PDA

View Full Version : Spurs In A Sweep 5

srhoonie
06-03-2007, 12:54 AM
First of all i have been reading some of these posts on this and other boards and hearing how some of the fans even spurs fans are getting somewhat worried that lebron will get the special treatment and win this series...Let me put that dog down here and now i am a motown baller supporter and i have to admit i am shocked that cleveland beat detroit.. im gonna give cleveland credit but at the same time something is and was horribly wrong with the pistons simple as that ..whether its coaching ..players getting older not giving enough credit to their opponet.. whatever it was it dosent matter now cleveland won and i guess thats all that counts...But let me tell you this after watching all your playoff games as well as clevelands and detroits...the spurs will destroy the cavs simply terrorize them into submission and im not saying that because im mad at cleveland i am just stating that the spurs demoralized the top 3 teams in the west pretty easily and any of those teams denver phoenix or utah would have beaten cleveland ..you guys need to step back and really look at the spurs at just how dominating they really are if you saw them as the rest of the nba does you would realize the spurs cannot or will not be beaten this year by anyone and thats a fact plus the best on the ball defender is all over bron you guys shouldnt worry at all this is gonna be a laugher when its all said and done ..sorry so long but something has to be longer than this series is gonna be..spurs in 5 ...cause bron bron will get a ton of calls in at least one home game...but my heart says spurs sweep this one

TampaDude
06-03-2007, 12:56 AM
First of all i have been reading some of these posts on this and other boards and hearing how some of the fans even spurs fans are getting somewhat worried that lebron will get the special treatment and win this series...Let me put that dog down here and down i am a motown baller supporter and i have to admit i am shocked that cleveland beat detroit.. im gonna give cleveland credit but at the same time something is and was horribly wrong with the pistons simple as that ..whether its coaching ..players getting older not giving enough credit to their opponet.. whatever it was it dosent matter now cleveland won and i guess thats all that counts...But let me tell you this after watching all your playoff games as well as clevelands and detroits...the spurs will destroy the cavs simply terrorize them into submission and im not saying that because im mad at cleveland i am just stating that the spurs demoralized the top 3 team in the west pretty easily and any of those teams denver phoenix or utah would have beaten cleveland ..you guys need to step back and really look at the spurs at just how dominating they really are if you saw them as the rest of the nba does you would realize the spurs cannot or will not be beaten this year by anyone and thats a fact....spurs in 5 ...but my heart says a sweep

I'll go with that...thanks! :toast

player_twister
06-03-2007, 01:02 AM
I hope your right. I just hope we don't see one of those nights where we can't hit baskets. It's due. Spurs need to stay "Focused". Seems that's the word the Spurs have been using alot.

srhoonie
06-03-2007, 01:11 AM
trust me your defense is frickin unreal..better than any i have seen since 2004 detroits and you guys had the same defense against 84.7 that year as well...pop is the best coach and duncan the best player in this series..manu and parker are far too quick and experienced ...trust me when i say this..your team is a beast the best on the planet...the spurs can and will beat the cavs in san antonio cleveland the moon or on the neighbors roof top....

DuncanInYourFace
06-03-2007, 01:16 AM
agreed, spurs are at another level right now, ESPECIALLY their defense

cleveland can't win with 1 superstar, even the heat last year had wade + shaq