get the game back to even so that LeBron could "take over" in the fourth.

Stern ain't going to let you play D on LeBron, and when he gets 5 steps to the basket to make his highlight film dunks, it's just ridiculous. Of course, don't expect Manu to get the same treatment.

Oh and someone tell Popovich to guard Boobie. Flip apparently didn't get the message after he hit his fourth consecutive wide open three last night.

I've got a feeling "Boobie" is in for a long dry spell against the Spurs. All those threes he made last night might even work to our advantage. If he starts jacking them up with someone in his face, they won't fall. And he is just young enough to think if he can be the "hero" once, he can do it twice.

elvindeath
06-03-2007, 09:01 AM
I've got a feeling "Boobie" is in for a long dry spell against the Spurs. All those threes he made last night might even work to our advantage. If he starts jacking them up with someone in his face, they won't fall. And he is just young enough to think if he can be the "hero" once, he can do it twice.

If they call it like they did against the Pistons, if someone is "in his face", they'll be getting whistled. Even if they go straight up and don't touch him.

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 10:04 AM
This is why there is a cheer called "DETROIT S_ _ _ S".

Just wait for the self-destruct in the off season. You can't beat Detroit, because they beat themselves.

"Anger control" counseling in the off-season Rasheid???? PISTONs are a bunch of Whiners- if they spent their time worrying about defense instead of "acting out", there would be a game 7.

Most CAV'S fans realize that we are fortunate to be in the FINALS. It will be a victory ifor Cleveland if we can just stretch it to 5 games. The SPURS have the best franchise in the NBA. That's why the CAVS have so many former SPURS in their organization. That is a compliment to the SPURS organization.

Let the CAVS win just 1 game in Cleveland.

ObiwanGinobili
06-03-2007, 10:14 AM

ditto.
I was still rooting for DEt. But I knew it was over after game 5 :(

ObiwanGinobili
06-03-2007, 10:17 AM

i'm sorry. But no matter how well Manu plays noone will be jumoing on the manu wagon or the spurs wagon. There is too much built in Lebron love in this country.

Spurs are 5 days away from becoming the most hated team in the country.

marini martini
06-03-2007, 10:20 AM
:nutkick: :vomit:
Go CAVS!!

Who was that guy trhat got thrown out aftere mugging 23 last night? When do you guys start self detructing by blaming everyone else for the "Piston's Arrogance".

Go CAVS!!!!

freedom&justice
06-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Spurs are 5 days away from becoming the most hated team in the country.

Or the most loved team in the country, depending on who you ask; and depending on who wins the title.

nkdlunch
06-03-2007, 10:35 AM
should make easy work of the Cavs. No more than 5 games IMO

:tu

I would have wished Pistons finals too. oh well

GoNavy
06-03-2007, 10:35 AM
SPURS will win the series in 5 games and I suspect that you will have less respect for LeBron and the NBA officiating. The good news is that the PISTONS will self destruct in the off-season and the CAVS will rule our conference for the next 5 years. So get used to it.....

That sucking noise in Detroit ain't NAFTA.

elvindeath
06-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Just wait for the self-destruct in the off season. You can't beat Detroit, because they beat themselves.

"Anger control" counseling in the off-season Rasheid???? PISTONs are a bunch of Whiners- if they spent their time worrying about defense instead of "acting out", there would be a game 7.

Most CAV'S fans realize that we are fortunate to be in the FINALS. It will be a victory ifor Cleveland if we can just stretch it to 5 games. The SPURS have the best franchise in the NBA. That's why the CAVS have so many former SPURS in their organization. That is a compliment to the SPURS organization.

Let the CAVS win just 1 game in Cleveland.

This is pretty much what you can expect on your forum for the next 7 - 10 days. Apparently, literacy and grammer are not of paramount importance in the mistake by the lake. Enjoy it - it's entertaining if nothing else, to have trolls who think that "<Insert Generic Sports Team Here> Sucks" is a creative and unique 'cheer'. Then again, for a state who gets excited about dotting an I on a four letter word, I guess it's to be expected.